Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me?

Sarawalling

Hello,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me understand what's going on in my chart? My life feels like an endless downward spiral.
In a very rocky place financially and career wise.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_sarah.32707.164940.png
    astro_w2gw_sarah.32707.164940.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 41

SoulSquared

Hi Sarawalling, I strongly suggest that transits would be good for you to look at right now. There is currently a major transit of two powerhouses - Pluto and Saturn - going through Capricorn where most of your 10th house of career and destiny lies. They have passed directly over your sun in this past year, and that hits quite deep and intense personally, as well.

It's a transformative, restructuring, and trying time for you, indeed. However, there are usually rewards that follow in terms of a new sense of self and a "closet clean-out" of things and beliefs that no longer serve you or your career. They say don't try to fight the losses, but learn and help the process along any way you can... I tend to agree with this approach. You'll definitely make it through, and your career/finances should benefit a lot in the long run if you're patient.

Sarawalling

Hi Sarawalling, I strongly suggest that transits would be good for you to look at right now. There is currently a major transit of two powerhouses - Pluto and Saturn - going through Capricorn where most of your 10th house of career and destiny lies. They have passed directly over your sun in this past year, and that hits quite deep and intense personally, as well.

It's a transformative, restructuring, and trying time for you, indeed. However, there are usually rewards that follow in terms of a new sense of self and a "closet clean-out" of things and beliefs that no longer serve you or your career. They say don't try to fight the losses, but learn and help the process along any way you can... I tend to agree with this approach. You'll definitely make it through, and your career/finances should benefit a lot in the long run if you're patient.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you so much. Yes, Saturn-Pluto transit has been teaching me really hard lessons. And as suggested, my best bet would be to learn and grow through this storm.
Thanks again!