Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 11-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Wrt2lv Wrt2lv is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 55
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

I think I might agree with that. I think my dress style is more Capricorn (my Sun and ascendant sign) than Aquarius.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 11-17-2017, 05:03 PM
millymichelle millymichelle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 19
Talking Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Venus in Aqua in 9th.
Venus trine ASC in Gemini.
Venus T-squ Pluto and Moon

I dress very on trend, all the time. Whatever on trend was when I was 16 vs on trend now at 26 seems diametrically opposed in my mind--but that's just how fashion evolves. So now I dress how every other on-trend, Instagram-model millennial dresses, with a personal touch, and with an emphasis on trendy sneakers and flawless make up. (Though I don't partake in Instagram modeling. I save my style for the street and for the stage--I am a singer)
I also know Gemini risings are very changeable in appearance. That's me with my hair. I have natural hair, and as a black woman, I can really make it change into whatever I want--curly, frizzy fro, straight, maybe some dread locs or twists, and now it's in a high bun. I love that freedom (Aquarius). Next, I will try a wig ha! Venus trining this Gem aspect is probably very much responsible for this.
So yes, I'm very into appearance, though funnily enough, Venus does not rule my chart. Pluto does, then Saturn/Mercury--not so stylish planets. But I must say I do project competence and intimidation with the way I dress, as my mom would say, "you're even put together when you go to the gym". So that would have to be my Saturn/Cap sneaking in, and Pluto demanding that power/respect as a result of my appearance.

I also watch and re-watch Project Runway like some addiction. The process of creating clothing out of nothing astonishes me.

Last edited by millymichelle; 11-17-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 11-17-2017, 06:36 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,136
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

My Venus is in Aries, but I'm a sun/Moon Aquarius-8th. I tend to wear "cool" yet warm-weather clothing: t-shirts and shorts, but does wear polo shirts and khaki pants, and I own like a pair of denim jeans and a jacket in the winter (I'm in So CA though, the desert with its HOT summers). Not the best style, it's just an informal Aquarian, but my ruler planet Uranus is entrenched in Scorpio.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 11-17-2017, 06:46 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,136
Wink Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
In my heart I would dress like a Russian maffia wife, but I keep it casual and simple.
LOL A mafia wife who might as well is part of the "boys club". Sounds like a Venus in Scorpio type, the "femme fatale" fashion style, sense and supreme skills to "do the job". She may be married to the Godfather, but Mamma Mia! (or in Russian, Da!), she gives you an offer "you can't refuse".
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 11-17-2017, 10:08 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrt2lv View Post
I think I might agree with that. I think my dress style is more Capricorn (my Sun and ascendant sign) than Aquarius.
I have Sun, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Mercury in Capricorn. Very heavy on Saturn there. I dress mostly conservative with an alternative edge to it because of my Scorpio ascendant.

I think Venus in our chart shows what we find beautiful whereas our Rising Sign gives us our outward appearance, including the clothes we wear.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 11-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,077
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I have Sun, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Mercury in Capricorn. Very heavy on Saturn there. I dress mostly conservative with an alternative edge to it because of my Scorpio ascendant.

I think Venus in our chart shows what we find beautiful whereas our Rising Sign gives us our outward appearance, including the clothes we wear.
Yes your right here.

I have a friend who is heavy capricorn 1st house stellium, cap rising and i hate going clothes shopping with her, as the clothes she picks and asks for my opinion are so minimalistic/boring to me and GREEN, GREEN, GREEN that's all she picks up...and i hate green , she always asks what i think of things and i'm like straight NOPE i dnt like it.

She wears plain tops,jeans,leggings, no pattern,lace or anything just to me very boring and plain and the colors are like white,black and obviously green a lot of her clothes have some kind of green going on.

She has good bone structure though in her face, that id say was from her cap rising and prominent capricorn stellium.

Just funny how she has stellium in cap in 1st house and she always goes for green/even brown colors...just very earthy....and dull
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 11-17-2017, 10:35 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes your right here.

I have a friend who is heavy capricorn 1st house stellium, cap rising and i hate going clothes shopping with her, as the clothes she picks and asks for my opinion are so minimalistic/boring to me and GREEN, GREEN, GREEN that's all she picks up...and i hate green , she always asks what i think of things and i'm like straight NOPE i dnt like it.

She wears plain tops,jeans,leggings, no pattern,lace or anything just to me very boring and plain and the colors are like white,black and obviously green a lot of her clothes have some kind of green going on.

She has good bone structure though in her face, that id say was from her cap rising and prominent capricorn stellium.

Just funny how she has stellium in cap in 1st house and she always goes for green/even brown colors...just very earthy....and dull
Earthy and dull...that's Capricorn all right.

Do you think all Cappy stelliums have good bone structure or is that only the stelliums who are also Capricorn rising? I only ask because I have said my rising sign is Scorpio but I don't really look like a Scorpio ascendant except for my eyes and hair.

My Ascendant aspects are Venus square ascendant, Jupiter trine Ascendant, and Uranus sextile the Ascendant, which I guess could contribute to softening the Scorpio ascendant.

Last edited by theoddone; 11-17-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 11-17-2017, 10:43 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,077
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
Earthy and dull...that's Capricorn all right.

Do you think all Cappy stelliums have good bone structure or is that only the stelliums who are also Capricorn rising? I only ask because I have said my rising sign is Scorpio but I don't really look like a Scorpio ascendant except for my eyes and hair.
I really dnt know to be truthful, ive only just got into studying natal, i started with horary so kinda done things back to front lol.

Im gathering DOB from people i know to study their charts, so have my friends which im still studying, so got this info from this.

I know a scorpio rising, but hes also a taurus sun...but going on the rising sign its the eyes yes, definitely the eyes with a scorpio rising, very deep and intense.

Ive come across that capricorns have good bone structure as saturn rules bones, so with the stellium in cap i gathered it was from this. My friend is very skinny though at present, very bony no bodily female curves just straight up and down, but face structure she has high cheekbones...but maybe this is because of the weight loss maybe.

Bit off topic, but what made you name yourself theoddone ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:04 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I really dnt know to be truthful, ive only just got into studying natal, i started with horary so kinda done things back to front lol.

Im gathering DOB from people i know to study their charts, so have my friends which im still studying, so got this info from this.

I know a scorpio rising, but hes also a taurus sun...but going on the rising sign its the eyes yes, definitely the eyes with a scorpio rising, very deep and intense.

Ive come across that capricorns have good bone structure as saturn rules bones, so with the stellium in cap i gathered it was from this. My friend is very skinny though at present, very bony no bodily female curves just straight up and down, but face structure she has high cheekbones...but maybe this is because of the weight loss maybe.

Bit off topic, but what made you name yourself theoddone ?
I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,077
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.
So you dress kinda conservative (cap stellium) but with an edge to it (aquarius)...whats the edge ?

Yes i get you though saturn and uranus butting heads, hmm that must be frustrating at times, saturn holding you back and uranus pulling you to the extremes.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:32 PM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Huh. Then I suppose people with not much aspects to Venus stay faithful to the tastes of the sign on their Venus then.

I have it Scorpio, but since its being aspected by a lot of planets, my taste is very varied. But, dark shades do dominate my closet. Also have 3 planets in my 1st house, and Venus quintiles my ascendant. Majority of my clothes are deep blue, red/maroon, or black/white. Just like the typical Cap ascendant, I prefer minimalism but stylish, something well put together and professionally "casual". Rarely wear skirts and shorts though. Love/hate heels, but love em on boots.

Good bone structure? Lmao its not obvious on my since I have chubby cheeks. I think being skinny can also seem like you will have good bone structure. IMO, good bone structure can also mean having prominent bone structure instead.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:37 PM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.
I feel you. *sigh*

I also have Moon in aquarius conjunct Uranus in aquarius. Ha. Uranus is my "dominant" planet, as some sites say. But I guess you're good with it, and its line with your NN. Mine is the opposite. I have Leo in NN. So I have a loooong way to go.

Ever feel the dilemma of Capricorn and Aquarius? One minute I want to be structured, calm and responsible, the next I just wanna be a free-spirit, be comfortable with being odd, and even rebel.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:53 PM
invega invega is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 4
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

venus in aqua 10th house. I wear lots of plain single coloured t-shirts. I've got almost every colour
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:55 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
So you dress kinda conservative (cap stellium) but with an edge to it (aquarius)...whats the edge ?

Yes i get you though saturn and uranus butting heads, hmm that must be frustrating at times, saturn holding you back and uranus pulling you to the extremes.
What's the edge? I look like a metalhead/goth and I'm not much of a metal or goth fan. I listen to mostly new wave, grunge, and punk rock.

The conservative part makes me not show any skin and I feel uncomfortable doing so. My wardrobe is also mostly dark clothes, which I've read Capricorns do wear a lot of. I think the Aquarius part is all the rock band tees and eclectic jewelry I like to wear.

In regards to Saturn and Uranus butting heads constantly, it drives me crazy and I feel like I'm on edge a lot of the time. It's definitely frustrating.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 11-17-2017, 11:59 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I feel you. *sigh*

I also have Moon in aquarius conjunct Uranus in aquarius. Ha. Uranus is my "dominant" planet, as some sites say. But I guess you're good with it, and its line with your NN. Mine is the opposite. I have Leo in NN. So I have a loooong way to go.

Ever feel the dilemma of Capricorn and Aquarius? One minute I want to be structured, calm and responsible, the next I just wanna be a free-spirit, be comfortable with being odd, and even rebel.

That's exactly it. You want to be a functioning, obedient member of society but at the same time you want to tell everyone to f**k off with your middle fingers raised and s***w everyone who tells you how to live your life.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 11-18-2017, 12:10 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
That's exactly it. You want to be a functioning, obedient member of society but at the same time you want to tell everyone to f**k off with your middle fingers raised and s***w everyone who tells you how to live your life.
Then when you try to fuse these together, you just get an awkward mixture of... something. Haha, I've done this my whole life and people are generally confused with me. It's like, "Wait aren't you this serious?" -- "Holy cow, you did that? I did not expect you to do that!"

And then, "Ah, she's like that. She won't give a ****."-- "Dang, **** gets real when she goes for the best." And this drives my teachers, parents and other authoritarian figures nuts!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 11-18-2017, 12:13 AM
UraSatVen1029's Avatar
UraSatVen1029 UraSatVen1029 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
That's exactly it. You want to be a functioning, obedient member of society but at the same time you want to tell everyone to f**k off with your middle fingers raised and s***w everyone who tells you how to live your life.
But I guess it can be a good thing. Uranus can maybe soften the rigidness of Saturn once in a while. When you're stressed or pressured to the point of breaking down, you just have to let go and say, "**** it. I'll wing this ****!" Haha
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 11-18-2017, 12:14 AM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Apologies for the thread derail. Capricorn/Aquarius energy should be another topic thread all together.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 11-19-2017, 07:47 AM
teardust22 teardust22 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 36
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

I have Venus in aquarius conjunct Uranus and Neptune. My dress style would be mature and elegant. I don't like cute pretty stuff. Something like red blue black colors. Also unique dress.Something hot.😀
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 11-19-2017, 01:16 PM
RogueLibra RogueLibra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 36
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

I have a Venus in scorpio conjunct Pluto and needless to say its pretty dark. My girlfriend told me my wardrobe is depressing because its mainly black. I dont do this consciously I honestly just love the color black. I also love dark colors, especially maroon and purple but i have alot of navy blue clothes. My clothes for the most part are dark tinted or black
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 11-23-2017, 12:36 PM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,524
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

My Venus is in the Capricorn in the 1st house conjunct the AC / trine moon / square Pluto and Saturn. My dress sense is pretty classic and tailored with a few trendy pieces to accent it (like jewellery, nice hand bags and shoes). I don't like wasting money on shirts or blouses I know will only be in season for a year or two. A lot of my clothes last over a decade and people ask me where I have gotten them and I usually respond that it is actually quite old. I like a lot of lace - both black and white but I will mix it sometimes with leather pants / skirts to give an edge. However, I also love a big comfy sweater. My wardrobe consists of mostly black, white, gray, red, purple, blues (navy and royal are my two favorites) and light pink.
__________________
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." -Anais Nin
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anjelik For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (11-27-2017)
  #72  
Unread 12-09-2017, 12:40 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

This is interesting thread... My Venus is in scorpio, don't know if my dress sense can be seen from it. I think my Capricorn (SUN/Mars trine Saturn in Virgo) and Pisces signs which are more dominant bring out my style. I'm into practical earthy tones. I dress simple most of the time, but if going out then I dress in more nicer clothes. To work I can usually wear pretty much same clothes everyday, wash and wear - as I work with kids and we are outdoors a lot, wearing nice tight clothes is not suitable. My clothes get dirty easily from mud and dirt during our outdoor program, and its cold so very much into warm thick clothing

During winter I wear mainly darker colours, summers more light...long skirts, bright colour, jewellery - love silver jewellery - long hanging earrings is my signature, I also have long dark wavy hair (Pisces ASC, Pisces Moon)... I don't wear heels. Not into leather or fur.

Last edited by rafaella; 12-09-2017 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 12-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Phoenix Venus's Avatar
Phoenix Venus Phoenix Venus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: via combusta
Posts: 3,299
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Lots of venus in Scorpio answers here, so I'll add mine.

I think "venus" style is more about social outings whereas style overall could be more moon, asc, mc, or even other planets if they have a strong influence on the person and their daily lifestyle.

My average style is very comfortable. I sort of dress like a guy (though I think I'm feminine enough to still look girly when I do.. a perk of having ven-asc conjunction) so I wear a lot of band tees, black jeans, combat boots and sneakers.. i have this blue plaid blazer that i love to wear with tshirts and jeans.

My work requires uniforms so I don't have to worry about business attire too much.

I do love black like a typical ven scorp.

But I also like dressing girly and my style can be a bit hippy/bohemian, as well. I like sun dresses and cute rompers and stuff that flatters my frame when I feel like dressing up though nothing provacative. Blue, purple, red, pink, tan, various colors and prints. I do like lace/some victorian influence but for a scorp ven im actually more inclined towards white or cream lace than black.

I keep it light on the jewelry and makeup and I appreciate unique pieces.

I refuse to lug around a big purse.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 12-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Phoenix Venus's Avatar
Phoenix Venus Phoenix Venus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: via combusta
Posts: 3,299
Re: Whats your venus dress style ?

Oh and these are the aspects my venus makes:

Conj asc
Sextile Neptune
Opposing Jupiter
Conjunct Pluto (very wide orb though)
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 12-09-2017, 02:47 AM
Phoenix Venus's Avatar
Phoenix Venus Phoenix Venus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: via combusta
Posts: 3,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Do you have this for other tones?

I'm pale (ivory) with pink undertones with red hair (more brownish/auburn than orange/ginger)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dress, style, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.