Can we be more than friends?

Kiraa

jsHFbXh
jsHFbXh.png

I want help with analysis for the synnastry composite chart between me and a friend of mine.

Is there a possibility for more than friendship for us? It seems we're getting closer and closer and we've been nurturing each other a lot, I just have a gut feeling he might start to have feelings for me now, but sometimes we grow apart as well. We're going to meet in person next year with a group overseas trip (we don't live in the same country), and I wanted to know if I should keep any hopes with him. Overall never met someone like him and am truly enchanted by him, but I don't know if he feels (or could feel, considering his chart) anything at all for me other than friendship.

And common synnastry chart, I'm outter circle:

xcglJ5y.png

Gemini888

Can you post the synastry chart that contain two circles? You know, the "other" one? It'd be more informative to see how his planets interact with you too. Or do you just want to know how you look like to him?

Teach

Banned
Helo Kiraa,

yes you can be more than friends. Sun is on His ascendent,

this means improved relationship and all. You can be very good friends if you wish.

Have a good one,

Teach

Kiraa

Can you post the synastry chart that contain two circles? You know, the "other" one? It'd be more informative to see how his planets interact with you too. Or do you just want to know how you look like to him?

Do you mean this here?

59fa1c21-6482-44b0-ba81-c68aa0c03821
rrUG6Yb.png

Yes, we are very good friends now. We speak every day, even though we're overall very busy people and only talk online. We also share a bunch of hobbies together. To be honest, I do think we would have a better shot if we were in the same country at least. But I do have hope on that shot I'll get next year to meet him live for the first time.