Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-12-2021, 05:56 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 826
Will It Be Civil War?

Parler is a social networking app that, unlike Facebook and Twitter, does not censor or practice political discrimination and does not surveil or mine private customer data. It is not a conservative or a leftist service, but a service that invites those who have objected to the attacks on free speech from other social sites. They rely on the AppStore and other app services in order to operate, but they are now the Number One app on AppStore and its variants.

But Parler was ejected from these services which they need to operate, and they are now out of business and offline as a result because they need the servers to operate, the same servers who ejected them. They were accused of violating policy, but they are a calmer and safer alternative to Silicon Valley apps they compete with.

It is obvious that they were destroyed because they were strong competition. The Ayatollah Komeini is still, to this day, threatening to kill American soldiers and destroy the state of Israel without being ejected by Twitter as it does so. Pederast purveyors still use Google to do their business. Every kind of filth and evil can be found on the Silicon Valley platforms, but what gets ejected are their political enemies and their competition. Twitter and Facebook are afraid that Parler will become more popular than they.

Do not believe Silicon Valley when they virtue signal. They want power over American government so the can gradually eradicate freedom and liberty.

The Mainstream Media, and the Democratic Party, and Silicon Valley are conspiring together to end freedom and liberty, the same freedom and liberty that Americans fought for in WWII and other armed conflicts. They are a cabal that is bad for America, who is an enemy of free and fair elections and who is a friend to America's sworn enemies. Leftists refuse to believe it, but the half of the country who votes conservative currently is not fooled a bit.

This evil cabal has been described as a political force, but it is closer to the truth to call it a diabolical force. They are doing nothing to stem the tide of civil war, and they are doing everything in their power to provoke civil war even if they deny it. As it becomes obvious what their agenda is, there will be an uprising of freedom-loving Americans who will wage war against these evil forces.

When there was still time to stem civil war, the Leftist cabal stepped up their diabolical methods and started the civil war against the American public, the rule of law and the freedoms we enjoy in democracies. Check the solar arc directions in the US natal chart in the next few years.


Last edited by Cary2; 01-12-2021 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-14-2021), ElenaJ (01-12-2021)
  #2  
Unread 01-13-2021, 12:48 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,303
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

They have taken over, so completely, that I am not sure how we can even stand up against them.

They will probably put trump and his family and his inner circle in prison in the next few months.

They have totally taken over Social Media, and censored it completely. Even shutting down sites that did not censor Conservatives.

They own the press completely. So completely, that the people were never ever told about the corruption, the fraudulent votes, and the truth about the Biden crimes.

So how exactly can we stand up against them? They now have the Senate, the House and the White House. They own TV and Press content, and have national communication outlets blocked from Conservative thoughts.

Any individual who tries to speak out will be cancelled, fired, harassed, assaulted or even arrested from now on.

Our Country is having it's Pluto Return. We are being Reborn, but the death comes before the Rebirth, and we seem to be in our death throes now....

Freedom of Speech, Liberty and Patriotism is DEAD.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-14-2021), Cary2 (01-13-2021)
  #3  
Unread 01-13-2021, 01:27 AM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 826
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

You did not exaggerate. You are precisely right. You also know that Trump in reality won the majority vote, and other admirers of Trump who nurture their hopes invested in him feel much as you do. All those complicated feelings. All the crushed hopes and betrayals. I feel betrayed by Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham. Barr and Graham are sympathetic to many of our hopes and principles, but they are also corrupt cowards who could not deliver when the chips were down. They have been willing members of the Deep State. Their prestige has been useless and misleading. The people who are losing the "power to the people" are the ones who fully realize what is at stake here.

The People of the Republic like you and me are the ones who resonate with you and who will surprise you. They are far less likely to fail as Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham did. They fully realize the risks and the cost of a Leftist domination and corruption of the nation. They pause and see how the attack from within was launched and propagated. I have meditated on this so long that I am at peace with the possibility that I might lose my life defending the nation and the principle that has been a godsend to the world. I could not live with myself if I allowed the theft and the corruption to happen. I grew up in the Left, and I awoke to the sham of it years ago.

I think you will be surprised in the coming months that many US citizens have arrived at similar conclusions. Imagine life strictly dominated by the mainstream media circus, the evil politicians in cahoots and the cowards who would not stand up in the end.

Trump was flawed and disappointing, but he took tremendous abuse from the Deep State forces against him. He was magnificent as he withstood. The CIA and FBI serve the forces of evil. Many others who might offer hope are corrupt and cowardly. Look at the chart of Chief Justice Roberts. Things are very bad.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
katydid (01-13-2021)
  #4  
Unread 01-13-2021, 04:21 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Or as Chicken Little put it, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Several media organizations and platforms bear responsibility for allowing defamation, incitement to riot, and hate speech to proliferate. These types of speech have long been illegal, independently of the medium. It is time that they put a stop to them.

So Donald Trump got his wrists slapped, along with Q Anon nitzoid conspiracy theorists posting death threats?

Donald Trump has more media access than anyone on the planet. He can call a news conference; issue a press release; agree to a TV, newspaper, or radio interview; phone Fox News, or get any of his henchmen (and henchpersons) to go on Twitter, Facebook, Parler, YouTube, or what have you on his behalf.

Cary, I don't know why you think that the antidote to your leftist upbringing is the extreme rightwing conspiracy crowd. The pendulum swung too far. Try a moderate position, based upon actual facts.

There is no Deep State. That's just another long-debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Steve Bannon.

In a democracy, you have to accept that people who think differently than you do may prevail at the ballot box. As they did in 2020. There is a reason why something like 60 court cases filed by Trumpers were dismissed by the judges. Namely, lack of credible evidence to back up the allegations.

There is a coming backlash (legally, of course) against the peddlers of harmful conspiracy theories and incitement to violence. There are petition drives to disbar Rudy Guilianai, Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley. Dominion Voting Systems has launched a major lawsuit charging defamation against Trump lawyer Sidney Powell. Corporations and the US Chamber of Commerce are withholding political donations for Trumper members of Congress who tried a palace coup on Wednesday.

Now several conservative members of Congress who supported Trump for four years have said to him, "Enough is enough." They think he's dangerous, never mind the Democrats.

I will say that the horoscope for Inauguration Day looks horrible. I fully expect more violence-- notably from those people who were livid at BLM and riots in a few American cities last year, and oh-so pious about condemning violence.

I hope that the police and National Guards will be ready this time to uphold our democratic tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2021 inauguration.jpg (49.9 KB, 2 views)
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-13-2021, 01:24 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,303
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
You did not exaggerate. You are precisely right. You also know that Trump in reality won the majority vote, and other admirers of Trump who nurture their hopes invested in him feel much as you do. All those complicated feelings. All the crushed hopes and betrayals. I feel betrayed by Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham. Barr and Graham are sympathetic to many of our hopes and principles, but they are also corrupt cowards who could not deliver when the chips were down. They have been willing members of the Deep State. Their prestige has been useless and misleading. The people who are losing the "power to the people" are the ones who fully realize what is at stake here.

The People of the Republic like you and me are the ones who resonate with you and who will surprise you. They are far less likely to fail as Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham did. They fully realize the risks and the cost of a Leftist domination and corruption of the nation. They pause and see how the attack from within was launched and propagated. I have meditated on this so long that I am at peace with the possibility that I might lose my life defending the nation and the principle that has been a godsend to the world. I could not live with myself if I allowed the theft and the corruption to happen. I grew up in the Left, and I awoke to the sham of it years ago.

I think you will be surprised in the coming months that many US citizens have arrived at similar conclusions. Imagine life strictly dominated by the mainstream media circus, the evil politicians in cahoots and the cowards who would not stand up in the end.

Trump was flawed and disappointing, but he took tremendous abuse from the Deep State forces against him. He was magnificent as he withstood. The CIA and FBI serve the forces of evil. Many others who might offer hope are corrupt and cowardly. Look at the chart of Chief Justice Roberts. Things are very bad.
I grew up in the Left as well---the very far left. I grew up in the SF Bay Area in the 60's and 70's.

My father was a well known Civil Rights attorney in Berkeley, and I worked in his law office when I was a student @ UC Berkeley in the early 70's. He was a long time Marxist.

I have many family members still there, who are high ranking Left wing Democrats. I watched the hypocrisy of the Left, and the leftist corruption and I had to escape.

Around the time of my first Saturn Return, I realised I was more of a conservative than I was a liberal. Although I was a long time Hippie, and had been to a hundred Grateful Dead shows in my short life, My Capricorn Moon took hold.

My heart aches for my little grand daughter. I really don't want her to grow up under this dystopian Democrat corruption.

I do agree that there are millions of Patriots who feel the same complicated emotions as I do. I don't know yet, how we will stand up at this time. There are so many things working against us .

But I do know that Biden's Inauguration theme is 'United America.' And that is obviously going to rile up a lot of Conservatives, after we had four years of 'The Resistance' and 'Trump is Not My President' ....but NOW , after they stole the election , they claim they want to 'unite.'
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (01-13-2021)
  #6  
Unread 01-13-2021, 01:58 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,303
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Or as Chicken Little put it, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
Do you mean like when the Press and the Dem Leaders were running around screaming that Trump was a Russian Operative?....which of course was another Democratic hoAx, set up by Operation Crossfire.

Quote:
Several media organizations and platforms bear responsibility for allowing defamation, incitement to riot, and hate speech to proliferate. These types of speech have long been illegal, independently of the medium. It is time that they put a stop to them.
It is time for WHO to put a stop to WHAT? Do you mean like the Facebook and Twitter Mods to decide what everyone is allowed to openly talk about?


Quote:
Donald Trump has more media access than anyone on the planet. He can call a news conference; issue a press release; agree to a TV, newspaper, or radio interview; phone Fox News, or get any of his henchmen (and henchpersons) to go on Twitter, Facebook, Parler, YouTube, or what have you on his behalf.
There are so many things wrong with ^^^this, I don't know where to start.

Trump had very little media 'access.' He could send out a tweet. But it would often be censored by the Liberal Moderators.

His TV and Press interviews were edited in a negative way, even in distorted ways----Always made to look bad.

Parler has been shut down because it was the ONLY media site that allowed Conservative articles and discussions.

We cannot express conservative opinions or ideas on twitter, FB or YouTube. Thousands of conservatives had their accounts and sites shut down. Do you not understand this?


Quote:
There is no Deep State. That's just another long-debunked conspiracy theory promoted by Steve Bannon.
Do you really believe ^^^ that?

Quote:
In a democracy, you have to accept that people who think differently than you do may prevail at the ballot box. As they did in 2020. There is a reason why something like 60 court cases filed by Trumpers were dismissed by the judges. Namely, lack of credible evidence to back up the allegations.
YES, there is a reason that all of those court cases were dismissed by the Deep State Judges. And it wasn't for a lack of evidence.

WE all saw a tremendous amount of credible evidence, and credible testimony by hundreds of witnesses and experts. BUT THE MEDIA REFUSED TO SHOW IT TO THE PEOPLE.

WE saw it---thousands of DEAD voters who sent in ballots. Thousands of ballots that were not authentic, and were counted anyway, against the regulations, but allowed by Democrat judges.

The hundreds of boxes of ballots, arriving in the dead of night, thousands of them only having ONE name checked off---Joe Biden. NOTHING ELSE marked on those ballots.

The GOP voting monitors WERE NOT ALLOWED to enter the voting polls. They were illegally BLOCKED from physically entering, in hundreds of locations. So they could not monitor the voting, but the DEMS were allowed to do so.

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of GOP votes were disqualified. But very few DEM ballots were questioned because the GOP monitors were shut out, illegally.



Quote:
There is a coming backlash (legally, of course) against the peddlers of harmful conspiracy theories and incitement to violence. There are petition drives to disbar Rudy Guilianai, Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley. Dominion Voting Systems has launched a major lawsuit charging defamation against Trump lawyer Sidney Powell. Corporations and the US Chamber of Commerce are withholding political donations for Trumper members of Congress who tried a palace coup on Wednesday.
It is pathetic to hear these claims of the Patriots being the ones inciting violence. we lost BILLIONS of dollars in the constant violent protests which were ongoing for the last few years. The looting, vandalism, assaults on the police, arson, which occurred EVERY night in Portland and Seattle and many other urban centres was disgusting.

And the press ignored it , the Dems incited it and praised it. The Dem officials covered it up and rewarded it.

Then ONE NIGHT the conservatives follow in Antifa's footsteps, but without the arson, looting and vandalism, and suddenly the Dems have a problem with Civil Unrest. Such hypocrites.

Quote:
Now several conservative members of Congress who supported Trump for four years have said to him, "Enough is enough." They think he's dangerous, never mind the Democrats.
They don't think he is dangerous. They are just jumping ship because the Dems got away with their Election Fraud and the fix is in.


Quote:
I will say that the horoscope for Inauguration Day looks horrible. I fully expect more violence-- notably from those people who were livid at BLM and riots in a few American cities last year, and oh-so pious about condemning violence.

I hope that the police and National Guards will be ready this time to uphold our democratic tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.

Peaceful transfers of power happen after honest elections. It is much harder to feel peaceful when the Marxists pull off a fraudulent operation, and want to take over your Democracy, and become a Global Socialist State.

Last edited by katydid; 01-13-2021 at 02:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-14-2021), Cary2 (01-13-2021)
  #7  
Unread 01-14-2021, 03:46 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post

My heart aches for my little grand daughter. I really don't want her to grow up under this dystopian Democrat corruption.
I'd be more worried about her growing up in an America dedicated to Trump's cult of personality. You reckon that if he and his dynasty were allowed to continue that they would support free and fair elections? If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

Quote:
But I do know that Biden's Inauguration theme is 'United America.' And that is obviously going to rile up a lot of Conservatives, after we had four years of 'The Resistance' and 'Trump is Not My President' ....but NOW , after they stole the election , they claim they want to 'unite.'
Many true ideological conservatives cannot stand what Trump has done to the Republican party. You know about the Lincoln Project? Liz Cheney? The right-wingnuts are not true conservatives but are simply smitten by any conspiracy theory that comes down the pike and their crush on a reality TV star and would-be dictator.

If you haven't yet accepted that Trump lost the presidency through a safe and fair election, you might want to look up something like 60 court cases contesting the results, all of which were summarily dismissed by judges, including by state supreme courts and th SCOTUS.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-14-2021, 04:29 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Katydid, name me one actual Democrat in public office who was "running around screaming that Trump was a Russian Operative." Sadly, Trump's exoneration in the Muller Report wasn't enough for the Big Man. He had to launch a campaign of retaliation against investigators who had sworn an oath to protect the US from both foreign and domestic enemies.

Here is a more neutral look at Crossfire Hurricane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossf..._investigation)

Nobody thought Trump was a Russian operative, for Pete's sake. Given Trump's otherwise inexplicable subservience to Vladimir Putin, it is possible that the Russians saw him as an asset. You do know the difference. Some of this will come out as the State of New York continues to probe Trump's state tax returns.

Quote:
It is time for WHO to put a stop to WHAT? Do you mean like the Facebook and Twitter Mods to decide what everyone is allowed to openly talk about?
No, of course not. Certain types of speech and graphic expression are illegal independently of the medium, and have been for a long time. Incitement to riot, treason, insurrection, defamation, slander, libel, death threats, and child p*rn*graphy to name a few.

Donald Trump had no problem getting his message out on Twitter till they cancelled his account, even when Trump undermined our democracy. Fox News has been his mouthpiece for the duration of his presidency. No doubt you were fine with Fox News's horrible treatment of Barack Obama.

"Conservatives" have not had their accounts shut down, in the sense you imagine. You are talking about QAnon and its debunked conspiracy theories, white supremicists, and guys who advocate extreme violence against elected officials.

Please understand that true political conservatives are driven by ideals like smaller government, managing the national debt, and encouraging individual initiative. They are appalled by Donald Trump's behavior. Some conservatives held their noses and voted for him anyway, because they thought he would do better on particular issues like abortion, not because they accepted his cult of personality.

Deep State judges? Gimme a break. Trump himself appointed a number of them, notably 3 Supreme Court justices. Others were Republicans. You actually believe in Deep State infiltration of particular states like Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania? Aren't their state legislatures mostly controlled by Republicans? Funny, but you'd think if the omnipowerful Deep State was actually so wide-spread at the state level, maybe a bunch of red states would have fallen to Joe Biden. I mean, why stop at those Battle Ground states? There were hotly contested races in Florida and Texas, as well.

I cannot believe that an intelligent woman like yourself has fallen so hard for all of those continuously debunked conspiracy theories about the "stolen" election. Like the zombie theory of "dead voters" and excluded Republican observers. These have all been addressed and discredited.

Maybe you should read the actual court challenges and judges' rulings.

Nobody condoned violence on the left except for a few extremists who were not in political office. Your "billions of dollars" claim is sadly inflated.

Your send-off just takes the cake. So with your false charges of Marxism and socialism, are we back to the McCarthy era?

Joe Biden is a MODERATE. He didn't win the election by catering to the progressives in the Democratic party like Bernie Sanders' youth vote. Biden won by appealing to Independents and moderates in both parties.

I can see that you are angry and upset. But if you calmed down and looked at actual facts, not at what QAnon and Newsmax want you to believe, you might look forward to the next four years with some sense of hope.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-14-2021, 04:31 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Katydid, name me one actual Democrat in public office who was "running around screaming that Trump was a Russian Operative." Sadly, Trump's exoneration in the Muller Report wasn't enough for the Big Man. He had to launch a campaign of retaliation against investigators who had sworn an oath to protect the US from both foreign and domestic enemies.

Here is a more neutral look at Crossfire Hurricane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossf..._investigation)

Nobody thought Trump was a Russian operative, for Pete's sake. Given Trump's otherwise inexplicable subservience to Vladimir Putin, it is possible that the Russians saw him as an asset. You do know the difference. Some of this will come out as the State of New York continues to probe Trump's state tax returns.

Quote:
It is time for WHO to put a stop to WHAT? Do you mean like the Facebook and Twitter Mods to decide what everyone is allowed to openly talk about?
No, of course not. Certain types of speech and graphic expression are illegal independently of the medium, and have been for a long time. Incitement to riot, treason, insurrection, defamation, slander, libel, death threats, and child p*rn*graphy to name a few.

Donald Trump had no problem getting his message out on Twitter till they cancelled his account, even when Trump undermined our democracy. Fox News has been his mouthpiece for the duration of his presidency. No doubt you were fine with Fox News's horrible treatment of Barack Obama.

"Conservatives" have not had their accounts shut down, in the sense you imagine. You are talking about QAnon and its debunked conspiracy theories, white supremicists, and guys who advocate extreme violence against elected officials.

Please understand that true political conservatives are driven by ideals like smaller government, managing the national debt, and encouraging individual initiative. They are appalled by Donald Trump's behavior. Some conservatives held their noses and voted for him anyway, because they thought he would do better on particular issues like abortion, not because they accepted his cult of personality.

Deep State judges? Gimme a break. Trump himself appointed a number of them, notably 3 Supreme Court justices. Others were Republicans. You actually believe in Deep State infiltration of particular states like Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania? Aren't their state legislatures mostly controlled by Republicans? Funny, but you'd think if the omnipowerful Deep State was actually so wide-spread at the state level, maybe a bunch of red states would have fallen to Joe Biden. I mean, why stop at those Battle Ground states? There were hotly contested races in Florida and Texas, as well.

I cannot believe that an intelligent woman like yourself has fallen so hard for all of those continuously debunked conspiracy theories about the "stolen" election. Like the zombie theory of "dead voters" and excluded Republican observers. These have all been addressed and discredited.

Maybe you should read the actual court challenges and judges' rulings.

Nobody condoned violence on the left except for a few extremists who were not in political office. Your "billions of dollars" claim is sadly inflated.

Your send-off just takes the cake. So with your false charges of Marxism and socialism, are we back to the McCarthy era?

Joe Biden is a MODERATE. He didn't win the election by catering to the progressives in the Democratic party like Bernie Sanders' youth vote. Biden won by appealing to Independents and moderates in both parties.

I can see that you are angry and upset. But if you calmed down and looked at actual facts, not at what QAnon and Newsmax want you to believe, you might look forward to the next four years with some sense of hope.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-14-2021, 11:40 AM
blackbery blackbery is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,471
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

I think it's time for succession. Let the radical, violent, Godless Dems live in CA, NY, CO, NH....

Let the Freedom loving, peaceful Patriots live in the South....they are all Fleeing CA & NY anyways & moving to TX & FL.

Give the blue states to the Dems & the red states to the Reps. RINOs can go to no man's land, nobody wants them.

Half the country voted for Trump, for God, for Freedom, for peace.

The Dems want Marxism & chaos to rule the country. Let them destroy & burn their own cities like they did last summer & kill each other if they like.
They can mask up 24/7, shut themselves in & shake in fear....like the Biden sheep ready to be led to the slaughter.

Meanwhile, the Trump Patriots can live free, create a prosperous environment & never have to deal with a Karen or violent Antifa soyboy BLM person again.

SEPARATION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.







Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post


This evil cabal has been described as a political force, but it is closer to the truth to call it a diabolical force. They are doing nothing to stem the tide of civil war, and they are doing everything in their power to provoke civil war even if they deny it. As it becomes obvious what their agenda is, there will be an uprising of freedom-loving Americans who will wage war against these evil forces.

When there was still time to stem civil war, the Leftist cabal stepped up their diabolical methods and started the civil war against the American public, the rule of law and the freedoms we enjoy in democracies. Check the solar arc directions in the US natal chart in the next few years.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-14-2021, 02:12 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,156
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

The evil democrats continuously inflame political, social, and racial tensions on a daily basis, with their end goal of communism. They have created extreme divides and caused extreme inequalities in all spheres of the American existence. Communism exists within the framework of radical revolutions, which fit in their plots of creating warfare with the end goal of eliminating capitalism, democracy, and freedom.

If you noticed the major LEFTIST corporations who back these politicians, along with their billionaire rich and highly influential leaders, all push for such politics. They are so horrified of Trump exposing them for who they truly are that they're willing to try to impeach him in his final days of his presidency.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-14-2021, 02:46 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,865
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
The evil democrats continuously inflame political, social, and racial tensions on a daily basis, with their end goal of communism. They have created extreme divides and caused extreme inequalities in all spheres of the American existence. Communism exists within the framework of radical revolutions, which fit in their plots of creating warfare with the end goal of eliminating capitalism, democracy, and freedom.

If you noticed the major LEFTIST corporations who back these politicians, along with their billionaire rich and highly influential leaders, all push for such politics. They are so horrified of Trump exposing them for who they truly are that they're willing to try to impeach him in his final days of his presidency.

Fed up GOP

ENDS Biden

with a new impeachment for Hunter’s ‘dirty’ business

Okay Biden: We've had enough FAKE impeachments.
Now get ready for REAL impeachment

Biden impeached on his way in 21 January 2021

by Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omn2tLX5Au4








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-14-2021, 03:18 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 826
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Marjorie Taylor Greene may assemble her own squad in sharp contrast to the Squad from Hell.

Both impeachments were designed to divert the focus away from the crimes and dysfunctions of the Democrats, and it dug deeper their pit of dross. To divert attention from the widespread hatred of a useless Congress and the Democrats, Pelosi and her gang belched the Russian collusion hoax. Then to divert attention from the failure of the independent prosecutor and the crimes of high-level FBI and CIA, they quickly began the impeachment debacle. They cheated the election because it was their only defense against the coming indictments. Comey, Strock, Biden, Clinton, et al. Pelosi and Schumer have skeletons in their closet, and they know that right-leaning voters are on their trail.

They need to divert attention from the fact that the Deep State is huger than we thought. Republicans and Democrats alike are the Deep State. These are politicians who detest the Constitution and We, the People. They want to wrestle the power of the nation away from the people so they have carte blanche corruption.

If they get away with it, we will never have another free election. The Democrats will "fundamentally change" the US, so that no one but Democrats will be elected. They want a one-party system, that is to say an authoritarian government with no input from the people. Consider the horrible things they did for this reason.

In his early speeches, Obama spoke of fundamentally changing America. He may be the most crooked of them all. Look at his chart. I mean really look at his chart and recall his tactics and claims.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-14-2021, 03:31 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,865
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
Marjorie Taylor Greene may assemble her own squad in sharp contrast to the Squad from Hell.

Both impeachments were designed to divert the focus away from the crimes and dysfunctions of the Democrats, and it dug deeper their pit of dross. To divert attention from the widespread hatred of a useless Congress and the Democrats, Pelosi and her gang belched the Russian collusion hoax. Then to divert attention from the failure of the independent prosecutor and the crimes of high-level FBI and CIA, they quickly began the impeachment debacle. They cheated the election because it was their only defense against the coming indictments. Comey, Strock, Biden, Clinton, et al. Pelosi and Schumer have skeletons in their closet, and they know that right-leaning voters are on their trail.

They need to divert attention from the fact that the Deep State is huger than we thought. Republicans and Democrats alike are the Deep State. These are politicians who detest the Constitution and We, the People. They want to wrestle the power of the nation away from the people so they have carte blanche corruption.

If they get away with it, we will never have another free election. The Democrats will "fundamentally change" the US, so that no one but Democrats will be elected. They want a one-party system, that is to say an authoritarian government with no input from the people. Consider the horrible things they did for this reason.

In his early speeches, Obama spoke of fundamentally changing America. He may be the most crooked of them all. Look at his chart. I mean really look at his chart and recall his tactics and claims.
REMEMBER when:

Joe Biden makes first appearance since foot injury
You've got to "get it" by now
He recovered from that broken foot really fast for an old guy

Has a foot injury and puts full weight on it.

Very convincing story


Not to mention he's wearing a snug dress shoe INSIDE the boot.
If it was broken as bad as they said
it would have been too swollen to wear the dress shoe.

The foot would have been wrapped with dressings inside the boot.

Where's the crutches

to keep from putting any weight on that foot?

Makes you ponder.
Ankle bracelet
Video is from November 28, 29 2020 .

Ankle monitor was placed on Nov 28, this video was the next day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Z3cmgcW-s



Politians and CELEBRITIES Wearing medical boots.
ARE THEY FOR MEDICAL REASONS
OR
DO THEY HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE? ALLEGEDLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ5O...ature=youtu.be



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-14-2021, 04:27 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,865
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

*





The President of the United States: Donald J Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZFupAjsiHY




Flynn, Papadopoulos address pro-Trump rally in DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5BJY-tG-c






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-14-2021, 07:35 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,865
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

UPDATE


A forensic audit is coming to Maricopa County, Arizona!
a forensic professional team
comprised of The Department of Homeland Security
with other professionals also
is poised and ready to go to work immediately

Results shall be made public to the United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQknK35fMU

today is 14 January 2021

it is for THE LEGISLATURE to determine any action required

as a consequence of the imminent FORENSIC AUDIT
which is now to take place
more information at ScottsdaleStudios: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottsda...


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 01-14-2021, 07:50 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 66,865
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

*




Update from Arizona
- Former State Senator Farnsworth
- Court Case and more
"....they're afraid of what the forensic audit may reveal...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lR681eR3m4




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 01-15-2021, 06:02 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
I think it's time for succession. Let the radical, violent, Godless Dems live in CA, NY, CO, NH....

Let the Freedom loving, peaceful Patriots live in the South....they are all Fleeing CA & NY anyways & moving to TX & FL.

Give the blue states to the Dems & the red states to the Reps. RINOs can go to no man's land, nobody wants them.

Half the country voted for Trump, for God, for Freedom, for peace.

The Dems want Marxism & chaos to rule the country. Let them destroy & burn their own cities like they did last summer & kill each other if they like.
They can mask up 24/7, shut themselves in & shake in fear....like the Biden sheep ready to be led to the slaughter.

Meanwhile, the Trump Patriots can live free, create a prosperous environment & never have to deal with a Karen or violent Antifa soyboy BLM person again.

SEPARATION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.
Blackbery, I assume this is just your idea of a little joke.

If not, you just demonstrated that you do not love the United States as it is. And do not even understand it. Consequently you are no patriot. A majority of Americans voted for Joe Biden. He's a moderate.

Texas and Florida are actually pluralistic when it comes to Republicans and Democrats in elected office.

Trump is one of the most godless figures in American public life today. Do you want to talk about Stormy Daniels, his bogus charity, fraudulent Trump University, and profiteering from his presidency? But he and the white Evangelical right made an unholy pact: that they would support his presidency to the point of calling him God's anointed if he would back their anti-abortion anti-liberal, and often racist agenda.

If Jesus were alive today, I have no doubt about his radical liberal message: non-violence, personal austerity, support for the vulnerable members of society, and brotherly love among different factions.

Surely you have some familiarity with the historic role of the church in African American communities.

Something tells me you don't know much about sheep. Range sheep and the wild bighorns are nimble and quick. Rams are known to be aggressive and protective of their flock.

Ironically, the reactionary right Trumpers all sound alike. I see little original critical thinking among them. They read lies and believe them.

If you are a religious person, these verses at least come to my mind. And hopefully to yours.

Proverbs 11:29, 16:18.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 01-15-2021 at 06:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-15-2021, 06:07 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Cary, surely you're aware that down-ballot Republicans actually did very well in the 2020 election. They increased their numbers in the House of Representatives as well as their control of state legislatures.

Which is kind of ironic if you think about it. The conspiracy theorists clamoring for ballots to be rejected stood to delegitimize the elections of many conservative Republicans.

Anyway, I think the Libertarians are looking for you.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-15-2021, 06:31 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Blackbery, I found this snipet from your post to be really thought-provoking:

Quote:
The Dems ... can mask up 24/7, shut themselves in & shake in fear....like the Biden sheep ready to be led to the slaughter.
There's something almost Darwinian about this. If the Trumpets and Trumpettes continually expose themselves to CV-19, their mortality rate and rate of seriously debilitating illness will rise. Through attrition, their numbers will decline. Fewer will be around to reproduce their kind.

Meanwhile, the Democrats will come out of their social distancing and mask-wearing with better health outcomes. They will pass their Democrat traits onto their more numerous offspring.

(Just in time to turn the USA over to the Anti-Christ, eh, wot?)
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-15-2021, 11:02 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,682
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Meanwhile, the Democrats will come out of their social distancing and mask-wearing with better health outcomes. They will pass their Democrat traits onto their more numerous offspring.
Most people who die of covid19 are elder individuals, who have already passed their traits to the next generation. Not many 60 year olds and beyond popping kids.

Besides, the average "liberal" straight couple has a much lower childbirth rate than your average "conservative" straight couple. This is why democrats import their voter base, or seek to indoctrinate youths.

https://www.fatherly.com/health-scie...more-children/

典he political Right is having a lot more kids than the political Left, he explained. 典he gap is actually 41 percent. Data on the U.S. birthrate from the General Social Survey confirms this trend預 random sample of 100 conservative adults will raise 208 children, while 100 liberal adults will raise a mere 147 kids.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-16-2021, 05:49 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,928
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Dirius, the Darwinian analysis was my idea of a little joke.

Often kids rebel against the political views of their parents. African Americans traditionally vote mostly Democratic, so they're not exactly "imports."

There is also the saying, that if you are not a liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are old, you have no head.

The Trump issue isn't about traditional conservative values, but about his cult of personality.

I note that many large corporations have decided not to contribute to members of Congress who voted to deny the Electoral College results, and some are even rethinking their political contributions altogether. Major American economic organizations like the National Association of Manufacturers, the US Chamber of Congress, and 170 business leaders in a letter, support the results of the election and Joe Biden's presidency.

Corporate support for Biden won't sit well with people on either the progressive wing of the Democratic party or the far right populist movement. But it should say something to ideological conservatives and economists.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-18-2021, 12:13 PM
chiamaria chiamaria is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 401
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Blackbery, I found this snipet from your post to be really thought-provoking:



There's something almost Darwinian about this. If the Trumpets and Trumpettes continually expose themselves to CV-19, their mortality rate and rate of seriously debilitating illness will rise. Through attrition, their numbers will decline. Fewer will be around to reproduce their kind.

Meanwhile, the Democrats will come out of their social distancing and mask-wearing with better health outcomes. They will pass their Democrat traits onto their more numerous offspring.

(Just in time to turn the USA over to the Anti-Christ, eh, wot?)
I don't wear a mask at all and last year was the only year that I can remember where I didn't get sick once. My friends who also refuse to wear a mask also didn't contract anything. My other friends who do mask up whenever they enter stores, however, still contracted something and got violently ill. Funny how that works eh?

Last edited by chiamaria; 01-18-2021 at 12:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-21-2021, 10:28 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 3,136
Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Numerologists are concerned on September 23, 2021 will be a day in infamy, and we're not sure what will occur on that day, which is the autumn equinox in the USA and Northern hemisphere.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-22-2021, 07:57 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 27,192
Smile Re: Will It Be Civil War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Numerologists are concerned on September 23, 2021 will be a day in infamy, and we're not sure what will occur on that day, which is the autumn equinox in the USA and Northern hemisphere.
Where did you read that? Any links?

Here's another question: Did these same numerologists predict the 2001 attack on 9/11?

Last edited by david starling; 01-22-2021 at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ゥ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.