You Need 30,000TROOPS Protecting Your Inauguration SO NOT ELECTED by THE PEOPLE

JUPITERASC

If Arizona/Michigan/Georgia do audits and the vote is reversed,

then what?
Then the LEGISLATURE must resolve the issue :smile:
meanwhile the PUBLIC will know IF the vote is reversed

by the way

They have been rigging voting machines for a very long time

u6hypRmLYwkMWS3HdlS6bIcFcOYEvMaFJnUjiByNQhzAT-o1oWceu-dRjTI2vowstYOL0ulzOcsj=s681-nd

JUPITERASC

Day After Inauguration :smile:

- National Guard troops continue arriving to DC
January 21 2021 Washington DC

- The day after inauguration we saw additional 4 busses

arrive in front of the Capitol
multiple groups of national guard were unloaded
one group was from Pennsylvania.
Afterwards they marched to the Capitol Building.
One group said they were deployed from Pennsylvania.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SyfjlQatw8

ElenaJ

Are they not perhaps changing of the guard?
I still don't know what they are there for. What are they protecting the city from?
Especially now that the most popular president of all time has taken over, and unified us all, everything should be peaceful.

ElenaJ

And what's going on in Portland with the peaceful demonstrations destroying the headquarters of the DNC and protesting against Biden?
Is MSM covering this?
Is Trump at fault?

david starling

Are they not perhaps changing of the guard?
I still don't know what they are there for. What are they protecting the city from?
Especially now that the most popular president of all time has taken over, and unified us all, everything should be peaceful.

They're National Guard troops from all 50 States.

I hear there was some kind of disturbance on January 6th, and this is a mainly symbolic response to that.

blackbery

Re: You Need 30,000TROOPS Protecting Your InauguYeration SO NOT ELECTED by THE PEOPLE

So it has been confirmed that the troops are there to make the mass arrests & to enact Military Tribunals right there in the city. The tunnels have been blocked, the operation going smoothly. DK when the arrests are going to begin but I got my popcorn ready like you to watch the show.:w00t:

It's also been confirmed that the Military do NOT accept Xiden as the legitimate POTUS.............& have denied him Military access on classified information.:tongue:

But they MUST follow the Constitution. The fraudulent Electoral College Votes were accepted in Congress & they cannot dispute that. Fake POTUS Xiden is given the protocols & benefits of a legitimate POTUS ....except Military cooperation.
He CANNOT make ANY Military decisions unless President Trump agrees.

It has been confirmed that the National Guard turned their backs on Xiden's motorcade on Inauguration Day to show their disrespect.

I've been waiting for these evil, wicked, satanic traitors to be arrested for one year since the 1st impeachment & their treachery/lied were revealed.
Obama, Clintons, etc. Pelosi, Schiff, Xiden, dirty FBI agents like Comey, Stzrok, Page, dirty CIA hags Brennan & Clapper. NOW, we can all see for ourselves how they tried 3 x to overthrow President Trump in one illegal coup after another.

They're still at it with their fake 2nd impeachment attempt..:crying:

Arrest them ALL & send the traitors away 4 life. I don't believe in the death penalty but they could face firing squads.

Q Patriots been putting together all the recent declassified docs, you probably have it already but I post the link for anyone who wants to see the direct EVIDENCE of their criminal & wicked deeds.

https://anino.page/kagbabe

More revelations about the corruption in the FBI to work against Trump.

Yeah, 30,000 troops for an ONLINE inauguration! :lol::lol::lol:

IN HIS BASEMENT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

david starling

Biden was Inaugurated at the Capitol, in public view.

Those Red-state National Guard members who turned their backs were derelict of duty.

Biden is now Officially their Commander in Chief.

Last edited:

blackbery

Re: You Need 30,000TROOPS Protecting Your InauguYeration SO NOT ELECTED by THE PEOPLE

A video popped up today showing 4 MORE buses of troops landing in Washington yesterday!!!

Just like we've said all along, the troops are not there for Xiden's fake inauguration............although that's what the world thinks they are there for.

I know I have to be patient & 'hold the line' but gosh darn, I wish the traitors could all be arrested today. I've eaten most of my popcorn waiting for the show to begin.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

btw, another

video popped up showing a legal doc pertaining to the 'Dissolution os the United States Corporation'.........how strange is that as you were posting about it but I don't know much about it. Thanks for the posts.

Think I'll actually go out & buy a bottle of beer, I'm not a drinker but I will crack it open once the action starts.....& I still have one more bag of popcorn left.

:happy:

The best is yet to come

https://youtu.be/8HBaoaAiARc

I. Am. PSYCHED! :w00t:

JUPITERASC

MILITARY ACTIVITY 3-4 DAYS STRAIGHT?
/ SOMETHING BIGGER IS GOING ON YALL :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxnNhPJAjS4

A video popped up today showing 4 MORE buses of troops landing in Washington yesterday!!!

Just like we've said all along, the troops are not there for Xiden's fake inauguration............although that's what the world thinks they are there for.

I know I have to be patient & 'hold the line' but gosh darn, I wish the traitors could all be arrested today. I've eaten most of my popcorn waiting for the show to begin.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

btw, another

video popped up showing a legal doc pertaining to the 'Dissolution os the United States Corporation'.........how strange is that as you were posting about it but I don't know much about it. Thanks for the posts.

Think I'll actually go out & buy a bottle of beer, I'm not a drinker but I will crack it open once the action starts.....& I still have one more bag of popcorn left.

:happy:

The best is yet to come

https://youtu.be/8HBaoaAiARc