DONALD J TRUMP 45th POTUS on GA UNCENSORED POSTS * Fox News celebrities ditch Twitter

JUPITERASC

Parler should be back up and running by Tuesday on new servers.

Devin Nunes has announced a racketeering probe into Big Tech :smile:

after social media and tech companies moved to eliminate Parler
from the map in what he believes is an attempt to eliminate competition.
Stripe will stop processing payments for Trump Campaign
and Campaign is banned from emailing its supporters by its email service

Campaign Monitor.
Devin Nunes To Launch Racketeering Probe
Into Big Tech, Amazon To Shut Parler Down At Midnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bJr3EakAIY

JUPITERASC

Australia's Acting Prime Minister Michael McCormack
has rebuked Twitter
for banning the US President Donald Trump.
Australia's Treasurer Josh Frydenberg also said
he was "...uncomfortable..." with Twitter's decision to ban Trump.

Meanwhile, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
has suggested enactment of clearer rules
for deciding what content is acceptable on social media.
Australia begins crackdown on social media
after what they did to Donald Trump :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8VmHXfKFQQ

JUPITERASC

twitter1.png

JUPITERASC

You did not exaggerate. You are precisely right. You also know that Trump in reality won the majority vote, and other admirers of Trump who nurture their hopes invested in him feel much as you do. All those complicated feelings. All the crushed hopes and betrayals. I feel betrayed by Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham. Barr and Graham are sympathetic to many of our hopes and principles, but they are also corrupt cowards who could not deliver when the chips were down. They have been willing members of the Deep State. Their prestige has been useless and misleading. The people who are losing the "power to the people" are the ones who fully realize what is at stake here.

The People of the Republic like you and me are the ones who resonate with you and who will surprise you. They are far less likely to fail as Bill Barr and Lindsay Graham did. They fully realize the risks and the cost of a Leftist domination and corruption of the nation. They pause and see how the attack from within was launched and propagated. I have meditated on this so long that I am at peace with the possibility that I might lose my life defending the nation and the principle that has been a godsend to the world. I could not live with myself if I allowed the theft and the corruption to happen. I grew up in the Left, and I awoke to the sham of it years ago.

I think you will be surprised in the coming months that many US citizens have arrived at similar conclusions. Imagine life strictly dominated by the mainstream media circus, the evil politicians in cahoots and the cowards who would not stand up in the end.

Trump was flawed and disappointing, but he took tremendous abuse from the Deep State forces against him. He was magnificent as he withstood. The CIA and FBI serve the forces of evil. Many others who might offer hope are corrupt and cowardly. Look at the chart of Chief Justice Roberts. Things are very bad.

JUPITERASC

A wave of censorship has been launched by mainstream news outlets
big tech, and a handful of businesses that is mainly targeting conservatives.
Among the hardest hit by this was social media website Parler
which had its internet services dropped by Amazon
its app removed by Apple, among other forms of censorship.
To learn more about the situation
we've invited to speak with us Parler CEO John Matze.
Parler CEO On Fighting Censorship and Double Standards :smile:

and Restoring Free Speech

Crossroads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHqHzMM2hE8