I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Spideynyc

It's actually my literal brother, and he's not someone who is feared. He's more of the type who would be admired and liked/love, than feared. Like yourself, he has a water moon that greatly influences his personality.

Where have you heard that having Mars in Sagittarius or Leo results in being feared?

That’s something I’ve observed based on how ppl I know with these placements are viewed mars in fire sign can make ppl wanna be around them, Mars is a masculine planet so when it’s in a masculine sign it makes the individual come across as tough. I’ve seen it everywhere online “don’t mess with a mars in aries” same can be said for any other fire mars sign

Spideynyc

You would prefer aries normally, but what you will get is a leo or aries dominent energy as a partner.

It would be easy to figure out if you would putup the regular natal chart wheel from astro.com

Well their venus would have to be at 29 degrees or else it would be in my 6th house and I read that when that happens the person would not be the venus person type it must be nice to have mars in leo they’re so magnetic definitely would be better than having people dump their emotional problems on me.