Numbers as forms to create a map

Delano

Hi Delano I guess by that you mean will I delineate the question yes I will try to, the chart will be on the site for everyone to see and interpret unless otherwise requested.

Hello ElanaJ All type of questions, just like a horary.

Thanks all
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Am eager to see how things appear, if the answer fits.

Hi Student of Astrology,

Still waiting for you to do your half of the swap. Do you need me to resend the question? Or should I stop asking you?

Hi Student of Astrology,

Still waiting for you to do your half of the swap. Do you need me to resend the question? Or should I stop asking you?

Delano

I had thought I got back to you, I have a script or log of the reading I do in a flle, your reading was within just that type of parameter. Maybe look in your personal PM's, I erase-don't save mine.

Student of Astrology:pinched:

Delano

Delano

I had thought I got back to you, I have a script or log of the reading I do in a flle, your reading was within just that type of parameter. Maybe look in your personal PM's, I erase-don't save mine.

Student of Astrology:pinched:
No you didn't get back to me. You actually did a few readings for other people before doing your half of the swap.

I had to change my mailbox settings, to save outgoing to keep track of our correspondence.

So since you don't save them is that your way of saying that you sent it and I shouldn't expect a reading from you.

Delano

No you didn't get back to me. You actually did a few readings for other people before doing your half of the swap.

I had to change my mailbox settings, to save outgoing to keep track of our correspondence.

So since you don't save them is that your way of saying that you sent it and I shouldn't expect a reading from you.

Student you actually asked me if it was okay for you to post my reading in the forum. Now you are saying hat you mailed it to me.

I sent the message as a receipt. You never opened the two messages I sent to you. I have included this as a file.

Attachments

• soa.doc
    126 KB · Views: 21