Newborn chart reading!

guffy

Hello, this is the chart of my girl!!! I am very curious what can you tell about her, how is she gonna be, what traits is she going to have, what fields in life will she be interested in? Anything, any info is welcomed.
Thank you very much
P.S: I don't like her Virgo Moon, i heard they usually marry really hard, or not at all...

Attachments

• iris.png
    iris.png
    41 KB · Views: 32

Ahlexefh1

Hello, this is the chart of my girl!!! I am very curious what can you tell about her, how is she gonna be, what traits is she going to have, what fields in life will she be interested in? Anything, any info is welcomed.
Thank you very much
P.S: I don't like her Virgo Moon, i heard they usually marry really hard, or not at all...

Something i will say is that usually Capricorn 4th house individuals have a mother who is either absent or very controlling. This is me speaking from charts I've analyzed of people i know in real life.

Your child has ton of cancerian energy so a big focus will be on being nurturing and being motherly. There may be a big focus on your childs mother (you) Try to show your child how to nurture, That virgo moon is going to be hella critical and analytical so make sure you dont overwhelm your little virgo moon baby. This is me looking at the chart from a general perspective, not an in depth one.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Oh congrats 💛✨
Babies such a blessing ✨

When we are young we live through our moons... and grow into our sun.

A little Virgo moon baby is gonna love listening to communication.. and analysing that’s how they gonna learn..
their Mercury is in leo so that my be through you the father, or siblings... or just simply watching how others play.

Virgo moon aspects might enjoy trying to provide so kinda service.... with moon a example is trying to cook or take care of siblings in some kinda way.

Virgo moons are lovely little talkers once they get going.
Can be worriers, but that because think a lot.. can over think if the get confused.
They just want to understand and get things right.
Just want to perfect whatever it is they are learning.

Virgo moon can be picky... but I’ve never seen one short of opinions 😂
I wouldn’t worry about her future I’m sure it will be a fine one.