Where Is My Life Going Now?

ALST123

Hi,

Have just managed to delete all emails (inbox & sent!), contact details etc of recent commitment-phobe and past boyfriend from my computer. It was a long time coming, but I got there!

So, with a feeling of new beginnings and zest for life, I asked the above question.

I am currently mid-divorce (which has also been a long time coming!), mother of 2 wonderful kids, with a budding career in teaching (although I am worried about the lack of decent pay prospects in this profession).

Will the deleted relationship rear it's ugly head once more? What will happen next? What kind of hopes and dreams can I have for the future (and achieve)? So many questions. I am wiping the slate clean... (with a focus on my kids)...

Here's the chart:-

astro_2gw_44_where_is_my_life_going.gif

I guess the Moon shows the situation as it's so close to the Asc (heading somewhere/into the future). It's also my co-significator. I guess my main significator is Jupiter as Asc is in Sag. Jupiter is in H2 in Cappy (practicalities, tradition, setting in motion, hard work). Perhaps the H2 also relates to my concern with financial prospects and wanting these to expand (!). Interesting that nearly every single aspect the moon is making are all applied apart from the separation from the sextile to MC in Libra (leaving a partnership/relationship and making that public?).

So, Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Mars (I think) indicating my divorce. Moon last passed over Pluto (changes coming up will be organised by the moon, will perhaps be complex and profound).

Next, all those applying Moon aspects:-

Conjunction to AC - Starting on a new road.
Square with Venus - financial issues, difficult discussions (Venus is conjunct Mercury which is perhaps significator of ex-husband).
Semi-sextile with Jupiter - me. Sorting myself out? Expanding my horizons?
Square with Uranus & Mercury - again, divorce and financial issues which presumable my ex (being mercury) wants sorted out quicker than I do (Jupiter).

However, I am in succeedent house (I will rule), whereas he is only in cadent (I have ruled). He is in Pisces, which I (Jupiter) rule. Jupiter is in Cappy, ruler of Cappy (Saturn) is in H8 indicating "other people's money". Perhaps indicating this is how I will finance myself, but is rx so perhaps with a delay or it won't be as useful as I thought. I am in fall in Cappy (not great), ex-Husband is in fall in Pisces.

The kids are Venus again ruled by me (Jupiter) as in Pisces (and therefore exhalted). Mercury is separating from a conjunction to Venus, and Jupiter is applying to a sextile to Venus. Don't really want to say much more about that, apart from the fact that I love them, so it is apt they are Venus, and I do exhalt them (they are my priority).

Before the matter is ended, Moon will sextile Neptune and then N. Node. Both are in Aquarius (air sign), therefore perhaps indicating I will then consider my dreams (Nep) and goals (N. Node) and set about achieving them (cardinal). Interesting that Aquarius is also ruled by Saturn rx. Are my dreams etc ruled by other people's money?

Other male/female significators Sun/Moon are separating from a trine, and Venus/Mars are separating from a trine also. So I am moving on from relationships in general by the look of things. Just a thought, but ex-boyfriend from past (Mr Deleted) would perhaps also be signified by Mercury. I think he is currently having troubles/upheavals/separations (Uranus) with money and his soon-to-be-ex ladyfriend (Venus), which is why there was the opportunity for us to get together but I think he has enough on his plate (hence lack of commitment maybe). So I have done the right thing there because those issues are the only things on his mind at the mo (Venus exhalted), and our relationship potential seems to have only been in the past (Jupiter/Mercury separating sextile). :cool:

Any comments?

Smiles,
Ax.

ALST123

Shucks! Just realised Aquarius is fixed not cardinal. So perhaps that means I shall be fixed on achieving dreams & goals (?).