Will my daughter get a room to rent?

KayBug

Will my daughter get a room to rent through church contacts? I talked to my very long time friend Marlene this moring about a room to rent for my daughter. She said she would take it to church with her this moring and lay it before God.
I already think from intuition she will get a room to rent from of of the fine people there but I am going to try at this chart.
I'm gonna give this wild stab in the dark cause I am not use to horary at all and not this chart for sure.
I am going to say she is moon in 8th house. I don't know why but I think thats wrong. We'll see. Pluto in the 8th is opposing Mars in the 2nd so that means she will not be taking all her possesions with her. She will leave and with all those planets in the 10th house she is going to show me how good she can do.
Sun in Pisces is me but this is about her? I'm lost here.
Any astrologers help me please.
KayBug

Last edited:

Purplemaze

Hi Kay,

I actually think your daughter is Mercury (ruler of the 5th house which represents your daughter) and Mercury is in Aquarius in the 10th house. Now i'm going to stop there because i'm just a beginner myself and not wholly certain of where to go next. I think maybe I would think to look at whether her significator makes an aspect to the 4th house or the 7th (the next home/move?). I'm sorry I can't help you past here :)

starlink

Hi Kay, your daughter is ruled by Mercury (5th house of children ruler) and in the 10th) Her 4th house is her home ruled by Jupiter in fall. She is Mercury in your 10th, her 7th.

You are Venus and the Moon. (ruler Asc. and Moon always co-ruler)Your Moon is in the 8th showing the bad emotional state you are in at this moment and the worries and maybe guilt feelings you have.

Pluto does not play a role in horary, unless (from my experience) it is close to the Angles, being very prominent. But I do look at Pluto as a co-ruler if he shows the Quisitor or Quisited. But Mars is the Nr.1 ruler always.

Your daughter will return home or wants to stay at home. It could be that she is not feeling very well. Her ruler is in her 6th house of health.

Dispositor from Mercury is Saturn retrograding back into the 4th house (your and her home at the moment.) Also, Mercury is moving towards Venus, (she moves towards you). There is no aspect between Jupiter (new home) and Mercury (her) except for an exact semi-sextile aspect. When two planets fall in the same degree it often shows insecurity, so she is not so sure of wanting to go. Retrograde planets often show a going back to the situation before and her dispositor is retrograde.Semi-sextiles are not used in horary charts-.

It is however possible that she will soon find a new place to go to.Moon brings the light from the Sun (1st home) to Jupiter (2nd home) which shows a female trying to help the move from one to the other home. Moon sextile Sun, showing an opportunity. Then Moon will sextile Uranus which can show a separation or a sudden unexpected event. It could happen within a week.

Mars will oppose Pluto in your 8th house which can show opposition from others (Scorpio on your 7th house of other people, ruled by Mars/Pluto).
Let us know how things will develop. Do try to retain communication with your daughter if you can. I wish her and you good luck with this situation.
STar.

Last edited: