Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-03-2013, 05:00 AM

Generating Free Images or PDF for Vedic or K.P charts

in vedic, just looking at 1 or 2 charts will not help.
need to look at atleast 2-3 charts for marriage, 1 more chart for career, 1 extra chart for relations etc..

also people use different ayanamsas and methods here.
so its better if member inputs birth data so that astrologer can use it in his/her own method.
Also dasas, ashtakavargas etc are not shown in single charts.

anyway, you can create a chart with few settings here.

http://www.astrogle.com/download/jag...-software.html

or for an online details, http://www.mykundali.com/
just get charts, dasas from there and take screenshots to post as attachments here

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-28-2013 at 05:47 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virinchi For This Useful Post:
MysticMoonChild (06-07-2013), Tuli (05-03-2013), Virgo13 (02-21-2019)
Unread 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM

Post Generating JPGs for Vedic Charts

while using http://www.mykundali.com/
fill in all fields and then in Advanced Settings : chose Ayanamsa as N.C.Lahiri (for vedic charts) or K.P (for KP charts)
Chart style as North Indian or South Indian (for vedic charts)
Chart style as South Indian (for K.P charts)

after you click on Get Kundali button, you'll see all possible options.
If you are registered with that site (free registration), you can save your chart details too and generate charts with multiple options whenever you like.

Here, i'm just explaining how to get a JPG for K.P chart.

Under Calculations: If you know Astrology
select option 44 -> Print KP Page PDF | JPEG (Click on JPEG)

It will generate a K.P chart with necessary chart (mix of both north & south indian) along with all useful tables of sublords, starlords, significators, vimsottari dasas etc in new window.
This should be good enough for a K.P astrologer to read your chart.

You can right click on this chart and save file as -> **yourchartname**.jpg (it tries to save as .asp file but you need to select to save it as all file with .jpg extension)

then open this file in some JPG editor like paintbrush and edit/erase your name/birth details (if you wish privacy).

you can then upload that JPG here as attachment in your query thread.

For Vedic charts (non K.P), use option 19 -> JPG, and save file in new window as a JPG file.
then follow same procedure as above.
option 19 gives a rasi chart, navamsa, ashtakavarga table, vimsottari dasas, planetary positions in nakshatras (and padas) along with a Chalit (Bhava) table.

I guess this site also allows PDFs to be uploaded, so you can do that too if you prefer (but images are easy to open with the browser)

There are multiple options (total 47) and about 10 different charts can be printed for your horoscope (if necessary for study)

But in general, option 44 for K.P and option 19 for vedic are enough

a sample horary chart if used option 44 (K.P)

Last edited by Virinchi; 11-06-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 02-18-2014, 07:56 PM

Re: Generating Free Images or PDF for Vedic or K.P charts

I use a Linux operating system and this download appears to be only for windows. Though the download works, the install fails repeatedly. Is there way to work around this dilemma? Thank you :.)

~Catherine

The most dangerous weapon in the world is the human soul on fire. ~ Major Ferdinand Foch
Unread 03-26-2014, 03:15 AM

You can use the online option described in 2nd post where JPG/PDF can be imported from http://www.mykundali.com

If you wish to download and install the entire software (from link given in 1st post), you can use WINE on Linux to run windows apps
I tested it once on ubuntu linux

There are few more alternatives to run windows apps on linux (depends on what linux you use), google for them
Unread 03-26-2014, 04:21 AM

Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Desperate for more information I paid for a full report from Rapiel Raaj of the KRS Channel on youtube. It is very indepth, however I am still unable to piece together much of the information it provides in a way that I can use.

I have studied the divisional charts but certain nuances must be escaping me completely. It seems as if I have great peripheral vision for others, while I am blind and cannot see what is directly in front of me that I must do for myself. Does this makes sense? This creates a constant self-distrust with making decisions.

I know I am at a crossroad of some kind. There seem to be no options here as things are. Or is it that I do not see them?

A few weeks ago I thought I had some major things figure out, but not so. I am still where I was, undecided and confused.

If I understand what I have read in the attached chart, it would seem I chose to not to work for money in this life and to help people, possibly children with medical concerns or who have been abused or hurt through writing or other communication? However I have no education in either area such that no one has reason to take anything I say seriously. I lack math skills to become a medical professional, as in zero math skills. I can learn those, but recently I was told it would take two years of tutoring I cannot afford to bring me up to college level. I can do this, but I am 54 years old. Getting a medical degree would put me at 60 so this is not a sensible endeavor. The only thing I have ever been very good at was dancing which is far beyond my physical condition now.

What can I do to help people as I am with what I have? Or am I already doing this and do not realize it? What questions can I ask myself to figure this out?

In case anyone is interested, I will attach the chart provided by Rapiel Raaj. Also attached is a cartography map since I can't figure out where on earth I belong. Or am I to continue moving, moving, moving? And thanks to all who help me figure out how to connect these dots and make sense of those things I struggle with.

~Catherine
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Astrology Full Report.pdf (961.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf Astrocartography Map.pdf (342.8 KB, 29 views)

The most dangerous weapon in the world is the human soul on fire. ~ Major Ferdinand Foch
Unread 03-26-2014, 03:33 PM

It would be better if you open a new thread and ask your particular queries there along with attached chart (as prescribed in this thread) or by posting birth details.
Either me or someone else can answer you there.

This thread is primarily to help people make Vedic charts in JPG or PDF formats online
Unread 03-26-2014, 10:27 PM

Thank you. I overlooked where I was responding to and will repost appropriately.

~Catherine

Unread 09-14-2015, 08:20 PM

please attach guide for making D charts on astro.com
Unread 10-10-2015, 03:26 AM

astro.com draws circular charts and i never saw divisional charts option there.
infact 1 chart is not enough for clear predictions in this method.
better follow instructions in 1st post above
Unread 04-27-2016, 12:16 PM

janam kundali .com gives the different ascendant to me i have capricorn according to moslty website but kundali.com says im sagittarius this is confusing
Unread 11-21-2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHeretic42 View Post
Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Desperate for more information I paid for a full report from Rapiel Raaj of the KRS Channel on youtube. It is very indepth, however I am still unable to piece together much of the information it provides in a way that I can use.

I have studied the divisional charts but certain nuances must be escaping me completely. It seems as if I have great peripheral vision for others, while I am blind and cannot see what is directly in front of me that I must do for myself. Does this makes sense? This creates a constant self-distrust with making decisions.

I know I am at a crossroad of some kind. There seem to be no options here as things are. Or is it that I do not see them?

A few weeks ago I thought I had some major things figure out, but not so. I am still where I was, undecided and confused.

If I understand what I have read in the attached chart, it would seem I chose to not to work for money in this life and to help people, possibly children with medical concerns or who have been abused or hurt through writing or other communication? However I have no education in either area such that no one has reason to take anything I say seriously. I lack math skills to become a medical professional, as in zero math skills. I can learn those, but recently I was told it would take two years of tutoring I cannot afford to bring me up to college level. I can do this, but I am 54 years old. Getting a medical degree would put me at 60 so this is not a sensible endeavor. The only thing I have ever been very good at was dancing which is far beyond my physical condition now.

What can I do to help people as I am with what I have? Or am I already doing this and do not realize it? What questions can I ask myself to figure this out?

In case anyone is interested, I will attach the chart provided by Rapiel Raaj. Also attached is a cartography map since I can't figure out where on earth I belong. Or am I to continue moving, moving, moving? And thanks to all who help me figure out how to connect these dots and make sense of those things I struggle with.

~Catherine
Has he, youtube astrologer, provided only this software generated report or has he provided his own interpretation. These software predictions are general predictions.

Tags
charts, creating, free, generating, images, vedic