Hobbies in the Natal Chart

Mr. Conjunct

My hobbies are film, photography, astrology, metaphysics, astral projection, the occult.

I have Uranus 10H opposition Chiron. My interest into occult and astral projection is probably seen in my 8H in Scorpio with Moon and Pluto in it. :eek:
For film and photography is probably seen in my 10H Neptune (chart ruler). Mercury and Venus are both conjunct in Capricorn 11H trined my Jupiter.

Michael

My hobbies: Reading celebrity gossip news, surfing the Web, listening to deep music, reading quotes from famous people and watching animated films.

Attachments

• 2454573843779.gif
    2454573843779.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Michael said:
My hobbies: Reading celebrity gossip news, surfing the Web, listening to deep music, reading quotes from famous people and watching animated films.

ROFL! Isn't that everybodys hobby? :rotflmao:

I just started being interested in gossip. Nobody knows why. Me neither.

In the past I used to be interested ONLY in astrology or technical things. It's always been a "either or" situation.

Venus con. Ur. here. (5th)

My other interests are connected to my Sun and Moon placements. And I like reading. A lot. I also like to play and I wouldn't mind doing some sports. I just don't want to do it by myself.

Michael said:
Perez Hilton is very low brow if you ask me.

:eek: Virgo, don't take this all too serious. Gossip is gossip. He's actually a nice guy. Sometimes he's protecting people and he looks funny. I like him. (He's Aries...)

barty

As well as astrology (Sun Merc and Saturn in 8th House Gemini trine 12th House Uranus??), I am into genealogy (Venus and Mars in Cancer??) and also any sort of strategy games, especially chess, but also on the laptop :)

I wonder where my love of chess and strategy games comes from? Is is the 8th house connection do you think (Scorpio is my rising sign too)