Leo - Crack
Virgo - ecstacy
Libra - Scopolamine (google it)
Scorpio - Jenkem (google it)
Sagittarius - marijuana
Capricorn - *would a capricorn even do drugs*
Aquarius - LSD
Pisces - Ayahuasca (google it)

The ones ive said to google, you'll understand why ive chosen these ones for the signs i have, if you do...scorpio ones the best :D

Leo Whitney Houston takes the stage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovGM1ZrCck

Sagcap88

Given today's epidemics of opioids, heroin, methamphetamine, fentanyl addiction, and who knows what's next, I don't find this topic super funny.

Annual drug overdose deaths in the US are over 60,000 people per year. That's not counting the addicts struggling with their condition. That's not counting people with dependencies on sleeping pills, alcohol, marijuana, and tranquilizers. That's not counting the devastation that substance abuse causes in the lives of the abusers and the people who love them. Alcohol-related deaths in the US are at about 88,000 per year. https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics. We could get into nicotine addiction, also.

A lot of light-hearted fun here. Huh.

I agree that it is a serious matter and not funny at the end of the day. But I posted this because I’m a recovering addict and find that having a bit of humor about it helps lighten the heaviness of all the dark things one experiences in recovery. I think that codependency, sex, sugar, food, etc are also horrible addictions that get taken even less seriously.

Sagcap88

Congratulations on your sobriety! :cool:

Thanks! :) My Saturn return started a few months ago and that’s when I started to get sober. I really feel like my Saturn return is a gift if you choose to be aware and accept the things it shows you. Maybe it’s because I have so much Cap and Saturn in my chart.

Last edited:

AquaMoonChild

Haha, accurate! Especially for Cancer.

Cancer over here and not true for me. I flip through channels like a gemini and my drug of choice is amphetamines. My birthday is June 24th though so I lean toward Gemini characteristics a lot of the time. I LOATH cooking btw lol..

Blaze

Account Closed
Cancer over here and not true for me. I flip through channels like a gemini and my drug of choice is amphetamines. My birthday is June 24th though so I lean toward Gemini characteristics a lot of the time. I LOATH cooking btw lol..

Is your Mercury or Venus in Gemini?