Is there a future between us?

HailxxNight

I am wondering if our relationship will progress moving in with each other a family so on...I am not sure how to read this...he's in my exalted sign would that be a good sign he wants a future with me? Moon makes good aspects is that a confirmation this could show a future between us?

I appreciate as always.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 51

Sunrise

I am wondering if our relationship will progress moving in with each other a family so on...I am not sure how to read this...he's in my exalted sign would that be a good sign he wants a future with me? Moon makes good aspects is that a confirmation this could show a future between us?

I appreciate as always.
(I am wondering if our relationship will progress moving)
Yes
Migth be some problems but nothing to worry. The relationships in general have that...
I can not write now about my logic on your chart (as I said again I have problem in house that I leave with internet) but also we have a retro mercury..... What can I say
Have a nice year dear

Last edited:

HailxxNight

(I am wondering if our relationship will progress moving)
Yes
Migth be some problems but nothing to worry. The relationships in general have that...
I can not write now about my logic on your chart (as I said again I have problem in house that I leave with internet) but also we have a retro mercury..... What can I say
Have a nice year dear

Hi Sunrise :)
I agree all relationship have ups and downs :) I wanted to see what the chart would show but still believing a yes :) I think time will tell... thank you for your time and help! :)

besitos

as i am still learning, can someone speak to the fact that venus and mars don't aspect and the moon is at the end of its house, speaking to a general inability to act? however moon will aspect mars when in the 7th house. so that would seem good.

Bunraku

Besitos,
Moon is in 3 dergees of Scorpio and about to aspect Mars
(Past aspect is Sun and also there’s water wink wink)

Last edited: