Soul connection, synastry chart help

Ajk1112

Every time I try interpreting our chart I get triggered. I could use some help. This is my twin flame and I'd like to know if we can overcome our differences and if the love is shared and as deep for him as it is for me. I know we have a psychic connection at least. Any help is appreciated and thank you.

https://imageshack.us/i/plV4A6mSp

https://imageshack.us/i/pnusAmZpj

Ajk1112

No live links. Somewhere on this website are instructions on how to post a chart.

On imageshack theres no possibility to copy any other link other then the link i provided. So idk what else you want me to do. Maybe this site should allow pics to be downloaded so theres no issue.

DaniJade89

Hey there, I'd be happy to read your chart.

There is definitely attraction on his part to you, which is indicated with your Moon in his 5th and your Sun in his 7th. His Sun conjunct Venus in your first house make you a feel appreciated and sexually attractive when you're around him. However, he hides his emotions from you with his Moon in your 12th. His Mercury is also in your 12th, so there are communication issues. He has quite a hard time in general connecting to his emotions in his relationships. This is shown with his Moon in 10th and a Capricorn DC. However, you on the other hand may lack trust in partnerships and become obsessed they'll leave you, as indicated with a Moon conjunct Saturn/Pluto. There may be some emotional blackmail involved?

I'm a little concerned about his Scorpio Mars conjunct Saturn aspecting your DC, and being so close to your Moon. Are there a lot of fights? Is he malicious? His Mercury is opposite his Mars, so I do believe he's quite argumentative. This would be a huge red flag.

I think you guys have some nice placements but also some very sharp aspects that aren't complementary of each other. I'd be curious to see a composite to know more about how your relationship is playing out.

Ajk1112

Hey there, I'd be happy to read your chart.

There is definitely attraction on his part to you, which is indicated with your Moon in his 5th and your Sun in his 7th. His Sun conjunct Venus in your first house make you a feel appreciated and sexually attractive when you're around him. However, he hides his emotions from you with his Moon in your 12th. His Mercury is also in your 12th, so there are communication issues. He has quite a hard time in general connecting to his emotions in his relationships. This is shown with his Moon in 10th and a Capricorn DC. However, you on the other hand may lack trust in partnerships and become obsessed they'll leave you, as indicated with a Moon conjunct Saturn/Pluto. There may be some emotional blackmail involved?

I'm a little concerned about his Scorpio Mars conjunct Saturn aspecting your DC, and being so close to your Moon. Are there a lot of fights? Is he malicious? His Mercury is opposite his Mars, so I do believe he's quite argumentative. This would be a huge red flag.

I think you guys have some nice placements but also some very sharp aspects that aren't complementary of each other. I'd be curious to see a composite to know more about how your relationship is playing out.

The few arguments we had, he actually acted without any emotion. It pissed me off more. But we did break up and that was when his scorpio moon came out and stung me like no other. Now, he pops up all the time to check on me. Hes told me hes so afraid hell hurt me again. And yes my fear of being abandoned was a huge play in my actions. He even has admitted he doesnt know how to listen to his heart and he never could communicate how he felt about me even tho I knew in the way he looked at me. Both our fears manifested in this relationship and caused problems. But I could never stop loving him no matter what I did, and I think it's the same for him. Here's the composite. Thank you so much for replying. I really needed help on this.

https://ibb.co/4sy1wz2

DaniJade89

The few arguments we had, he actually acted without any emotion. It pissed me off more. But we did break up and that was when his scorpio moon came out and stung me like no other. Now, he pops up all the time to check on me. Hes told me hes so afraid hell hurt me again. And yes my fear of being abandoned was a huge play in my actions. He even has admitted he doesnt know how to listen to his heart and he never could communicate how he felt about me even tho I knew in the way he looked at me. Both our fears manifested in this relationship and caused problems. But I could never stop loving him no matter what I did, and I think it's the same for him. Here's the composite. Thank you so much for replying. I really needed help on this.

https://ibb.co/4sy1wz2

That sounds rough and I'm sorry to hear it's been hard on you going through this. I've had a look at your composite, and it seems you're just on the wrong page with your emotions. The moon is in the sensitive 8th house, which is usually good for opening up to each other, but it's completely restricted in Capricorn. So a lot of deep emotions are kept secret. And Mars in 8th symbolises power struggles, this can also mean a highly sexual couple. Neptune and Uranus in 7th is a lot of disillusionment within the relationship, as well as sudden shake ups. The Sun, Mercury, and Venus sitting at the top of the chart in the 11th house usually is shown in more open relationships or friends with benefits. And it's in square to the 7th house, which is quite restricting for a relationship to truly blossom.

The composite doesn't really look too favourable for a continued relationship, and I'm sorry about that. I think if you guys were to strike something up again, there'd be continued issues and unhappiness.