Nightmare or divine signal?

aquarianbd

I dont know whether i should post this over here, but I am desperate and there is no harm in trying. Please be patient with me, even if it seems irrational to u. OBVIOUSLY. it matters to me deeply. otherwise i wouldnt go through the trouble of posting this very private matter here.

I Have strange dreams-very very strange dreams and sometimes they resemble reality. now, i am dreaming about this past love of mine since we got separated-some 20 years ago. after that, i have fallen in love twice and broke up with them-but my first love still visits me in my dreams-has been visiting me atleast twice a week the past 20 years. Psychologically, it might be an unhealthy obsession which i should get rid of.....but sometimes i wonder.......given my record of strange dreams,is there any cosmic interpretation of it?the person in question was missing from my life for like 18 years,i kept dreaming...then that person got connected with me in fb-and since then behaved very strangely.it may sound very silly but these dreams are proving to be really emotionally exhausting......

i have a lot of pisces in my chart...any advice will be greatly appreciated...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01.16379.61621.jpg
    astro_2gw_01.16379.61621.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 35

aquarianbd

....20 years ago?

You were about 10 or 11 when you last saw this past love of yours?

Sorry, but I am confused. :whistling:

yep.thats the strangest part. we studied at the same school and developed a deep caring but twisted relationship. the dreams started when i was 10-11 years old.

thanks for taking the time to go through my post. u can see how exhausting it is.

Crazylady

Aquarian,

I read vedic astrology using the sidereal chart, so this might sound a little foreign. But what I see in you chart is north node with Jupiter in Pisces (again sidereal signs which are progressed about 23 degrees forward) in the 12th house. The good news is you are not crazy! 12 house is dreams. North node here gives you a karmic draw to this area of your life. It is said to be what we need to achieve in this life. It’s not fun and often scary. That’s why you are so alarmed by your dreams. I would imagine this person touches your both nodd in a dramatic way, maybe their sun, moon or ascendant. It’s going to be okay! Jupiter is positive in your chart.

Given your timeline, I would say your north node is coming into maturity which happens around the age of 42. That may be why this person suddenly showed back up in your life. Either that or you are entering a north node period, which is a whole other thing but if you are interested it’d be called a rahu dasha. Just google that and it’ll get you started.

I also see that Neptune is in your 9th house (again sidereal chart). Neptune is a co-ruler or Pisces along with Jupiter. That tells me this reoccurring dream may have some religious or spiritual significance for you, it’s hard, but you need to have faith at this point and wait and see what happens.

I’m having a similar issue, but no dreams. Even though I know what’s happening, the north node can freak people out and maybe we just need some reassurance. Hope this helps.

aquarianbd

Oh, haha! I didn’t even check your birth year. I stand by my post though. Probably a rahu dasha...
i googled rahu dasha. an illusion?do you think i am running after an illusion?

yes,i also believe these dreams are important and have karmic significance. maybe i am vain but i just cant dismiss them as obsession.

btw can i send u pvt message?i cant divulge much details over here.

rahu

Banned
hi aquarianbd

I first notice that your sun is opposed to vesta by 2 arc minutes. this exactitude shows destiny in your chart . in this case it seems to indicate that, though young, you bonded with this girl/woman. it may be that subconsciously ,even at that young age, your soul knew she as important.

in questions of karma or destiny, I look to the node axis and the vertex axis.in your chart you have juno conjunct the north node, which could be interpreted as you finding a spouse that is "destined" to be. chiron is square to your node which can be a aspect of prophetic dreams, though often realistic .urnaus is also loosely square to the node which is the primary indication of access to the astral plane and hence dreams of a prophetic nature. with chiron square to juno, it seems the impulse of karma is focus o your meeting your "soul mate" spouse.

your Jupiter is conjunct the anti vertex, which can give other dimensional experiences or otherworldly feelings and coincidences. with Jupiter ruling marriage, again your karmic symbols seem to be indicating you have a specific soul mate/wife. in addition the mercury/chiron midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which could be a factor in the repetitive nature of your dreams about this girl/woman.

your eros is square to eris which shows a very sexual orientation. it makes me think that maybe ,you have been to physical/sexually oriented in your life and maybe in your youth you put to much emphasis on a woman's looks rather than her inner beauty . could this be why you subsequent relationships never worked out?

your mars is square to Venus which again shows you strong physical passions. her the midpoint of these is square to the vertex and Jupiter. this shows that the physical appearance is very important to you when looking for a spouse. this is a normal human response but in your case, maybe your soul is being lead to look for qualities of the spirit.

you say that this woman of your childhood has contacted you on FB?
if so then you should pursue a relationship with here possibly.

the transiting node will be conjunct your mercury at 19aquar1 on nov 18 2017.this transit will strengthen you already powerful astral/psychic energies. in addition your mercury is square to psyche at 17scorp36 which will be squared by the node on dec 1 2017.

I suggest you contact her . as it seems that there is spiritual reason for your continued connection on the astral
you might see if you can isolate a named asteroid for yourself and this woman of your dreams

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_aquar_65219_4484.jpg
    astro_2gw_aquar_65219_4484.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Crazylady

i googled rahu dasha. an illusion?do you think i am running after an illusion?

yes,i also believe these dreams are important and have karmic significance. maybe i am vain but i just cant dismiss them as obsession.

btw can i send u pvt message?i cant divulge much details over here.

Illusion... good question. The short answer is yes. Neptune and Pisces also bring illusion. But these are dreams, so they are obviously illusion. What we don’t know and no one knows is the source of the illusion, right? Is illusion always wrong?

Rahu (north node) is not a good thing or nice thing, but it’s a necessary thing if you believe in the karmic approach. Where the north node is placed can be the most difficult and controversial point in your chart. Be careful not to barrrel head first into this. Rahu will cause you to misinterpret things, see things incorrectly, make mistakes. You’ll be sure something was one way, then go back later an realize you made a mistake it was exactly opposite of what you thought. Be cautious is my best advice, but you can’t aboid it. Maybe it’s just our pride that doesn’t want to be wrong. Maybe if we’re supposed to be under an illusion, we should just roll with it. These are the same things I’m struggling with. You sound just like me. Yes please private message me!

Kannon

aquarianbd, you are the divine impetus here.

10-11 years ago when these dreams started Neptune was in late Capricorn and early Aquarius, making a conjunction to your natal Sun. Neptune is the planet of dreams, ideals, and extra-sensory feeling. During that time Pluto was in early Sagittarius [9-10° south declination] in transit square your natal Venus and parallel it, intensified by its conjunction to your natal Mars. That would have made quite a lingering impression.

What you are experiencing now is the transit of Neptune (having first passed over your natal Venus and now returned conjunct it) conjunct your natal Moon, as well as Pluto sextile natal Moon. This is a period in which you may have pronounced dreams and feelings, but may not know what it all means until near the end of this transit or until at least the feelings cool down when Pluto is not longer making its transit to your Moon (next year).

Neptune and Pluto transits are the most potent combination for enhancing dreams and interaction with the between life/afterlife dimensions. You may be able to obtain insights if you direct your attention away from the other person and instead offer yourself the strong suggestion before sleep that you will have clear and helpful dreams and remember them. Continue this until you get insights that will then be all your own.

Glad the North Node was brought up. Saturn is in transit square your Nodal axis, so don't expect to be able to push forward with anything urgent until maybe Saturn is in Capricorn.

Neptune conjunct Moon is acting upon the emotions, heightening sensitivity and allowing a broader reach of your emotions. It visits you in dream sleep because of feelings unresolved. Look for how you resolve them in a way that is healthy and does not depend upon the other person's reaction.

aquarianbd

hi aquarianbd

I first notice that your sun is opposed to vesta by 2 arc minutes. this exactitude shows destiny in your chart . in this case it seems to indicate that, though young, you bonded with this girl/woman. it may be that subconsciously ,even at that young age, your soul knew she as important.

in questions of karma or destiny, I look to the node axis and the vertex axis.in your chart you have juno conjunct the north node, which could be interpreted as you finding a spouse that is "destined" to be. chiron is square to your node which can be a aspect of prophetic dreams, though often realistic .urnaus is also loosely square to the node which is the primary indication of access to the astral plane and hence dreams of a prophetic nature. with chiron square to juno, it seems the impulse of karma is focus o your meeting your "soul mate" spouse.

your Jupiter is conjunct the anti vertex, which can give other dimensional experiences or otherworldly feelings and coincidences. with Jupiter ruling marriage, again your karmic symbols seem to be indicating you have a specific soul mate/wife. in addition the mercury/chiron midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which could be a factor in the repetitive nature of your dreams about this girl/woman.

your eros is square to eris which shows a very sexual orientation. it makes me think that maybe ,you have been to physical/sexually oriented in your life and maybe in your youth you put to much emphasis on a woman's looks rather than her inner beauty . could this be why you subsequent relationships never worked out?

your mars is square to Venus which again shows you strong physical passions. her the midpoint of these is square to the vertex and Jupiter. this shows that the physical appearance is very important to you when looking for a spouse. this is a normal human response but in your case, maybe your soul is being lead to look for qualities of the spirit.

you say that this woman of your childhood has contacted you on FB?
if so then you should pursue a relationship with here possibly.

the transiting node will be conjunct your mercury at 19aquar1 on nov 18 2017.this transit will strengthen you already powerful astral/psychic energies. in addition your mercury is square to psyche at 17scorp36 which will be squared by the node on dec 1 2017.

I suggest you contact her . as it seems that there is spiritual reason for your continued connection on the astral
you might see if you can isolate a named asteroid for yourself and this woman of your dreams

rahu

thank you so much for such a detailed analysis.

i am strongly sexed-but i have found out this misleads me quite often-so I try as much as i can to steer clear out of sexual obsessions.

i have taken the liberty of sending you a private message. i dont know whether we will talk again but i really would like you to know that I am very much indebted and thankful to you. thanks a lot.

aquarianbd

thanks a lot Kannon.

can i pm u?i have something more to tell,but only if u are comfortable.

thanks a lot again.wow, i am feeling special (jk)

may ur good karma be always with you.