Any insight?

skgarcia

Was hoping for some guidance on my chart. What, if anything, does it say to you? Is there anything worth noting? I have a sun moon conjunction\ Leo rising, is this important? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 2456859142111_zps5f1cc173.gif
    2456859142111_zps5f1cc173.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 33

skgarcia

I've always felt like an outsider in life. I understand everyone very well, but no one sees me for who I am. Does my chart indicate something like this?

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast your chart as per vedic method and have the following observations:
Please note that the placement of stars and planets are different from the western method.
Ascendant Cancer Ashlesha the binder ruled by mercury and Mercury is in Aries Asvini the healer. So this person longs for or provides healing bonds. They want to intensely bond with another and get a commitment.They believe in soul mates.But unfortunately or fortunately, Rahu ( the place towards which the energies of this lifetime will be focussed) is in Sagittarius Uttarashada, the power of one.This star represents 'complete victory' which shines bright in the Autumn of life. It is not enough to possess a brilliant mind, but a pure and loving heart is also very important.This is the lesson of this path.But this star faces several hurdles, like an obstacle course.The Hindu deity which clears obstacles is Lord Ganesh, the elephant Lord. This person will ultimately realise the power of one person. One person can make a difference.So even though you understand everyone, the path to be taken is a solitary one. This does not mean that one can never find a partner.One can find a partner similar to oneself. Both Sun and Moon are exalted in Aries/Taurus Kritika. This gives you the power to self generate. Something like a solar powerhouse 😃. So your energy may attract needy people to you. Krittika the cutter is Algol which cuts away at the unnecessary ego of other people. They are practical and make good cooks. Fire worship or Sun worship is beneficial.so one has to focus on ones own path and steadily climb the ladder. The energy thus collected can show the way for others.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

Was hoping for some guidance on my chart. What, if anything, does it say to you? Is there anything worth noting? I have a sun moon conjunction\ Leo rising, is this important? Thank you in advance.

It's very similar to mine and you probably feel like an outsider, because INFJ's/INFP's personality types never feel like they fit in anywhere. Take the Meyer's Brigg's/Socionics/Keirsey Personality test and read up on the type, and you'll probably resonate with it.

Leo Ascendant, Taurus 10th house, Scorpio 4th house, Aquarius Descendant, is the fixed cross. Solar Path. It's kind of like being Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Carl Jung, Mother Theresa, even Buddha, and some even say Jesus, although that's not proven. It's usually the revolution, natural rebel.

Serving humanity in different ways.
All of us have a different Journey. Taurus Moon and Leo Ascendant in my chart anyway has to do with my leadership, teaching, shining in the world, and Taurus Moon is learning how to regulate emotions, how I respond, nurturing, giving, empathetic, understanding, and through my own journey, learning certain skills along the way to help others. It has the Spiritual Side/But also the Entertainment Side/Political Side.

It really has more to do with how the other planets come into play in your chart. Moon is your emotions, and Leo is how your souls evolving in this life time from being the Virgo previously if what I read is correct.

Mother Theresa had a Taurus Moon and like Moon symbolizes mother, you can see how she was a mother figure to those in poverty. Gandhi had Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio. I kind of think it's more of a journey similar to the Passion of Christ and the Buddah. They're teachings were very similar, but still taught important lessons in different ways.

detectahead

The reflection of your inner self, your feelings could be shown in your work thru some type of art in the earthy fields. A florist comes to mind

skgarcia

Golden Lion, you are spot on, I am an INFJ. I've known this for a few years and am very into psychology; particularly Jung and his writings on alchemy.

I have had mystical experiences through my own poetry. I'll write my most beautiful work in something like a trance, with no real thought about my choice of words, they just flow out of me. Afterwards I will be shocked, spooked even, about what my words actually say in a symbolic or metaphorical way. I told another member here privately my poems are alchemical and I started writing some of them years before I even knew what alchemy was. Some of my poetry is also very gnostic. Does my chart indicate anything about writing in specific?

rahu

Banned
I've always felt like an outsider in life. I understand everyone very well, but no one sees me for who I am. Does my chart indicate something like this?

this aspect is most likely your mars/chiron/node conjunction.
chrion with mars gives a edgy personality. you tend to do things in your own way and don't follow the herd if it doesn't make sense to you. actually you are more "efficient" in your social patterns because you don't put up with b******t. posing and two faced people turn you off. you like genuine people whether you agree with them or not.
you are very conscious that your works reflect your action and hypocrisy is a big turnoff for you. so you can see how you can find yourself misunderstood and on the edge of your peer group because you don't buy in to all the gossip and hypocrisy that makes up 90% of social interactions.

with the node involved your aura is very strong so you can influence people in either good or bad ways just by being near them. people will sense your presence before the can see you.
this aspect also shows you attract unusual or edgy guys, and some of these can become obsessed with you.

you have the mars/Venus midpoint opposed to Uranus/Neptune. this is an extremely attractive emotional/physical aspect . you attraction to others comes immediately and your emotional/sexual experiences are intense and electric.neptune adds to the your sensitive sexual eneriges but might bring unsavory guys around. generally this pattern shows many intense hookups but steady, serious relationships are much more difficult to establish.

"I have had mystical experiences through my own poetry. I'll write my most beautiful work in something like a trance, with no real thought about my choice of words, they just flow out of me. Afterwards I will be shocked, spooked even, about what my words actually say in a symbolic or metaphorical way. I told another member here privately my poems are alchemical and I started writing some of them years before I even knew what alchemy was. Some of my poetry is also very gnostic. Does my chart indicate anything about writing in specific? "

i think this is connected to your Neptune conjunct the north node and oppose to chiron conjunct the south node. with mercury square to chiron you intellectual and verbal creativity may be shown.
chiron is can also be associate with "occult" knowledge, so the nature of some of your poetry,(gnostic/alchemical) is described by this pattern. also the nodal axis gives access to the astral plane and other dimensions of reality, so it seem you are channeling some of your creative out put from higher sources.

you also have sedna at midheaven. this position shows you have an innate sense justice and morality.you always follow your ethics and always do the right thing to remain true to your principles.

rahu

Last edited:

skgarcia

Rahu,

Thank you for your detailed response. I really appreciate it. Could you explain a little more how the mars/chiron/node conjunction works? What do you mean by strong aura, exactly?

I'm not sure if I believe in the kind of "psychics" much of today's new agers and spiritualists talk about, but I've always felt like my mind could make stuff happen. I can get inside people's heads without them being aware of it, orchestrate conversations and predict people's thoughts to get an outcome I want. I can even manipulate someone's impression of me. If I have a strong aura, am I able to "enter" others and thus know what they are thinking or feeling? This ability is honestly my most kept secret, no one who is close to me knows I can read them the way I do. The only reason no one knows about it is because I have never meant anyone I felt could truly understand what I experience. Because I can't control it, I isolate myself. Does this have to do mars and Chiron?

rahu

Banned
hi again skgarcia
as I have already posted :

with the node involved your aura is very strong so you can influence people in either good or bad ways just by being near them. people will sense your presence before the can see you.
you might read this post about the nature of the node
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

the node is the symbol responsible for your aura and it is the energy that emanates from you which affects others. in your case as the node energizes the mars/chiron conjunction , your "will"/mars is charged with nodal energy so that your aura penetrates the aura and psyche of other people. when I say aura I mean the electric/ethereal energies that are at the base of life and all mental/psychic processes. there are actually many levels of auras but generally the term is used to denote the aura associated with the electric field permeating and encircling the human body.

you have mars and chiron with the south node. the south node"
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2 post 29

A south node transit (with mars) is more powerful and difficult because the dense plane is attracted to this aspect very strongly. The individual is more likely to allow his ego desires to take precedence over higher motivations. here the sense of personal strength is stronger as the environment is more easily molded and controlled by the native. This is one aspect of a black magician, where the individual seeks power and control over others. With this aspect a native tries to control all that comes to him, which is a fool errand ,as no mortal can contain the infinite energy of the universe that flows through the nodal axis .if the native can receive the infinite with open hands ,then the dense plane accumulations will not bury them. But very often this has to be learned by being overwhelmed by the nodal energy and falling from “grace” and success because of greed and selfishness.

the cosmic universal energy which is often called white light, actually exists in a "dark" light also. dark light is white light that has been used /contaminated with the mundane/earth plane. whereas white light brings inspiration and revelation dark light bring earth plane power. black magicians used the power of dark light but the knowledge of magic initially comes from the white light of revelation. one can think of white light and dark light as positive versus negative. but the concept of good versus evil and divine versus decadence is a function of how the magician uses the powers. both dark and white light can be used for evil or for good. the moral distinctions depend on the morals of the user.

in your situation with mars and chiron conjunct the south node, the psychic abilities you describe come naturally. you were born wit the abilities to affect others on the astral.
but it is rare to have such a good understanding of these abilities as you do. I would think that you must ave a past life tha involved the knowledge and use of these dynamics.

Last edited: