Venus MD for Scorpio Ascendants.

Rajarshi

8th Stellium,

Venus & Saturn have interchanged places [( 12th & 3rd) 12/7th & 3/4th]

Mars is in Libra ( in house of Venus) & aspecting Venus thereby making a relationship. Mars & Saturn are in Libra in one constellation.

In navamsa chart, Mars & Venus has interchanged places ( 6th & 7th). Saturn is debilitated. Venus & Saturn are together in 6th. Venus is under bad influence in navamsa.

Navamsa Ascendant lord is also Scorpion. Ascendant is strong.

Rahu is in Taurus ( House of Venus) & Rahu, Venus are in 5/9 positions.

Venus is in Sravana and Moon is in ascendant. Good influence.

Therefore, Venus ( 7/12th lord) is having two direct influences of Saturn & Mars in natal chart, both of them are situated in 12th house and Venus is partly damaged by aspect of Mars on Venus. In Navamsa chart these three planets are related and ascendant is same i.e, Scorpio,

Venus dasa will not be favourable( being malefic for Scorpio) but sub periods within Venus dasa, specially, Jupiter, Sun will be quite favorable.

Regards

8thstellium

Rajarshi,
Navasma Asc is saggi actually.

I will send PM with exact location. I gave near by biggest city before like you asked, for convenience.

Mars n Venus exchange indicates extra marital affairs.
But association with Saturn makes the person more conservative and not dishonest in relationships.
You see my confusion?
Which of these two is dominant in this chart?

Also since 7th lord is in 3rd, native will be overly caring n kind of obsessed with spouse. Am i right?

Last edited:

Rajarshi

The native is having "Satkalatra Yoga" :"The lord of the 7th or Venus should join or be aspected by Jupiter or Mercury".

"The wife of one having the above combination will be a woman of strict moral discipline, god fearing and attached to her husband"

7th lord Venus in this chart is with Mercury which has given this yoga.

In navamsa chart also, ascendant is Sagittarius and lord of 7th Mercury is exalted in 10th house, which signifies good position of wife.

In both natal & navamsa chart Rahu is in 7th house, which can give extra marital relationship.

Maharshi Parashar stated that if 7th lord is situated in 3rd; then extra care should be taken for health of child of the native.

Regards

Rajarshi

8thstellium

Thanks Rajarshi.
When do the Rahu inflicted extra marital relationships likely to happen, in Rahu AD and PDs?

Is a second marriage indicated in the chart? If yes, will that be ceremonial, social wedding?

Is the 'Satkaltra yoga' applicable to both males and females?
I have that combination too but in 8th. 7th lord Venus and 8th lord Mercury join in 8th along with Moon.

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Thanks Rajarshi.
When do the Rahu inflicted extra marital relationships likely to happen, in Rahu AD and PDs?

Is a second marriage indicated in the chart? If yes, will that be ceremonial, social wedding?

I have that combination too but in 8th. 7th lord Venus and 8th lord Mercury join in 8th along with Moon.

pl give citizenship & caste of both of U.

Rajarshi

Thanks Rajarshi.

'Satkaltra Yoga' is applicable for male chart. Venus signifies wife [natural significator] in male chart.

Under influence of Rahu in 7th, there supposed to be some deviation from normal marriage.

Examples: 1. marriage with relative
2. marriage where age of wife is more than the husband
3. "Gandharva vivah" marriage without legal and social functions etc.
4. marriage with substantially lower caste.
ETC.

Please check whether Rahu's influence was there at the time of marriage of the native.

Regards

Rajarshi

In his chart, Venus is in good connection with Rahu. [ 5/9 relationship]

so, chances are always good in Venus period.

Regards

Rajarshi

Rajarshi

Ok Rajarshi. I take it as chances of old flames coming back into life in Venus MD are good.
Venus MD is a few years away. Is a second marriage indicated in the chart? If yes, will that be ceremonial, social wedding?
In such a case, obviously age, caste everything else match. Will such a relationship have more chance of surviving than one with me or Since Venus is 5/9 with Rahu, will a traditional marriage fail?

After seeing the whole chart, would you say Venus MD will be good/bad for the native, (not scorpio Asc in general)?

No comments.

NPANDEY70

Hi,

I am also a Scorpio ascendant but had a terrible period in Venus MD and Mars AD ( Surprisingly Mars is Atmakarka). I lost my job just after commencement of Mars AD. My Rahu AD is about to start from 15th Jan. Can I hope for a better time. Birth details-

DOB-7TH January 1967
TOB- 04:06 AM
Place of Birth- Mandla ( M.P.)

Regards

arunkanwar

Please consider these details Male DOB 19th March 1979 , Time 12:05 AM, Place ; Jammu J & K. for your analysis on Venus MD in Vrishchik Lagan and Rashi. Thanks for knowledge sharing and guidance.

mk621

I have been looking for this discussion topic since a long long time, but neither any astrologer nor online I could find this.

I am a scorpio Ascendent, and going thru Venus MD. and I am living a bad time since the day it started.... No one.. yes No One.. was ever able to figure out this.. why suddenly one day, everything started going wrong for me. It felt as if I am moving against a storm of 150KMPH... I had all sorts of issues Health, money, efforts, education. relationships, depression, physical distress... then 1 days, my focus came to astrology.. I started to figure out dates & events.. and even when I ask astrologer.. no one still gives any explanation for this.

My Venus is not that good placed. its in 10th house in Leo.

If anyone here could tell any remedies or change of life style... which would help us. that would be just out of this world!!!

Thanks you guys!

RishiRahul

I have been looking for this discussion topic since a long long time, but neither any astrologer nor online I could find this.

I am a scorpio Ascendent, and going thru Venus MD. and I am living a bad time since the day it started.... No one.. yes No One.. was ever able to figure out this.. why suddenly one day, everything started going wrong for me. It felt as if I am moving against a storm of 150KMPH... I had all sorts of issues Health, money, efforts, education. relationships, depression, physical distress... then 1 days, my focus came to astrology.. I started to figure out dates & events.. and even when I ask astrologer.. no one still gives any explanation for this.

My Venus is not that good placed. its in 10th house in Leo.

If anyone here could tell any remedies or change of life style... which would help us. that would be just out of this world!!!

Thanks you guys!

Hi,

What are your birth details?

RishiRahul

Kulprasad

Venus being 7th and 12 th lord placed 9th house sign cancer with jupiter mars
9th lord in 8th house chandra with ketu
Saturn from 3rd house aspecting 9th house
How will the sani_venus period pass?
Also sani_surya
Please help me

elizabethswann

well my ascendant is aslo scorpio and venus in 8th house with ketu. so currently I'm in MD of venus. But I dont think its too bad. . last period ( Ketu MD) was the worst period of my life infact.
I've moon+jup+mars in 9th house. Sat in 3rd and Sun in 7th