Please help with the chart of my son

nisha61

My son was born on 30 August 1988 in Lima, Peru (77 W 3 , 12 S 3) at 11:30 am. I´ve been studying Vedic astrology for the last three years but so far I feel very confused with his chart. He´s quite intelligent but does nothing with his life. He entered College in 2006 just to abandon his studies some months later and since then he has done nothing but staying at home, sleeping and playing video games. In September 2011 we sent him abroad to Taiwan, where we have relatives, in order to study Mandarin. We knew that rarely he attended school. He came back last December after five years without achieving anything. As a mother I´m desperate. He does not work, he´s not responsible at all. He has Sun in its own house, the 10th which is supposed to be good for career. Mercury exalted in its own house. I was expecting a better change when starting Sun Mahadasha, When will he change his life? What does his chart shows for his future? Thanks in advance for your answer. By the way, the hour of his birth is 100 % accurate.

RaRohini

My son was born on 30 August 1988 in Lima, Peru (77 W 3 , 12 S 3) at 11:30 am. I´ve been studying Vedic astrology for the last three years but so far I feel very confused with his chart. He´s quite intelligent but does nothing with his life. He entered College in 2006 just to abandon his studies some months later and since then he has done nothing but staying at home, sleeping and playing video games. In September 2011 we sent him abroad to Taiwan, where we have relatives, in order to study Mandarin. We knew that rarely he attended school. He came back last December after five years without achieving anything. As a mother I´m desperate. He does not work, he´s not responsible at all. He has Sun in its own house, the 10th which is supposed to be good for career. Mercury exalted in its own house. I was expecting a better change when starting Sun Mahadasha, When will he change his life? What does his chart shows for his future? Thanks in advance for your answer. By the way, the hour of his birth is 100 % accurate.

Hi !
Do you have your sons permission to post his chart?

nisha61

My son does not believe in astrology as I do. He mocks on my studies of vedic astrology. He knows that I´m writing this post which for me is important and it´s OK with him.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Ascendant lord Mars is retrograde with Moon - indicating that energies used for education was disturbed due to the impact of Mercury, which is creating obstacles and hurdles for the thinking or personality of your son. Reason is lordship of Mercury is 8th and 11th house.
Sun is digbali, but afflicted by Ketu. This is true that Mahadasha of Sun will set the direction of life during its period. Now he is passing through Sun/Moon - both are at 8/6 house distance, not a decant distance. Changes in the life may come from Sun/Jupiter.
Setting of the direction means - this can set direction on either side. I hope for positive side.

RaRohini

Ascendant is in Scorpio Anuradha the star of spirituality and humility. This star is denoted by the lotus. Keeping a lotus at home is auspicious.This star can prosper well by being humble and having faith. Thet love too deeply and feel too deeply.There may be some love failure playing on his mind.Please ask him to let go.This star finds it very difficult to let go.They may know you better than you know yourself! This star is ruled by Saturn. So they would like to follow the rules and be truthful. But people think they are not street smart due to this.Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 2nd house of wealth and maternal home. It is important for these people to embrace their roots. Do you have any family deity?If so, he can pray to that deity.
Sun Ketu conjunction in Leo Purvaphalguni in the 10th house of power.This person would not like to be in a corporate kimd of setup. Rather he likes to showcase his individuality in a home based or internet based setup.Rahu is in Aquarius Purvabhadra which is very good for own business and the internet.Also for mixing in large groups of people.Leo Purvaphalguni is fond of leisure, travel, entertainment, adventure, amusements, games etc. Also, Mercury is in Virgo Uttaraphalguni the star of service.This person will do very well in social service.Also they can communicate very well with animals. They can become animal rights activists. Does he have any pets at home? His Moon is in Pisces Revathi the dreamer and he is very sensitive. So he may prefer to spend time online.You could ask him if wants a pet and take it from there..
Let him do as his spirit wills! God bless!

kshantaram

Premium Member
no chart?

mer elevated own perfectionist virgo gains through intellectual pursuits, seeks intellectual friends,
mer lord 8th for sudden gains over the 11th,
writings-communications-auditing-quality control-inspection etc;

mer debilated aspect over moon pisces 5th
affecting luck-education-position; sensitive-emotional-confused;

cancer-moon inimical-badhaka for scorpio asc,
stress-delay in luck-education-travels-romance-position;
weak heart-digestion-circulation etc;
wear white pearl over silver pendant touching heart, not over finger;

sun-separative ketu leo 10th, seeks recognition,
high self-pride, hyper-sensitive, management-admin capabilities,
ketu reaching the height of success, changing careers-jobs;
special prayers to Christ sun mornings offering red flowers;

sun-ketu pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc.

rahu acq 4th, reformist, foreign lands; sun enemy aspect over acq 4th
affecting domestic comforts and peace and mother's health and property;
light camphor daily morning at the alter;

sun-rahu opp rise-fall in life as basic tendency, calling for ancestor worship,
observe fast on no moon day each month evening, corrective actions;

hope information helps, share feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

nisha61

Ascendant lord Mars is retrograde with Moon - indicating that energies used for education was disturbed due to the impact of Mercury, which is creating obstacles and hurdles for the thinking or personality of your son. Reason is lordship of Mercury is 8th and 11th house.
Sun is digbali, but afflicted by Ketu. This is true that Mahadasha of Sun will set the direction of life during its period. Now he is passing through Sun/Moon - both are at 8/6 house distance, not a decant distance. Changes in the life may come from Sun/Jupiter.
Setting of the direction means - this can set direction on either side. I hope for positive side.

Thank you so much for your answer. I hope that the change expected for when he enters Sun/Jupiter will be for the best!

nisha61

Ascendant is in Scorpio Anuradha the star of spirituality and humility. This star is denoted by the lotus. Keeping a lotus at home is auspicious.This star can prosper well by being humble and having faith. Thet love too deeply and feel too deeply.There may be some love failure playing on his mind.Please ask him to let go.This star finds it very difficult to let go.They may know you better than you know yourself! This star is ruled by Saturn. So they would like to follow the rules and be truthful. But people think they are not street smart due to this.Saturn is in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 2nd house of wealth and maternal home. It is important for these people to embrace their roots. Do you have any family deity?If so, he can pray to that deity.
Sun Ketu conjunction in Leo Purvaphalguni in the 10th house of power.This person would not like to be in a corporate kimd of setup. Rather he likes to showcase his individuality in a home based or internet based setup.Rahu is in Aquarius Purvabhadra which is very good for own business and the internet.Also for mixing in large groups of people.Leo Purvaphalguni is fond of leisure, travel, entertainment, adventure, amusements, games etc. Also, Mercury is in Virgo Uttaraphalguni the star of service.This person will do very well in social service.Also they can communicate very well with animals. They can become animal rights activists. Does he have any pets at home? His Moon is in Pisces Revathi the dreamer and he is very sensitive. So he may prefer to spend time online.You could ask him if wants a pet and take it from there..
Let him do as his spirit wills! God bless!

You have described him quite accurately. Yes, he loves animals and I´m sure he would like to have a pet. I´ll sugest him. Thanks!

nisha61

no chart?

mer elevated own perfectionist virgo gains through intellectual pursuits, seeks intellectual friends,
mer lord 8th for sudden gains over the 11th,
writings-communications-auditing-quality control-inspection etc;

mer debilated aspect over moon pisces 5th
affecting luck-education-position; sensitive-emotional-confused;

cancer-moon inimical-badhaka for scorpio asc,
stress-delay in luck-education-travels-romance-position;
weak heart-digestion-circulation etc;
wear white pearl over silver pendant touching heart, not over finger;

sun-separative ketu leo 10th, seeks recognition,
high self-pride, hyper-sensitive, management-admin capabilities,
ketu reaching the height of success, changing careers-jobs;
special prayers to Christ sun mornings offering red flowers;

sun-ketu pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc.

rahu acq 4th, reformist, foreign lands; sun enemy aspect over acq 4th
affecting domestic comforts and peace and mother's health and property;
light camphor daily morning at the alter;

sun-rahu opp rise-fall in life, calling for ancestor worship,
observe fast on no moon day each month evening.

hope information helps, share feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanks for taking your time for such a detailed description. Does Sun-Rahu opp mean that he will always suffer ups and downs in life?

mathur_dinesh

Gemini in his chart has the aspect of three naturally malefic planets Mars, Rahu and Saturn.
Venus is placed there. It does not have any favourable influence.
Venus is in any case the worst planet for Scorpio ascendant as it owns the seventh and twelfth houses.
Therefore Venus will give very unsatisfactory results.
Venus projects aspect to Saturn which owns the house of drive and energy, and education, home and mother. Venus also projects aspect to the second house which is the house of wealth and livelihood.
Therefore the major-period of Venus has been highly unsatisfactory. The Sun is in a constellation of Venus. It is also showing unsatisfactory results in its major-period.
Matters will improve from 2022 when the major-period of the Moon starts.

nisha61

Thank you for taking your time to write such a long explanation. I deeply appreciate it. One thing which could appear obvious since Sun is in the 10th house is his probable involvement in politics or government work. However, he can´t be farther than that. Not interested at all. His father has always been a businessman. He´s not following the image of the father in this sense. Not interested in business either. My only hope so far, as you have told me same as other astrologer in the past, is that his life can be changed by meeting a strong and good wife who will have power to guide him and make him become at last, a responsible man.