Pisces Moon People

Matrix1

ohh, that's cool, never seen someone before with moon, asc and sun in the same sign. btw, do you feel like a real pisces?

Why did this turn into pisces moon ba
Bashing.. says a lot about what we value..

No, it doesn't, love to know ! You asked us to share our experiences with Moon in Pisces and here it is !

"The good, the bad, and the ugly." These observations have nothing to do with your own son, btw, so suck it up !

-HM

acaan

My mars is in aquarius, so not really. Perhaps it is my moon, jupiter ascendant and anti-vertex all conjunct my aries point. I also have venus in aries, so it's hard to say what it is exactly.

Love2Know

No, it doesn't, love to know ! You asked us to share our experiences with Moon in Pisces and here it is !

"The good, the bad, and the ugly." These observations have nothing to do with your own son, btw, so suck it up !

-HM
Lol i didnt mean to offend you @-@ thanks for sharing

RisingSag

I have a Pisces moon and I'm very thin-skinned. I feel so sensitive, spaced out and flakey. I have such a strong chart that I find my Pisces moon annoying and its easy to blame it for zapping some of my drive. I felt that for long time and then reAlized that this placement grants one a big big heart, & I'm thankful for the blessing.

HoldOrFold

Any pisces mooners in the house? Any pisces moon loved ones? Share your experiences of your life and or people you know with this moon.

Moon in Pisces makes me quite sensitive to food additives I believe, so as I've got older I'm eating a much more clean diet.

Also, it feels like I have other people's energy stay with me for awhile after being around them which is probably the most annoying aspect of this placement. Like if I see someone or something I don't like, it's almost feels like I've been contaminated by them/it.

My Moon is trine Saturn and sextile Jupiter in Capricorn though so I believe it's quite grounded by these influences.

Love2Know

Moon in Pisces makes me quite sensitive to food additives I believe, so as I've got older I'm eating a much more clean diet.

Also, it feels like I have other people's energy stay with me for awhile after being around them which is probably the most annoying aspect of this placement. Like if I see someone or something I don't like, it's almost feels like I've been contaminated by them/it.

My Moon is trine Saturn and sextile Jupiter in Capricorn though so I believe it's quite grounded by these influences.

Ah yes i know what you mean.. your moon has nice aspcets ♡

MsMadCat

Yes never thought my son would have pisces moon but his dad has scorpio sun and moon so i guess... and my cancer sun and pisces jup hmm i am a hyper sensitive person.. interesting pisces moon with moon square saturn.. maybe toughens it up more.
Sometimes signs oddly "pass down" generation wise. My mom's father was a Pisces. My mother is pisces/scorpio moon. Her first son, my brother, is a Pisces. His son is a Pisces. True story. :p

As for Pisces moon, it's not bad to be sensitive at all. The ones I know in my life just clashes with me and happen to be a bit over the top. I lack water signs in my chart except for my vesta, 3 and 11th house I think. So I guess that's why. :)

Love2Know

Sometimes signs oddly "pass down" generation wise. My mom's father was a Pisces. My mother is pisces/scorpio moon. Her first son, my brother, is a Pisces. His son is a Pisces. True story. :p

As for Pisces moon, it's not bad to be sensitive at all. The ones I know in my life just clashes with me and happen to be a bit over the top. I lack water signs in my chart except for my vesta, 3 and 11th house I think. So I guess that's why. :)

Yeah interesting hmm because my dad and nephew are gemini moons.. love that moon sign btw.. but grandparents were all fire suns dont know much else... maybe some pisces moons in their or on my husbands side. i am generallizing but the pisces sun people I know I found super chatting open and popular.. i like my private cave and only emerge on a full moon at night, with fabulous hairrr crabbblionnn. Sorry I got off track.

Love2Know

My mother has moon in pisces. She has a martyrical approach to everything she does, she also has virgo sun/ pisces NN. She has been abused and neglected by her mother in childhood but she has since forgiven her and now takes care of her needs. I think she gets a lot of fulfillment out of sacrificing herself for the better of others.

Hmm interesting thank you.

HoldOrFold

For any Moon in Pisces guys out there who don't resonate with the typical description of the position, here's some notable Moon in Pisces men who probably would feel the same way:

- Jason Statham
- Paul Newman
- Elvis Presley
- Robert DeNiro
- Frank Sinatra
- Silvio Berlusconi
- Che Guevara
- Martin Luther King

*Decided not to include Hugh Hefner cause he's actually on the douchey side, heh

Last edited:

Love2Know

For any Moon in Pisces guys out there who don't resonate with the typical description of the position, here's some notable Moon in Pisces men who probably would feel the same way:

- Jason Statham
- Paul Newman
- Elvis Presley
- Robert DeNiro
- Frank Sinatra
- Silvio Berlusconi

*Decided not to include Hugh Hefner cause he's actually on the douchey side, heh

Loll yeah exactly. So far my son seems pretty tough. He laughs at loud noises... after vaccines he cries for 4 mins till i hugged him and he just chilled the rest of the day... he sneezed and his head hit my teeth and he looked at me with a baby giggle.. this baby seems chiller than me. Also i constantly talk loud even to myself so he is propably used to loud chatter from me.

Last edited:

4peace

Hello, I am a gemini sun in 7 th house with my moon in pisces in 4 th house with neptune rising in scorpio on my asc. I am now 47 years old and have felt deeply hurt in life. I find I am just not resilient enough as life has been has been challenging. I have been a functioning alcoholic for the last 25 years and know that something must be done soon or I will not be around. I am a kind person but feel this world is mostly to volatile for my energies to handle and I often hermitize myself on my 5 acre property to just be at peace. I will say that I can honestly feel people instantaneously which I have had to come to terms with and protect myself from the negative energies if you will. I can love so deeply but I have grown weary with age. Hoping for some help if possible from you folks. I have held higher level corporate human resource positions in my life as well as teaching positions working with specials Needs children. I found the corporate world was just to brutal which triggered my alcoholic tendencies. The teaching position was rewarding but I experienced two major arm surgeries due to the physical stamina required to perform the job. I just feel like I failed my destiny. I am not sorry I am in this world but it has truly not been easy. Thankyou for allowing me to share.

Last edited: