Why some people don't believe in astrology?

Sagmoon

tikana said:
Why should they?

it is a freedom of choice.

some peopel do no believe in god
some do.

Tik

i only thought that if we were to put in the big picture, where would they (so called unbelievers) fit? i always think that we're here to learn, if some people just can't understand astrology, then they can't learn (but then not everyone should learn, or shall i say not everyone is fit to one particular form of knowledge.. i've passed that principle a long time ago.. hey, but it was just a thought)..... and it might be like being good in music.. you are or you're not.. it's unfair though (for them).. what can i say, once me and my boyfriend where beginning to split up, i realised what was driving us apart and i only wanted to share it with him... but i've been with him for a year and kept my astrology interest with me..
how open minded can you get...

sagmoon

Belgianmoonguy

Hmm Mercury/ Uranus/ Jupiter... Aqua/ 11th house, Sag/ 9th house
*giggles*

Mercury in 11th house on a critical degree (22° of each sign is a critical degree)
Uranus in Sag sexile Jupiter in Aqua...

Hmm, the theory someone said works for me...

And Taurus and Capricorn can be broad minded, within their conservatism...

Sagmoon

Belgianmoonguy said:
Hmm Mercury/ Uranus/ Jupiter... Aqua/ 11th house, Sag/ 9th house
*giggles*

Mercury in 11th house on a critical degree (22° of each sign is a critical degree)
Uranus in Sag sexile Jupiter in Aqua...

Hmm, the theory someone said works for me...

And Taurus and Capricorn can be broad minded, within their conservatism...

:)

i guess tauruses grow with time...capricorns? emm i honestly am still trying to work my mum out ;)

Lissa

I always saw Taurus as being more focused on the material world than in the spiritual one;in fact,all Earth signs are known for their pratical behaviour but,being Virgo a Mutable sign,it has more changeability and adaptability of mind.Basicly,Taurus first impulse is to resist change,to refuse to embrace new ideas and concepts and holding on to what it knows and has given proof of being trustworthy.Of course-when,after the initial resistence,Taurus finally decides to go with flow and accept change,they will work to make sure things work out.

Capricorn works out very much alike,but the difference is that Capricorn is far more independent and goal oriented.I'm thinking these two signs could easily acquire professional knowledgment in every area they choose,simply because they can work tiressly to achieve what they want.But I feel like this two signs are more connected to the earthly world,not feeling very comfortable with "imprecise" occult matters.

I mentioned Scorpio,Sagitarius,Aquarius and Pisces cause I always felt like those signs are more connected to "otherwordly" subjects.Scorpio is strongly associated with death and transformation,feels comfortable dealing with the depths in everything,I'm thinking Scorpio probably feels pretty 'at-ease' with astrology,numerology,etc,perhaps sometimes taking things to it's darker sides.Sagitarius is simply open-minded and curious.Also,Sagitarius is connected to the soul and interested in higher philosophies and higher knowledgment.Aquarius is just as open minded as Sagitarius,interested in everything new and unusual.And,of course Pisces-Pisces is just known for being connected to all transcendental matters.

Last edited:

Pisceanfool

Lissa said:
I always saw Taurus as being more focused on the material world than in the spiritual one;in fact,all Earth signs are known for their pratical behaviour but,being Virgo a Mutable sign,it has more changeability and adaptability of mind.Basicly,Taurus first impulse is to resist change,to refuse to embrace new ideas and concepts and holding on to what it knows and has given proof of being trustworthy.Of course-when,after the initial resistence,Taurus finally decides to go with flow and accept change,they will work to make sure things work out.

Capricorn works out very much alike,but the difference is that Capricorn is far more independent and goal oriented.I'm thinking these two signs could easily acquire professional knowledgment in every area they choose,simply because they can work tiressly to achieve what they want.But I feel like this two signs are more connected to the earthly world,not feeling very comfortable with "imprecise" occult matters.
Wont quote right... **** merc retro (my excuse)

It's true my good freind has ALOT of earth in his chart and he has a really hard time believing in god or anything like that. Hes also really materialistic and doesn't mind (moon in taurus)... he just admits it lol which is fine really. He still does believe in Astrology tho at least for natal charts.

Last edited:

Lissa

I agree with Pisceanfool,I also have some Taurus friends and one thing they have in common is that they all have a hard time thinking outside the box(I know a Taurus with a Leo Moon-but his Moon doesn't square his Sun-and the others are Taurus with Moon in Capricorn).They are very devoted,hard-working and committed into achieiving their goals but refuse to take the high flights of spirituality,or to simpy allow their imagination to go a little bit wild.Also,there are two guys in my class with Virgo Sun and Capricorn Moon-they agree to try new things but eventually stick to what they know.It's hard to convince them of anything if we can't give them proof of what we're saying.Anyway,these are only some examples and generalized characteristhics,much depends on the rest of the chart.In fact,the time I was born,both Uranus and Neptune were in Capricorn but none of my friends has Moon conjunct Uranus/Neptune,while one of my closest friends has a Capricorn stellium that includes the Sun,Uranus and Neptune,and also a Scorpio Moon conjunct Pluto,so she's more open-minded,intuitive and interested in these kinds of things.

2rainbows

one who attacks astrology and paranormal subjects is a rather close minded one, and they actually feel attacked when they come upon open minded individuals, and because they feel attacked, they attack back. this is a form of jealousy. they may not know what they want, but they recognize it an openminded person on a subconscious level. unfortunately being close minded is not going to help their situation, and attacking is only going to alienate them further.
open-mindedness is a blessing.
2rainbows

Carole

Belgian...Hi!

Originally posted by Belgianmoonguy

I have read about 0, 13 and 26 of cardinal signs, 9 and 21 of fixed signs, 4 and 17 of mutable signs, and 29 of each sign also called the anaerectic degree or fate degree. Is there a 22 degree also? I am a bit confused.:confused:
I hope that Mercury retrograde doesn't make you take this the wrong way. I only intend to learn, as I like to learn everything of everything (my curious Moon in Gemini, I guess).

Carole