Sabian symbols

piercethevale

...I was unaware of this thread till just now...I haven't read all the posts...but, so far that I have, I noticed no one mentioning that the Position of the N. Node symbolically indicates the common mass karma of those souls born together during that time window.
I just posted a relevent piece on my "Birth Chart of Jesus?" thread in the Sabian sub-forum...by my chart His N. Node was in the 14th degree of Scorpio. "TELEPHONE LINEMEN BUSY INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS. Keynote: The need to establish new channels of communication."
...mine makes sense to me as well...and so have all the N. Node symbology for everyones' chart I've analyzed of whom I'm more than causually acquainted...the symbolic analysis process works...!!!

...ps, interestingly the Sun just entered the 19th degree of Pisces...need I say it?

Last edited:

starlink

Neptune
ico_archive.gif
Sabian Symbol: Three old masters hanging in an art gallery. Accord8°32' Libra
ico_archive2.gif
Crystal: Picasso Marble

This one for my Neptune caught my eye. Is this a coincidence? Picasso marble and old masters?
I was also wondering if Tin is a cristal. I thought it was a metal.

starlink

the N. Node symbolically indicates the common mass karma of those souls born together during that time window.
Oh gosh, I did not know that and I also have a bit of trouble understanding this. What exactly can be called our time window`? The year we were born or the day we were born? And do all those souls with the same Node carry the same karma?

piercethevale

...the commonality of that particular degree of the Zodiac does represent a common mass destiny due to karmic obligations [whether those obligations all arose from the same 'past' is up for speculation...]

...as I indicated...I can see a 'link' between retro-planets [most specifically Pluto] and how this is to be achieved...

... I'm willing to demonstrate an example for anyone willing to submit their natal chart...[now this is an empirical theory...one that must be put to 'the test' and observed...but I think most, if not everyone, will see what I mean...ptv]

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

... I'm willing to demonstrate an example for anyone willing to submit their natal chart...[now this is an empirical theory...one that must be put to 'the test' and observed...but I think most, if not everyone, will see what I mean...ptv]

Oh me too please....if you would! My natal chart is in my signature as well. AND you mentioned earlier in this thread about the 19th degree of Pisces? That would be my Sabian symbol for my rising sign.

I do know that the best placement of a north node is Gemini 3 degrees...so I must have mine in the sign of fall or detriment as that's my south node placement.

EJ53

Banned
...what Pluto is trying to manifest, 'transformationally', is "A VOLUNTEER CHURCH CHOIR SINGING RELIGIOUS HYMMS. Keynote: The felling of togetherness which unites men and women in their dedication to a collective ideal. [Keyword] TOGETHERNESS."

...your N. Node, [why the Cosmos is trying to achieve this, as per how it relates to the society of mankind.] is "Riches that come from linking the celestial to the earthly nature"...Keyword... "COMMUNION".

...Pluto returns back to 15th degree of Leo, representing the additional energy that Pluto requires to achieve the result indicated by the symbolism of the 'Impasse'..."A PAGENT, WITH ITS SPECTACULAR FLOATS, MOVES ALONG A STREET CROWDED WITH CHEERING PEOPLE. Keynote: The more of less sensational release of enegies in a form dramatizing the unconscious aspirations of mans' primitive and instinctual nature."
It's about "...individuals...able to give a public [keyword] DEMONSTRATION of...ability [abilities] to sway the multitudes by a dramatic presentation..."

...The N. Node (in Aries 26) at this time indicates the "WHY" for this additional energy...."A MAN POSESSED OF MORE GIFTS THAN HE CAN HOLD. Keynote: Obession of potentiality...[Keyword] a WARNING."

...when Pluto made its final retun the N. Node was in the 18th of Aries...(so)the big overall "WHY' to world society is sybolically..."AN EMPTY HAMMOCK, STRECTCHED BETWEEN TWO TREES....backing off...taking time to relax and assess...and thus finding out how to be..."LIVING RHYTHMICALLY"

...this represents symbolically what you & those individuals born in this same time window are trying (or karmically obliged) to achieve.

[...let me know what your impressions are from this.]

This is complex, ptv......But, if I understand it correctly, my karmic group are attempting (NN Taurus 4) to spiritually enrich society through the pursuit of a collective ideal (Pluto 17) demonstrated to the masses by suitably able individuals (Pluto Leo 15) who must be wary of how they use those abilities (NN Aries 26) with the ultimate aim of persuading others to be more relaxed/tolerant (NN Aries 18).

To me, this says we are a group who must deliver our collective message of "tolerance" by personal example/demonstration rather than preaching......which I certainly believe, but cannot claim to exemplify......[However, I know others who are good examples of this......So, well done ptv!]

EJ:smile:

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
EJ53...are you aware of my thread in the Mundane sub-forum about Mars retro in '67?
Thanks for the heads-up, ptv......That thread clarifies the process for me, as I have fond memories of the ""Summer of Love".

Interestingly though, I see that Mars message of love as one step towards the wider Pluto message of tolerance...The playing of the Mars card, rather than a glimpse of the whole hand held by Pluto.

EJ:smile:

kbell

O.k., this looks like a bit of fun, North node 16.07 cancer....get this.. "The Unfoldment Of Multilevel Potentialities Issuing From An Original Germ"...... :unsure: .....o.k., so I'm a germ!......an original germ!....It could be worse though, I can't imagine being a conformist germ! Saturn in the first gets you this sort of stuff!, I remember when me and some others were in a deep meditation one time doing past life stuff, the guy next to me was a famous army general in his previous existance, me, I was a fish and chip shop owner !

Your north node is at the same degree as my Saturn and vertex.