Did she cheat on me?

acmicasa

Did my ex cheated on me while she was with me? I was thinking about her (retro mercury) and I remember one instance where I felt she was little off her behavior. I believe she didn't. Anyways, the horary chart is attached.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_event_hr.25231.29053.jpg
    astro_2gw_event_hr.25231.29053.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 49

rafaella

Did my ex cheated on me while she was with me? I was thinking about her (retro mercury) and I remember one instance where I felt she was little off her behavior. I believe she didn't. Anyways, the horary chart is attached.

That is not seen in the chart but it seems your path will cross in the future, you can ask her directly. She sure doesn't like you anymore and neither do you care for her.

If I were you. i'd leave the past in the past... move forward.

acmicasa

That is not seen in the chart but it seems your path will cross in the future, you can ask her directly. She sure doesn't like you anymore and neither do you care for her.

I do care for her. Thanks for the reply.

Rhys

I like and agree with the analysis of rafaella. I had an additional thought.

According to Lilly's rules for uncovering a lover, any planet in H7 indicates a lover, unless it is the ruler of H7. So Saturn is the H7 ruler, with Pluto also present. So Pluto would be who she was attracted to (intense crush), but with Saturn as the ruler, according to Lilly, they weren't sleeping together.

Chrysalis

Concerning your original question of whether she cheated on you. The Arabic lot of adultery is at 25° Sagittarius conjunct a debilitated Jupiter Rx and square Mercury on the mc. Mercury in Pisces squaring Jupiter can cause one to be gullible, putting unwise trust in other words. Uranus is also conjunct her 5th house cusp.
Thus, I would conclude that she had a "random" one-night affair (Uranus) and that she had lied to you. The statement that Uranus would have only lasted one night is because Uranus is impulsive, sudden, unplanned, and fleeting.

acmicasa

As Rafaella said in the line, leave the past is the way forward. It's in the past and shall remain there in past. I came back just to give inputs, and thank you so much Rhys and Chrysalis for giving time to this post and inputs.