Do they really not know?!

KathrineB

Hi guys! Would appreciate your help on something:

this evening I received an email from my (almost ex) husband’s friends - they are saying they cannot reach him directly, so they wrote to me instead. They are asking how we are doing etc etc
I am surprised because 1) they used to be pretty much his only friends; 2) they used to be quite close. Well close enough to mention that I left 10 (!) months ago and we are divorcing.

That’s why I am being quite suspicious. I am wondering if they really are unaware OR this is some kind of cheap trick to make me write that I am not living there for a long time now and then his lawyer would use my response in court for some reason.
What do you guys think?
Thanks so much in advance!

https://ibb.co/b5hXnK

watcherofthesouth

I just wanted to try to confirm something. Is your husband foreign? Or do you live in a place that's foreign? I would say your instincts are correct that they know where he is.

KathrineB

I just wanted to try to confirm something. Is your husband foreign? Or do you live in a place that's foreign? I would say your instincts are correct that they know where he is.

My husband is foreign. And we are now living in different countries.
Oh my god, I can’t believe he is trying to play dirty with me now! Ufff, what a person, I did not see that coming!
Thank you for your opinion!