Anyone wanna take a look at my chart?

Daisy556

I'm kind of in a rut right now, between not being able to find a job post-college, having a nearly vacant social life, and moving back in one why parents. If anyone would like to look at my chart and give me some advice or predictions based on what you see, it would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.51.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.51.11 AM.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 29

conspiracy theorist

I can get the ball rolling by taking a look at your chart and saying a few words on it. Could you use astro.com to erect it? It's a more legible chart service than this one.

wan

Chart ruler in the 4th house, so it's accidentally dignified. The 4th house is the house of home. This plus the fact you are a cancer rising, tells me that having a home is important to you. You are probably a homebody, too.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, there is something existential in the "philosophical" sense about your chart. I'm strapped for time right now so I am going to add more later and tell you my reasoning.

conspiracy theorist

When I say that your chart is "existential" I mean that it shows someone that is really taken by the issues of "finding a home" and a deeply held sense of belonging that one feels that they lack.

Your chart is poignant. I am looking at your Moon/Chiron conj. NN opposite Saturn conj. SN in signs Libra & Aries. Venus Rx in the 12th, unaspected by many standards but if not collects a square from Saturn that increases sense of loneliness and feelings of inadequacy. It's to be noted that Venus is also least likely to be retrograde. Your Venus is remarkable in its isolation.

I must have subconsciously picked up existentialism because of your Air Sun opp. Fire Pluto, which Freidrich Nietzsche possessed in his chart, and what I think was integral to many of his existential thoughts and musings. Sagittarius searches for a meaning, and Pluto will seer to the depths until the fundament is reached - Pluto is relentless and ruthless. Your chart really shows that you need to find the center that can never be taken away deep inside you. For Gemini's part it is not an energy that connotes solidity - it is a very fluid sign as it acts as the interconnections and channels through which other influences meet and interact. Your 12th Sun makes this even more of a task, as the 12th house dissolves the ego, which without other bolstering factors in the chart that speaks to strong sense of self and ego will make you very confused on exactly "you" is.

There is a lot to unpack in your chart.

I think you would benefit from reading these set of articles on Moon/Chiron.

The Endless Hunger of Chiron-Moon Part 1
The Endless Hunger of Chiron-Moon
More on Chiron-Moon

This is regarding your Venus.
Unaspected Planets

Last edited:

PurpleReign

I'm kind of in a rut right now, between not being able to find a job post-college, having a nearly vacant social life, and moving back in one why parents. If anyone would like to look at my chart and give me some advice or predictions based on what you see, it would be most appreciated.

I'm in the same boat as you are in terms of how disappointing the job search is post-college. You have Saturn in the 10th, Saturn can bring delays where it is placed. Your Saturn being in the house of career does indicate challenges or delays in the professional area. However, it can also manifest itself in other ways -- once you find a job, it will be long-term and stable. (I should also add that finding a job right out of college tends to be a common problem.)

As for moving in with your parents -- student loans. Payments are high and so is rent/mortgage. Naturally, many people move back in with their parents before they can find a steady income. You have Moon in the 4th, so you find peace and security in the home and with family. However, with Chiron in the 4th, I wonder if you don’t have a rocky relationship with your parents? Or perhaps you experienced a more unstable or emotionally painful childhood?

As for your "vacant" social life. The answer is simple: you don't have a job yet, so socializing with co-workers is obviously not an option at the moment and it's likely that your friends are of working age as well, so they are likely at work while your schedule is free (thus making socializing a little more difficult or infrequent). If your concern is regarding relationships, that would be explained by Venus (retrograde) square Saturn. Venus sq Saturn brings delay in relationships. This is further emphasized by the fact that your 7th house (of relationships) is in Capricorn (ruled by Saturn).

You probably find that romantic relationships for you are few and far between. You also probably either prefer older partners or those with Saturnian qualities: mature, responsible, reliable, goal-oriented, organized. Relationships you do have probably tend to be long-term, however.

Although, you do have Jupiter in the 7th. This might actually mean you have many dates or potential boyfriends, but because of Venus sq Saturn and Uranus in the 7th, these are more likely flash-in-the-pan relationships that end as quickly as they start, leaving you to want a more long-term and stable relationship that you don’t seem to have “luck” in achieving. With Neptune in the 7th, you probably weak rose-colored glasses in love. You maybe fall for ideals rather than the real deal. Maybe you ignore a person’s faults or refuse to see red flags, leaving you to go for the wrong type or those who are unavailable in some way (have personal baggage, are already taken, etc).

I will suggest to you what others have suggested to me: go to a temp agency and see if they can place you in a position while you continue applying and searching for work. The temp agency may even place you in exactly the kind of field/position you are looking for. It certainly couldn't hurt to try. I'm going to one tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to help!

Good luck to you :)

Last edited: