Saturn Mars aspects in this chart

chuckles

Can someone please give me a reading on this chart?

What does the Saturn/Mars/Uranus conjunction specifically mean? Saturn and Mars are both in pretty bad stars of Sagittarius.

Thanks!
chart.jpg

Zora

Account Closed
Can someone please give me a reading on this chart?

What does the Saturn/Mars/Uranus conjunction specifically mean? Saturn and Mars are both in pretty bad stars of Sagittarius.

Thanks!

Who told you about this nonsense and pre-judgement that saturn and mars are in bad stars sign of sagittarius ?

Sagittarius is a fire sign- same element mars is ruler of in natural zodiac. Mars in 1st house is strong placed. And in sagittarius it is important for your mars in what you personally take faith and believe in - to put your goals through. In conjunct with saturn you will have to take responsibility in what you take faith and believe in. You will find what you look for and you will attract what you send out - and you will get back what you have sent out.

Especially as pluto rules 1st house and your mars saturn as well.

Last edited:

moonkat235

Who told you about this nonsense and pre-judgement that saturn and mars are in bad stars sign of sagittarius ?

Sagittarius is a fire sign- same element mars is ruler of in natural zodiac. Mars in 1st house is strong placed. And in sagittarius it is important for your mars in what you personally take faith and believe in - to put your goals through. In conjunct with saturn you will have to take responsibility in what you take faith and believe in. You will find what you look for and you will attract what you send out - and you will get back what you have sent out.

Especially as pluto rules 1st house and your mars saturn as well.

I think they meant that Saturn is conjunct Antares, the fixed star? Idk for sure though. lol

moonkat235

No- he was very precise and clear - and mars saturn in sagittarius is accurate and shown in his chart

Oh sorry, I thought they meant Saturn conjunct fixed star Antares at 9 Sagittarius and maybe Mars conjunct fixed star Alwaid at 11 Sagittarius. I'm sure if chuckles is still invested, they can clear up the misunderstanding.

greybeard

I have the same three ruffians -- Uranus, Mars, Saturn -- all in Taurus. The meanings are multiple.

You have three Malefics all arrayed against the solar train plus Jupiter. Pretty much affects every area of life.

Venus, exalted, is in partile square Mars. Venus rules 7th. Try interpreting this square for starters. It's partile and the two planets are personal and form a planetary pair. They will tell all kinds of things about you.

Before going too far, study your Moon. She is the predominant energy in the chart.

Last edited:

chuckles

Oh sorry, I thought they meant Saturn conjunct fixed star Antares at 9 Sagittarius and maybe Mars conjunct fixed star Alwaid at 11 Sagittarius. I'm sure if chuckles is still invested, they can clear up the misunderstanding.

Yes, you have the right idea.

The fixed stars are Antares which is conjunct the Saturn and Alwaid which is conjunct Mars which is all afflicted by the pisces stellium.

Pretty sure this is a bad conjunction given this chart

chuckles

I have the same three ruffians -- Uranus, Mars, Saturn -- all in Taurus. The meanings are multiple.

You have three Malefics all arrayed against the solar train plus Jupiter. Pretty much affects every area of life.

Venus, exalted, is in partile square Mars. Venus rules 7th. Try interpreting this square for starters. It's partile and the two planets are personal and form a planetary pair. They will tell all kinds of things about you.

Before going too far, study your Moon. She is the predominant energy in the chart.

How would you say the moon affects this chart? There is a strong pluto square moon-

greybeard

Look at the role the Moon plays:

First, the chart pattern is Bucket [Here is the first and most basic description of you, as a whole-organism] and Moon is Handle-planet. By this simple but effective technique, then, Moon is the preeminent player in your life's drama, the star of the show. As you are aware, Moon symbolizes Mother.

Independently of her position as Handle, she is also Elevated. In this chart she literally "stands above all else", at just over 6° from the MC, the highest point in the sky where the Sun stands at noon. Once again, Mom is Queen.

Continuing, Moon is dignified by Angularity. She is the only clearly angular planet, although I suspect Pluto, at around 10° above the horizon, may also show some added power on that account. By whatever measure, Pluto is powerful here: in the sign of his affinity and within 10° of the Scorpio Ascendant; in partile square to Moon, her only major aspect (oh boy!), and from/to the 12th. The only retrograde planet (and "all planets above the horizon are retrograde", which has special meaning). Pluto is very, very influential.

His lord, Mars, lord of the horoscope, is under duress in Sagittarius -- closely held, trapped with no way out -- by Saturn and Uranus...a powerful debility. Mars is apt to lean toward the ineffective. Let us call Mars "the power of self-assertion"...and Mars is lord of the Ascendant. Dear ol' Dad.

As final dispositor of the chart, Jupiter is a power, acts like a lodestone.

This whole chart has a "beneath the surface" feel to it. It also shows a definite duality, and is very steamy.

Your question was about Moon.

Last edited:

greybeard

Moon in Leo. You feed on attention, approval, and adulation. With the partile square to Pluto, you will stop at nothing to get it, the need is compulsive. Your entire being is colored by intensity of feeling.

Last edited:

greybeard

You can look up Moon in Leo, in 10th, conj MC, etc.

What we have seen of Moon is that she is repeatedly, in different ways, brought to prominence and power. Moon symbolizes Mother.

Our Brilliant Conclusion:

Your mother, for good or for ill, was and is of First Importance in your life.

Partile square. Partile aspects give no Wiggle-room. They tend to be compulsive. They are intense.

Anyway, things were not all roses and clover with mom. In fact there was a life and death power struggle, probably with overt cruelty. Which has left deep and long-lasting emotional wounds. Dealing with those wounds and their consequences will occupy a good part of your life.

Last edited:

chuckles

Look at the role the Moon plays:

First, the chart pattern is Bucket [Here is the first and most basic description of you, as a whole-organism] and Moon is Handle-planet. By this simple but effective technique, then, Moon is the preeminent player in your life's drama, the star of the show. As you are aware, Moon symbolizes Mother.

Independently of her position as Handle, she is also Elevated. In this chart she literally "stands above all else", at just over 6° from the MC, the highest point in the sky where the Sun stands at noon. Once again, Mom is Queen.

Continuing, Moon is dignified by Angularity. She is the only clearly angular planet, although I suspect Pluto, at around 10° above the horizon, may also show some added power on that account. By whatever measure, Pluto is powerful here: in the sign of his affinity and within 10° of the Scorpio Ascendant; in partile square to Moon, her only major aspect (oh boy!), and from/to the 12th. The only retrograde planet (and "all planets above the horizon are retrograde", which has special meaning). Pluto is very, very influential.

His lord, Mars, lord of the horoscope, is under duress in Sagittarius -- closely held, trapped with no way out -- by Saturn and Uranus...a powerful debility. Mars is apt to lean toward the ineffective. Let us call Mars "the power of self-assertion"...and Mars is lord of the Ascendant. Dear ol' Dad.

As final dispositor of the chart, Jupiter is a power, acts like a lodestone.

This whole chart has a "beneath the surface" feel to it. It also shows a definite duality, and is very steamy.

Your question was about Moon.

Your on point! Moon is Queen in this persons life.
You mentioned that Mars is in a powerful debility. Would Mars transits be bad for this chart? "very steamy" - I would guess that this is coming out of the Mars?

The triple conjunction in Sagiturrus with the Mars Saturn and Uranus is pretty bad in this chart. All three planets are in bad degrees and are also inflicted. If you were to focus on this part of the chart, how would you say it plays out in this persons life? Perhaps vengeance considering the addition of strong pluto square moon? How vengeful is this person/persons family/close friends?

Thanks for your analysis!

chuckles

You can look up Moon in Leo, in 10th, conj MC, etc.

What we have seen of Moon is that she is repeatedly, in different ways, brought to prominence and power. Moon symbolizes Mother.

Our Brilliant Conclusion:

Your mother, for good or for ill, was and is of First Importance in your life.

Partile square. Partile aspects give no Wiggle-room. They tend to be compulsive. They are intense.

Anyway, things were not all roses and clover with mom. In fact there was a life and death power struggle, probably with overt cruelty. Which has left deep and long-lasting emotional wounds. Dealing with those wounds and their consequences will occupy a good part of your life.

What do you think the cruelty raised from? Perhaps family problems?

Reading this chart, I can definitely see some problems among the family that left some skeletons in the closet.
With the level of Pisces and afflicted Mars/Uranus/Saturn and strong Pluto square Moon, I would say this person is ruled by feelings and would have a strong need for vengeance. Would you agree?

greybeard

What do you think the cruelty raised from? Perhaps family problems?

Reading this chart, I can definitely see some problems among the family that left some skeletons in the closet.
With the level of Pisces and afflicted Mars/Uranus/Saturn and strong Pluto square Moon, I would say this person is ruled by feelings and would have a strong need for vengeance. Would you agree?[/QUOT

Sorry. Thought it was your own chart.