Transit Chiron conjunct natal Juno

geminimoon83

Tonight as I was looking at my natal chart with transits and progressions, I found it interesting that whenever there was a conjunction to my N Juno, I ended up in a marriage or serious relationship. For example, when my progressed moon conjuncted Juno I met my first husband. My second marriage was very fleeting and lasted only a few months: I met him when Uranus was conjunct N Juno. He was also an Aquarius. My first husband was a Pisces, Cancer Moon. My one ex boyfriend was an Aquarius as well, and I met him while both Uranus and Jupiter were conjunct my natal Juno. That relationship was meaningful but did not last either.
The next conjunction to my natal Juno will happen 4 years from now. Transiting Chiron will conjunct my Natal Juno. Could that signify a divorce or a marriage? I think Chiron energies and Juno energies aren't supposed to work well together?

wca

Tonight as I was looking at my natal chart with transits and progressions, I found it interesting that whenever there was a conjunction to my N Juno, I ended up in a marriage or serious relationship. For example, when my progressed moon conjuncted Juno I met my first husband. My second marriage was very fleeting and lasted only a few months: I met him when Uranus was conjunct N Juno. He was also an Aquarius. My first husband was a Pisces, Cancer Moon. My one ex boyfriend was an Aquarius as well, and I met him while both Uranus and Jupiter were conjunct my natal Juno. That relationship was meaningful but did not last either.
The next conjunction to my natal Juno will happen 4 years from now. Transiting Chiron will conjunct my Natal Juno. Could that signify a divorce or a marriage? I think Chiron energies and Juno energies aren't supposed to work well together?

I'm not sure why I'm engaging in this at all, and I'm confident I'll regret it for the backlash I'll get, but I would say -- without reservation -- that Juno has absolutely nothing to do with what you're experiencing. I understand you're seeing correlations, but for these correlations to spark some intellectual interest they would need to be the same kind of activity. you mentioned progressions, transits.. I'm hesitant to say asteroids really add anything in charts, but if they do it certainly wouldn't be something so personal as to indicate relationships, marriage and divorce. that would really be more the responsibility of your 7th house ruler, profection lords and the state of your annual solar returns.

geminimoon83

I'm not sure why I'm engaging in this at all, and I'm confident I'll regret it for the backlash I'll get, but I would say -- without reservation -- that Juno has absolutely nothing to do with what you're experiencing. I understand you're seeing correlations, but for these correlations to spark some intellectual interest they would need to be the same kind of activity. you mentioned progressions, transits.. I'm hesitant to say asteroids really add anything in charts, but if they do it certainly wouldn't be something so personal as to indicate relationships, marriage and divorce. that would really be more the responsibility of your 7th house ruler, profection lords and the state of your annual solar returns.

I'm sure you will. I have experienced backlash over views on astrology, and I am a novice. This is where I lose faith in astrology. You can find dozens of articles written by professional astrologers on the power and effects of Juno, and you can read just as many on how it has no energy at all. It's like house systems. Some will scold you for using Whole houses, and some if you use Placidus. I guess there is truly no way of knowing for sure if any planet (or asteroid) x amount of light years away has an effect on earth or not.
I had never checked my solar return chart for marriage indicators. At the time of my 1st marriage, Jupiter was in the 7th house and Moon in the 1st. The second marriage (which became abusive) the Sun was in the 7th house. I am unsure if that signifies anything.

junoisuppose

I had progressed moon conjunct natal juno and I DID NOT get married, I did not even have the possibility of getting married. What I did do is think more about whether I wanted to get married and realised that really I do want committed relationships in my life and do believe that it is a possibility for me.

Another friend currently has transiting chiron on her natal Juno. She just ended a long term relationship with someone she was willing to marry. She is also feeling bad because she is not young anymore. It is possible that the next relationship she is involved in will have chiron themes, but that has not happened yet. I think chiron transits her juno for quite a while, so this could still happen.

My personal opinion, which people may disagree with, is that progressions can indicate events but can also, especially when involving the progressed moon, indicate emotions relating to the planet involved.

Similarly transits can indicate events or they can indicate new understanding of the planetary energies involved.

wca

I'm sure you will. I have experienced backlash over views on astrology, and I am a novice. This is where I lose faith in astrology. You can find dozens of articles written by professional astrologers on the power and effects of Juno, and you can read just as many on how it has no energy at all. It's like house systems. Some will scold you for using Whole houses, and some if you use Placidus. I guess there is truly no way of knowing for sure if any planet (or asteroid) x amount of light years away has an effect on earth or not.

I had never checked my solar return chart for marriage indicators. At the time of my 1st marriage, Jupiter was in the 7th house and Moon in the 1st. The second marriage (which became abusive) the Sun was in the 7th house. I am unsure if that signifies anything.

there is a way of truly knowing. the problem is that there has been a disconnect from the rigors of appropriately applied technique, and now anything can mean anything to modern astrologers. but to those who do research back into the astrological tradition's past, we find answers. Juno may have some effect somewhere and on something, but I'm inclined to disregard it in favor of testable, verifiable astrology.

I just read this on a professional astrology column on some other site:

"Sun‒Requiem‒Varuna‒Amor conjunction in Cancer at 25-26 degrees

The fourfold conjunction in the cardinal water sign is charged with emotions, and will remain within orb for another two days. Requiem, the asteroid of asking divine help to counter a personal loss, teams up with the life giver and illuminator (the Sun), the asteroid of carnal love (Amor), and the TNO of transformation through emotions (Varuna). If you need to transcend an emotional loss or infuse your life with the magic of love, use the energy pattern of the space time moment. The act that the Moon is in Aries helps you to be “selfish,” or at least self assertive, and the stellium is still the apex of the Cardinal Karmic Cage, turning it into a truly important planetary picture with the potential of long lasting impact.

There are a number of other transcendental celestial objects at the same degrees helping it:
- Sedna in Taurus (creation through dissection and pain)
- Asteroid Sphinx in Virgo (ancient secrets)
- Asteroid Sophia in Scorpio (wisdom)"

whatever this is, this is not astrology. at all. and I feel the same when I see folks dwelling on Chiron, Juno, every transit to Pluto being "transformative and empowering" etc. there is something deeper, more powerful, and more applicable at work that is being so tragically missed. I gave up on modern astrology because I realized, it cannot be learned. it's everyone's own opinion about this and that. it's no better than "feeling" your way through a chart. astrology is not a mystical art. it is quite physical, natural and direct. if you're interesting in truly learning astrology, get yourself hooked up with some traditional works/authors, or teachers who teach that method. if you're ready to really learn why astrology ever mattered, and the full extent to which it can be applied and used, I promise you won't regret it for a minute.

I have been dabbling with Western Astrology since 1972. Nothing professional since I could never be certain of much of anything. Then I happened on to a book on Vedic Astrology and this is what I should have been studying all along. I figure I am too old to glean much to be useful now. By the time I learn it, I will probably get senile and not be able to remember enough to use it effectively, but I am still trying.
My point is, for any young person out there interested in learning this science, please look into Vedic astrology. India is the oldest known source of the old astrological 'ways'. Those old guys knew three times the astronomy they are given credit for...and also the astrology. Do yourself a favor and at least look into it. You will truly be amazed and a much better astrologer.:smile:

geminimoon83

I have been dabbling with Western Astrology since 1972. Nothing professional since I could never be certain of much of anything. Then I happened on to a book on Vedic Astrology and this is what I should have been studying all along. I figure I am too old to glean much to be useful now. By the time I learn it, I will probably get senile and not be able to remember enough to use it effectively, but I am still trying.
My point is, for any young person out there interested in learning this science, please look into Vedic astrology. India is the oldest known source of the old astrological 'ways'. Those old guys knew three times the astronomy they are given credit for...and also the astrology. Do yourself a favor and at least look into it. You will truly be amazed and a much better astrologer.:smile:

I have casually studied Western Astrology for about 6 years now. There were some upcoming transits that I absolutely feared. I continuously read about transit Pluto conjunct Ascendant and how this one would cause immense change often through negative means. People who had gone through it talked of homelessness, the death of loved ones, severe illness, etc. Pluto is now exactly conjunct my Ascendant as of today and transit Saturn will be in a few weeks. Transit Rahu is about to conjunct my Descendant and Chiron square my Venus. This has been one of the best periods of my life and after years of extreme struggling and hardship, I am finally succeeding. The only negativity I have gone through is I have been sick a lot lately with colds and the flu. I am about to graduate from college, so no doubt the stress hasn't done my immune system any favors. A couple of years ago a Vedic astrologer was able to tell me very in-depth details of my life and when I would see a turnaround. He did say that in 2020 and thereafter my life would see a drastic change for the better. So, I must agree with you completely. I have found Vedic astrology more accurate for my life. :smile: