Mars, the Bringer of War: What It Means In Your Chart

sequestra

Mars in Scorpio here! 1st house and conjunct my AC. Breakout the thermo-nuclear weapons :ninja:....

My mum has exactly this. She has been raging the past 2 days, leaving all who have crossed her war path bleeding and broken. I love my mum, I really do, but when that mars is activated (and it doesn't take much), it's hell for everyone.

Quicksilver82

Yeah, it's a hard aspect to live with. The funny thing is that I'm really slow to anger, but when I do it's concentrated, intense, deliberate and disastrous!

sequestra

Are you also able to wither people with a glance? That's really a gift of the sign it's in rather than the conjunction itself, which serves to intensify it, and of course prompt its more frequent utilization. It's like an exceedingly more sinister version of :annoyed:

Quicksilver82

Deadly combination, those two...:surprised:

I know. My Mars is also square Moon and Venus! :andy: There's got to be something in my chart that would explain why I have not taken over the world by now!

Attachments

• my natal.jpg
    my natal.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 17

Quicksilver82

Are you also able to wither people with a glance? That's really a gift of the sign it's in rather than the conjunction itself, which serves to intensify it, and of course prompt its more frequent utilization. It's like an exceedingly more sinister version of :annoyed:

OMG, just the other day my 4 yr old nephew kicked me in the knee. I looked at him and he instantly began to cry! I felt horrible, but I didn't mean to give him a "look".

sequestra

OMG, just the other day my 4 yr old nephew kicked me in the knee. I looked at him and he instantly began to cry! I felt horrible, but I didn't mean to give him a "look".

LOL! Haha in that instance it's somewhat comical! Strangely enough my mother gave a 4 year old a hard time just yesterday! (And like you, subsequently felt horrible about it). She has moon and mercury trine her mars.

Quicksilver82

LOL! Haha in that instance it's somewhat comical! Strangely enough my mother gave a 4 year old a hard time just yesterday! (And like you, subsequently felt horrible about it). She has moon and mercury trine her mars.

Hahaha, I don't think we ever truly mean to cause harm. Most of my friends tell me that I have a really "intense" presence. They say it feels like I'm looking into the depths of their soul.

sequestra

Hahaha, I don't think we ever truly mean to cause harm. Most of my friends tell me that I have a really "intense" presence. They say it feels like I'm looking into the depths of their soul.

Totally the same with her. People find her intensely intimidating. On occasions she intends this, but most of the time she's really hurt by it (pisces moon), feeling awful that so many find her so menacing.

Still, I'm pretty in awe of it. Strong women find an instant fan in me, no doubt entirely attributable to her influence. And all of my ex's had very prominent mars' with the exception of one, and that dissipated rapidly.

Quicksilver82

It's when three planets are connected by two squares and an opposition. It's the big red triangle pointing to Mars in your chart. A transit that activates any of those planets could set things off big time, lol.

Set them off in what way? Like, how do you interpret a T-square between these specific planets?

Quicksilver82

Totally the same with her. People find her intensely intimidating. On occasions she intends this, but most of the time she's really hurt by it (pisces moon), feeling awful that so many find her so menacing.

Still, I'm pretty in awe of it. Strong women find an instant fan in me, no doubt entirely attributable to her influence. And all of my ex's had very prominent mars' with the exception of one, and that dissipated rapidly.

Interesting how you connect her response to her intensity (Pisces Moon). I have Aquarius Moon, so I just don't given a ****, hahaha. I have a "love it or leave it alone" philosophy about myself. But I think it's also because my Moon is in a fixed sign.

sequestra

Interesting how you connect her response to her intensity (Pisces Moon). I have Aquarius Moon, so I just don't given a ****, hahaha. I have a "love it or leave it alone" philosophy about myself. But I think it's also because my Moon is in a fixed sign.

Ah, I love the moon in aqua :happy: ...My mum's moon conjuncts my sun so I get her pretty well (and she may get me even better than I get myself!) I'm only now tenuously fondling synastry, but what I've read of this aspect rings true in the sense that I (sun) have, for the most part, largely controlled our relationship - ironically - due I think to the fact that I meet her emotional (moon) needs. Not many people really understand her.

RaptInReverie

Set them off in what way? Like, how do you interpret a T-square between these specific planets?

It can be set off differently depending on what signs the planets are in. Yours are in fixed signs which show stubbornness, rigidity, and determination. You make up your mind about a thing, and it's a done deal. There's no swaying back and forth, nor are you easily influenced. You might even hold grudges.

If, for example, Mars was transiting Aquarius, when it hit your natal Moon, your natal Venus and Mars would be triggered also as a result of the T-square.

Quicksilver82

It can be set off differently depending on what signs the planets are in. Yours are in fixed signs which show stubbornness, rigidity, and determination. You make up your mind about a thing, and it's a done deal. There's no swaying back and forth, nor are you easily influenced. You might even hold grudges.

If, for example, Mars was transiting Aquarius, when it hit your natal Moon, your natal Venus and Mars would be triggered also as a result of the T-square.

Got it! How does that work being in the 1st, 3rd, and 9th house? So for example, if transiting Mars hits my Venus in the 9th, are these the areas of life that it affects? I think this may have something to do with another thread I started today about my love life (since Venus is involved)??? Take a look...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=342200#post342200

RaptInReverie