Should I accept this interview? And I do well?

Kholod

Dear all

Iam looking for a new job so I will have an interview on wenesday. Ididn't accept their request untill now because Iam afraid that maybe I can't do well. The interview will take an hour with 4 people(heads of departments) . So, from this chart I feel something not good the moon and jup are depliated and mercury also not looking good. Can you help me please as always.

Thankyou

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٨٢٨_٢١١٦٥.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٨٢٨_٢١١٦٥.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25

tikana

I think you will do well

mars is super strong better than saturn
moon conj jup

go for it.

you didnt ask if you get the job but the interview itself. Interesting thing is you just hate this job LOL mars rejects saturn while saturn believes in you

Tik

Kholod

I think you will do well

mars is super strong better than saturn
moon conj jup

go for it.

you didnt ask if you get the job but the interview itself. Interesting thing is you just hate this job LOL mars rejects saturn while saturn believes in you

Tik

Dear tikana you are right I hate this job but I want it because it will make change in my career.. The question If I get it or not hhmmmmm maybe venus will get it!!

Kholod

Re: Should I accept this interview? And I do well? Update

just go for the interview you can always say No

Ok.. Here Iam tikana.. I went to the interview and they told me I was good and they will contact me soon. So Iam asking If I will get it with a good salary?.. The opposition here looks bad with my self!! will I change my mind because moon will go to another sign? .. After the interview I feel that 90% I want this job

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٩٠٤_٢١٣٤٤.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٩٠٤_٢١٣٤٤.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

tikana

Ok.. Here Iam tikana.. I went to the interview and they told me I was good and they will contact me soon. So Iam asking If I will get it with a good salary?.. The opposition here looks bad with my self!! will I change my mind because moon will go to another sign? .. After the interview I feel that 90% I want this job

U will turn them down.
Merc changing signs :(