Will my friend get her loan approved by the bank?

Ace

She has went into contract with a builder for a new construction home and put down a sizable earnest money deposit already. The brand new home should be completed in late September (due date for her pregnancy around the same time) and the bank will of course lend her the money once that occurs. She is worried though that should a second wave of Covid that her employer will lay her off and she will be out of a job and her loan will not go through. I turned the chart since I am not asking the question.

She is Mercury 29 degree (late ASC). Her second house lord is also Mercury.

Moon opposes Mars (her end of matter), then trines Jupiter and Saturn.

Bank is Jupiter Rx. Money from the bank is also Jupiter.

I am not sure what to make of this as I do not have much experience with these sort of questions, but seems like things will eventually workout in the end after some struggles and delays?

Attachments

• 12345.jpg
    12345.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41

waybread

Have you posted the original (radix, root) chart? If so, and you are simply conveying the question from the querent (your friend) then she is represented by the ascendant in Libra, ruled by Venus. Her bank (shared resources) seems like an 8th house matter, also ruled by Venus. It is co-ruled by the sun.

Venus is combust (not strong) but it is currently leaving that state. The moon applies to a trine with Jupiter in the 4th house, which looks promising, although Jupiter is in its fall. The moon is strengthened somewhat by its mutual reception with Mercury, the ruler of Venus.

The sun applies to a square with Mars in the 5th house of children, so it's possible your friend will decide that her home plans may not be in her baby's best interests.

I'd give her approval a cautious "yes," but there may be some extra considerations. I think there is a bigger question here. If she loses her job, how will she pay the builder or repay her bank loan if it does go through, regardless? I assume that a bank loan means that she needs a mortgage on the home? Is there a husband, parent, or partner in the picture who could reasonably be expected to pay a share of the costs? She would be advised to take out mortgage insurance, in the event that she gets her loan but loses her job subsequently.

I have bought and sold property in the US and Canada (where I live) and I realize that real estate circumstances may be different in other countries.

Ace

Waybread thanks for your reply. The chart I have up is the exact time she asked me the question. Interesting that the new build is trying to be purchased because the move is being pushed so quickly for the reason they need a lot more space to accommodate her and growing family (husband, mother 2 kids). Her husband is the only other person responsible for mortgage payments.

She needs a letter from employer within the next few weeks that will ensure that she will have a job in September and will continue to have one when she returns from maternity leave. If she gets this letter into her bank the bank has already told her they wouldn't have any problem giving her the loan amount she's trying to secure. She doesn't need mortgage insurance because she already put a sizable deposit down.

Have you posted the original (radix, root) chart? If so, and you are simply conveying the question from the querent (your friend) then she is represented by the ascendant in Libra, ruled by Venus. Her bank (shared resources) seems like an 8th house matter, also ruled by Venus. It is co-ruled by the sun.

Venus is combust (not strong) but it is currently leaving that state. The moon applies to a trine with Jupiter in the 4th house, which looks promising, although Jupiter is in its fall. The moon is strengthened somewhat by its mutual reception with Mercury, the ruler of Venus.

The sun applies to a square with Mars in the 5th house of children, so it's possible your friend will decide that her home plans may not be in her baby's best interests.

I'd give her approval a cautious "yes," but there may be some extra considerations. I think there is a bigger question here. If she loses her job, how will she pay the builder or repay her bank loan if it does go through, regardless? I assume that a bank loan means that she needs a mortgage on the home? Is there a husband, parent, or partner in the picture who could reasonably be expected to pay a share of the costs? She would be advised to take out mortgage insurance, in the event that she gets her loan but loses her job subsequently.

I have bought and sold property in the US and Canada (where I live) and I realize that real estate circumstances may be different in other countries.

waybread

Your friend's employer would be a 10th house matter, ruled by the moon. Its next aspect is a trine to Jupiter, so that looks promising.

I do wonder whether any employer is willing to make such a guarantee in these difficult times. Venus (friend) is in her own terms in Gemini, with both Venus and the moon ruled by Mercury; and Mercury and the moon in mutual reception.

I'm thinking she'll do OK, but please let us know what happens.

Ace

Thanks again waybread. Her employer laid her off when covid happened. Her employer is supposed to provide news on her job returning now that restrictions have eased. She has been worrying a lot that they will hire someone else. It is encouraging the chart shows a lot of harmonious contacts. I will pass this along to her that the chart has good promise.

Is there a timeframe by chance the chart shows when she will get her job back?
QUOTE=waybread;1048397]Your friend's employer would be a 10th house matter, ruled by the moon. Its next aspect is a trine to Jupiter, so that looks promising.

I do wonder whether any employer is willing to make such a guarantee in these difficult times. Venus (friend) is in her own terms in Gemini, with both Venus and the moon ruled by Mercury; and Mercury and the moon in mutual reception.

I'm thinking she'll do OK, but please let us know what happens.[/QUOTE]

Use 1st & 8th houses for the loan.

Venus (8th H.C. Taurus) has past the square with Mars (lord of Scorpio on the 2nd house of banks). Venus rules the querent, the loan 8th house.
Use the Moon for confirmation of the loan, the trine aspect to Pluto/Jupiter 4th H.C. = yes. Pluto is one of the planets that rules the querents 2nd house ($$ banks). The sign Scorpio on the 'future expectation' 2nd house, Pluto as co lord of that sign, radical 8th house. Thinking she will get the loan, (8th house) Moon's last aspect to Jupiter is benign. She TOL from Pluto to 'fall' Jupiter, suddenly able to get out of the detriment Fall from grace position. (Jup. is in mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus by harmony, Uranus in Taurus, back in Capricorn is dignified). Modern Horary Astrology Doris Chase Doane studied under C.C. Zain, Brotherhood of Light Lessons.

Student of Astrology

aquarius7000

Ace,

Is it possible for you to pull a chart at astro.com and post it, as those charts are much, much clearer and easier to read.

Since your friend's question is about the loan, look at the 8th house, but also at the ruler of the 2nd house.

Ace

Student of Astrology - Thank you so much for taking an interest in analyzing this. It's very interesting to see how modern horary is being applied in this situation and also providing the same results.

aquarius7000 - I have attached the astro.com chart.

Anyone can comment on timing? My friend continues to be worried about if she will get her job back. Because her job is very dependent upon her getting the loan she is asking me when she can expect to get it back. Timing is such a hit or miss with horary for me at least when I have tried to look at nailing down a time she will get word from her employer on the status of her employment. She is extremely worried about it, but as waybread has indicated it seems things will be okay in the end with positive indicators leaning towards a "yes" answer on that front.

Attachments

• 1234567.jpg
    1234567.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Thanks for posting the chart.

I am confused why you said "I turned the chart since I am not asking the question." You turn the chart when you are asking the question. Can you confirm if you are asking the question on your friend's behalf, since you gave her Merc as her significator?

Ace

Thanks for posting the chart.

I am confused why you said "I turned the chart since I am not asking the question." You turn the chart when you are asking the question. Can you confirm if you are asking the question on your friend's behalf, since you gave her Merc as her significator?
She had asked me to ask the question to post onto the forum so the moment she asked me and formulated her question, I notated the time and posted it. Sorry for the confusion.

aquarius7000

She had asked me to ask the question to post onto the forum so the moment she asked me and formulated her question, I notated the time and posted it. Sorry for the confusion.
Ok, so basically your friend asked the question herself. You are just post it on here. Hence we will give your friend the first house.

Friend's 2nd house ruler is Mars, which is in its triplicity in Pisces, and stronger than Venus. It receives Venus - lender's money by exaltation - gladly :) In fact, lender's money is moving towards Mars, your 2nd house, even though in a square. It could be that there is some delay in getting it or that they ask like for some extra documents or underwriters/guarantors? Might not go so smoothly as she would hope, but I think she should get the loan in 3 weeks to 3 months.

Ace

Ok, so basically your friend asked the question herself. You are just post it on here. Hence we will give your friend the first house.

Friend's 2nd house ruler is Mars, which is in its triplicity in Pisces, and stronger than Venus. It receives Venus - lender's money by exaltation - gladly :) In fact, lender's money is moving towards Mars, your 2nd house, even though in a square. It could be that there is some delay in getting it or that they ask like for some extra documents or underwriters/guarantors? Might not go so smoothly as she would hope, but I think she should get the loan in 3 weeks to 3 months.

Terrific news. I hope these results will help put her at ease. Thank you!

kalinka

I agree with aquarius with the outcome. But I'm using mercury as the loan and Jupiter as her bank account since Venus and Mars are already the significators for the querent and the bank. Asc-ruler Venus and Moon want Mercury (in mercury's domicile). Mars exalts Venus, so the bank is willing to give her the loan. Venus is accidential very weak, combust by the Sun. That's why the result depends on others. The querent isn't in the strength to do much in the current situation. Even though mercury is in a cadent house, he is nevertheless accidental strong and Mars, too. Mars collect the light from Mercury and Venus. Moon's last aspect is a trine to Jupiter. Hence she'll get the loan at the end.

Last edited:

Ace

Thanks so much kalinka. I also appreciate your time to do your delineation on this. I think she will be happy with all these analyses. I just hope she gets her letter from her former employer that she is hired back before the end of this month (her deadline from the bank) or she will not be able to get the home. Appears the timing is anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months as aquarius has indicated. I am crossing my fingers for her it will be 3 weeks.

waybread

Ace, I'm starting to wonder if the right question isn't so much "will my friend get her loan approved?" as it is: "Will her employer hire her back before the end of the month?"

Obviously in your friend's situation the two are connected, but we would look at different parts of the chart for answers.

Is it possible she could get the loan approved without the job, but via her husband or parent?

Ace

Ace, I'm starting to wonder if the right question isn't so much "will my friend get her loan approved?" as it is: "Will her employer hire her back before the end of the month?"

Obviously in your friend's situation the two are connected, but we would look at different parts of the chart for answers.

Is it possible she could get the loan approved without the job, but via her husband or parent?

Without her employer saying she has her job back her loan would very likely not get approved. She makes a lot more than her husband and her mother has ailing health. They would not be able to carry the loan without her so neither would be viable as options.

I agree with you that her employer hiring her back prior to this month's end has a lot more influence.

Last edited:

Ace

Update: My friend is interviewing for jobs with still none in place so the bank is not approving her loan. Thank you to all who helped me with this horary!

I'm sorry your friend didn't get the loan she was planning on. Is you friend amenable to apply at a different bank, say in a not too far off distance from her residence? There might be an opportunity to change loan companies that would secure a loan.

Take Care

Student of Astrology
Thank you for updating

Ace

Thank you for your kind words and response.

I believe once she lands a solid position again, she will have no trouble with getting her loan. I spoke with her and she said she and her husband certainly meet debt to income ratios. It's just that her income is much higher so once her job was lost they couldn't qualify the amount needed to secure a larger priced home for her and her growing family. Thankfully, there is a large demand for her job and she has been getting multiple call backs for interviews so I think in the end she will prevail :)