Will she and I become a item?

The rust on dust

Hi,

I asked this question and have been trying to read the chart, but I have never seen a chart where I am not Saturn (being 32 years old)

So I asked if she will be my girlfriend. I met her through family a long time ago but I live in a different country and she is currently in lockdown from Corona. I am not sure what the chart is trying to tell me, alot of 11 house activity, she sees me just as a friend I guess? Me being the moon..in the second house pretty far away from any activity baffles me aswell. Who is my second dispositor and which is hers since I am now the moon and she is saturn??

Just wondering if my conclusion of this being a no, she wont be my girlfriend, is correct.

Attachments

• GF.jpg
    GF.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 62

Chrysalis

There's something to do with your money resources or possessions that could be making you feel a little blocked in this situation. Any idea what this could be?

I might aswell give the rest of the reading. Moon, Venus, Neptune, Mars are all playing out the story, Venus is square Neptune, Moon will sextile Venus and then oppose Mars. The sextile to Venus is the opportunity you think you may have with her, but with Neptune square you are probably being overly idealistic about her being your girlfriend, which then leads to an opposition with Mars. (Mars/Venus rule the 5th houses) Ending on the opposition with Mars would then be the No.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

As Chrysalis wrote, there are no aspects between any significators, so the answer is a no.
However, it is very curious, why is the moon in the 2nd house of the chart?

The rust on dust

The moon in the second house might be my own thoughts about my financial situation, which is currently not what I would desire it to be if I want to be in a relationship.

@Chrysalis - I do not really understand the idealistic part you mentioned. Do you mind expanding a bit on that to clarify it to me?
You also shared that the sextile from venus to the moon is MY percieved chance that I could have a relationship with her. Is there no inclination or desire from her part for this or can you not tell?

rafaella

Are you guys friends at the moment? Moon aspects Venus, ruler of 11th, Venus at 12th - lockdown. The chart is descriptive of what you state. But Moon/Saturn aspects are not there, Moon opposes Mars. Based on this chart it may just stay as friendship. Also Venus in 12th, may suggest you don't know everything about her. Venus is also about to go rx soon, so looks like she will not move towards a relationship. Your conclusion is correct.

Chrysalis

The moon in the second house might be my own thoughts about my financial situation, which is currently not what I would desire it to be if I want to be in a relationship.

@Chrysalis - I do not really understand the idealistic part you mentioned. Do you mind expanding a bit on that to clarify it to me?
You also shared that the sextile from venus to the moon is MY percieved chance that I could have a relationship with her. Is there no inclination or desire from her part for this or can you not tell?

The idealism comes from Neptune conjunct the MC and Venus being square with Neptune and the MC. So my guess is that you're not being realistic about you and her being in a proper relationship, it's just a fantasy in your head.

The sextile to Venus is just you thinking you're maybe in with a chance with her but with the moons opposition to Mars, the chart says it's not going to happen.
Venus/Mars rule your 5th houses of romance.

Chrysalis

And because moon opposes mars from the 2nd, it could be your current financial situation that lets you down, for whatever reason that maybe. Your L2 last left a square with Saturn, and will not make any other aspects from Taurus.

So there looks to have been some financial difficulties that started 10 time units ago? Your L2 sun is also in a pitted degree at present, making your financial situation even more difficult.

2nd house rules the 'future' of the venture, the Moon is emotional will oppose Mars (amorous attraction, Scorpio/Mars on the 5th house as lord) lord of the 5th. Should think the answer would be a no, remaining friends is probably a better way to view the concern.

Student of Astrology:love:

kalinka

second house is house of self- esteem and self worth,too. In this chart ruled by Sun. Sun is the man's sexual side. Sun as his co- significator loves Venus (her co-ruler) and moon but is not interested in Saturn. Moon is in Saturn's detriment. It seems that he wants to be with her because of some "egoistical" reasons...because to beeing with her could rise his self- esteem. This match with what Chrysalis wrote (=" So my guess is that you're not being realistic about you and her being in a proper relationship, it's just a fantasy in your head."). He loves Venus, her sexual side, her beeing a potential girlfriend but emotional there is actually less connection (Sun does not receive Saturn) or doubts (Moon in Saturn's detriment). Interesting is how much moon loves Sun and Sun loves Moon here.

Last edited:

tikana

second house is house of self- esteem and self worth,too. In this chart ruled by Sun. Sun is the man's sexual side. Sun as his co- significator loves Venus (her co-ruler) and moon but is not interested in Saturn. Moon is in Saturn's detriment. It seems that he wants to be with her because of some "egoistical" reasons...because to beeing with her could rise his self- esteem. This match with what Chrysalis wrote (=" So my guess is that you're not being realistic about you and her being in a proper relationship, it's just a fantasy in your head."). He loves Venus, her sexual side, her beeing a potential girlfriend but emotional there is actually less connection (Sun does not receive Saturn) or doubts (Moon in Saturn's detriment). Interesting is how much moon loves Sun and Sun loves Moon here.

Kalinka
I have to say both of you are right. it is self-esteem and immidiate future. You dont need to get into using 2nd house since it is not a broad question like "what will happen with me within 3 months."

The rust on dust

Thanks for all the replies :smile:

Yes we were and are currently friends.
About having secrets, don't we all have secrets we keep even from our most loved ones.

@Chrysalis - thank you for coming back and explaining a bit more indepth. I think that every relation starts with being in someone's head and a fantasy, after which some decide to act upon it and others not due to doubt/fear. What do you mean with L2 I never seen that being used or what it means, sorry.

@Kalinka - Interesting viewpoint you have there, thank you for sharing. I was curious what you ment with Sun loves moon and vice versa. Am I not both the moon and sun being my co-significator as you put it. Does this indicate that I am in love with myself :lol:?
Also found your approach quite interesting that I might like her only partially I never really thought about it until last night.

kalinka

There's something to do with your money resources or possessions that could be making you feel a little blocked in this situation. Any idea what this could be?

I might aswell give the rest of the reading. Moon, Venus, Neptune, Mars are all playing out the story, Venus is square Neptune, Moon will sextile Venus and then oppose Mars. The sextile to Venus is the opportunity you think you may have with her, but with Neptune square you are probably being overly idealistic about her being your girlfriend, which then leads to an opposition with Mars. (Mars/Venus rule the 5th houses) Ending on the opposition with Mars would then be the No.

Thanks for all the replies :smile:

Yes we were and are currently friends.
About having secrets, don't we all have secrets we keep even from our most loved ones.

@Chrysalis - thank you for coming back and explaining a bit more indepth. I think that every relation starts with being in someone's head and a fantasy, after which some decide to act upon it and others not due to doubt/fear. What do you mean with L2 I never seen that being used or what it means, sorry.

@Kalinka - Interesting viewpoint you have there, thank you for sharing. I was curious what you ment with Sun loves moon and vice versa. Am I not both the moon and sun being my co-significator as you put it. Does this indicate that I am in love with myself :lol:?
Also found your approach quite interesting that I might like her only partially I never really thought about it until last night.
you are both moon and sun, as she is Saturn and Venus. Sun and Venus could be use as co-significators in love/relationship questions.
Sun and moon in mutual reception could mean, that you are thinking about your own interests.

The rust on dust

I see, but doesn't everyone enter a relationship for their own interests?
I don't think alot of people go into a relationship thinking how they might be a blessing to another person or how they can help them. I think most if not all of us are only interested in what we get from a relationship and after that what we can bring to another person.

tikana

I don't think alot of people go into a relationship thinking how they might be a blessing to another person or how they can help them. I think most if not all of us are only interested in what we get from a relationship and after that what we can bring to another person.

That's deep..
yeah you are right. and some avoid relationships for the same reasons.

The rust on dust

and some avoid relationships for the same reasons.

Beautifully put. A lot of people would be better off, were it not for everyone thinking that a relationship is going to fix all their problems, even though they are at that time a broken bottle (soul-container) with edges so sharp they are ready to put yet another scar on yet another living being.

Perhaps the question pertaining to this horary chart came at the right time, to tell me that I was almost ready to inflict that harm upon her aswell, cruel irony.
Try as we might to avoid mistakes of the past, we are blinded by the brightness of the future, ignoring the suffering of the present.

ElenaJ

Rightly so, I think. We shouldn't enter a relationship based on helping the other person. That is why Nature sets things up to attract us, so our gratification is an incentive to approaching another and trying to form a bond.

The rust on dust

In my honest opinion. We search for a partner for a potential relationship for all the wrong reasons, mostly driven by selfish desires(even when we do not realize it our self), that may or may not be shared by that partner.
The beautiful thing about love is, it will make us stay for all the right ones. Things that before being in love with said person would probably not appeal to us and perhaps even make us turn away from them. They become things we want to do for/with/to them.
Love can be a wonderful experience.