Uranus in Pisces entering 3rd house

freedomlover

While studying my current transits, I noticed that Uranus in Pisces will finally finish it's long streak of wreaking havoc in my 2nd house ( having spent several years in Aquarius, there, too). It will enter my 3rd house somewhere close to the first of March, 2009.

I then got to checking the degree of the Uranus station to go retrograde, on June 26, 2008. The cusp of my 3rd house is 22'11" Pisces. The Uranus station was at 22'39" Pisces, so it had just reached the cusp when it started going backwards. I was thinking about what was going on in my life around the time of the Uranus station in June. And I realized that was one of the most horrific times I have ever experienced. I was in a constant state of anxiety and fear - felt all alone. I had the repeated experience of reaching out for help from someone who was known for their kindness - was promised they would help me, and they never carried through on their promise to help - never even heard from them again. I was very sick, having a nervous breakdown, and had to leave where I was staying, with no place to go - no matter how many phone calls I made. Finally, a door opened suddenly on June 29th, but it only lasted 3 weeks. (The reason I was having to leave is I was staying with a friend as roommate. Her lease was up, and I could not go with her to where she was moving to - due to "house rules" there.)

So, I'm thinking "Good Lord! I can't have more of that when Uranus in Pisces reaches my 3rd house cusp again!"

So, do y'all think that the experiences I was having in late June were due to the Uranus influence - or maybe something else? Would those be the types of experiences that could be categorized by Uranus in Pisces reaching the cusp of the 3rd? And what would be other types of experiences one might interpret with Uranus re-entering the 3rd house - for an extended stay this time?

Awakened_Pisces

To be fully honest, I haven't even checked the transits :D. How silly of me to practice astrology, yet not figure out where stuff is at the moment.

Uranus is going retrograde inside of my Sun-Sign Pisces. Uranus is a slow planet, so I can assume it's been there at least for the year. Or two. For me, here's what's happened in the 8th house regarding that time frame:

My Fiancee had shown me a never-before seen anime called Death Note and if I haven't thanked her yet(and I have) I will do so right now. The Anime itself was a blast and a change from the horrible shows I've seen.(Uranus=Change, Death=8th house). :D. And I underwent a sexual transformation at this time. I wasn't good enough mentally to make the transition to be a sexual man. So I started to think more about Sex :).

Unlike yourself, it appears that Uranus wasn't close to my Aquarius cusp for a while. Probably not for 2 years. Thing is, my love life was not revolutionized, it was not changed in anyway. 2 years ago, the only notable thing was a school that had a horrible administration. But then, it's the William Penn School District. How could I possibly have been suprised?

If Uranus does once again reach my 8th house cusp at this time. It shows my continued research into astrology. Which began I believe on August.
Possibly other things.

From another Uranus-In-Pisces(albeit different houses so different experiences) to another.

freedomlover

Thanks for sharing your experiences, ConfusedPisces.

Uranus is going retrograde inside of my Sun-Sign Pisces. Uranus is a slow planet, so I can assume it's been there at least for the year. Or two. For me, here's what's happened in the 8th house regarding that time frame:
FYI:

Uranus entered Pisces on March 10, 2003, retrograded back into Aquarius on September 14, 2003. It went back into Pisces for good on December 30, 2003. It remain there until May 28, 2010, when it enters Aries - although it will take a brief retrograde back into Pisces for a few months, before it re-enters Aries for the duration.

skywatcher1221

My 3rd House begins at 24 Pisces, Placidus; 10 Pisces, Koch. For my chart, anyway, I use Koch for transits. Okay, assuming that Uranus entered my 3rd House when it hit 10 Pisces, here is what happened: There was a fire at my apartment building and I lost a lot of books etc due to smoke and water damage. BUT my computer miraculously survived (Uranus sextiled my Mercury at the same time). I had to move out for 8 months after the fire until this place was rehabbed but I am back again and it is almost like it never happened. Actually, I found the whole experience stimulating and think the temporary change of scene did me a world of good (psychologically) despite losing a lot of books. BTW I am a Sagittarius, Cap rising, with Mercury and Venus in Cap.

freedomlover

Skywatcher1221,
My 3rd House begins at 24 Pisces, Placidus; 10 Pisces, Koch. For my chart, anyway, I use Koch for transits. Okay, assuming that Uranus entered my 3rd House when it hit 10 Pisces, here is what happened: There was a fire at my apartment building and I lost a lot of books etc due to smoke and water damage. BUT my computer miraculously survived (Uranus sextiled my Mercury at the same time). I had to move out for 8 months after the fire until this place was rehabbed but I am back again and it is almost like it never happened. Actually, I found the whole experience stimulating and think the temporary change of scene did me a world of good (psychologically) despite losing a lot of books. BTW I am a Sagittarius, Cap rising, with Mercury and Venus in Cap.

Thanks so much for sharing your story. That is a doozy! How is that 3rd house related? the loss of the books? I can see the Uranus in Pisces - sudden smoke and water damage.. I guess changed viewpoint would be 3rd house, as well.

You and I do have lots of similar placements, don't we? I have natal Mercury retrograde in Sag, though. However Progressed, it's in Cap.

Basically, are 3rd house cusp is the same. I checked, and mine is almost 11 degrees Pisces in Koch. To save me the time of going back and trying to determine when Uranus was at 10 Pisces- would you mind telling me when this episode happened in your life. That should pretty much correspond to when something happened in mine - since our 3rd house cusps are the same.

Thanks!!

FL

skywatcher1221

freedomlover said:
Skywatcher1221,

Thanks so much for sharing your story. That is a doozy! How is that 3rd house related? the loss of the books? I can see the Uranus in Pisces - sudden smoke and water damage.. I guess changed viewpoint would be 3rd house, as well.

You and I do have lots of similar placements, don't we? I have natal Mercury retrograde in Sag, though. However Progressed, it's in Cap.

Basically, are 3rd house cusp is the same. I checked, and mine is almost 11 degrees Pisces in Koch. To save me the time of going back and trying to determine when Uranus was at 10 Pisces- would you mind telling me when this episode happened in your life. That should pretty much correspond to when something happened in mine - since our 3rd house cusps are the same.

Thanks!!

FL

That would have been spring 2005. I'll pore through my journals for the exact date. The 3rd House governs neighbors as well as routine daily environment and travels -- all of which changed after the fire, temporarily at least. During that time, Neptune was trine my Moon and both places I lived were on a river (though the first, current, apartment has a prettier view).

freedomlover

Thanks, Skywatcher1221!

Yes, if it's not too much trouble, the approximate date might shed some light.

I went through alot of changes that Spring- it's hard to tell which one it could apply to. It's also interesting that the Koch system puts my Saturn/Eros conjunction smack on the cusp. That would make Uranus hitting my Saturn on the cusp of the 3rd. That should have been an important event, I'd say! I'd never view the interpretation of that Saturn/Eros conjunction in Pisces from a "cusp of 3rd house point of view" - always from the middle of the second. Any thoughts on what that could mean? The ruler of the 3rd is an unaspected Jupiter(r) in Gemini in the 6th, close to the cusp of the 7th (3*Cancer). I think I'm on to something - just don't know what yet....

Edit: Also, co-ruler is Neptune in Scorpio in the 10th- some systems 11th.

Last edited: