why is he so into "Aquarian" energies?

clarannn

Hello, so there is this person that has no Aquarian or Uranus contacts, but still he always meet "out of normal" people and he seems vert attracted to them.
His close friend is a arty homeless person who also has aweird behaviour, plus all his 3 ex girlfriends were aquarian, with rare esthetic taste, blue hair, the outside image

Himself is a quite peculiar too and comes off as "weird" to people.

Still I checked his Natal chart and I couldn't see from where it comes, the only thing seems to be is that Uranus is his second most dominant planet...

Is there any sign? It is something very recalcable about him and his life style.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1__radix_30-9-1994_22-00.png
    horoscope-chart1__radix_30-9-1994_22-00.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Shanti

I see two reasons why he is like that.

1.)
11th house ruler Mars is aspected by Uranus by opposition.
Thus he is attracted to Uranian "oddballs" :biggrin:
the eleven house is the house of friends and aims. So he is
attracted to free himself from the norm in terms of associated
groups and friends.

Now there is some cool astronomical/astrological ways of see how
this aspect is made much more powerful than at first sight.

* Uranus is stationary in the sky.
https://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1549923085

Stationary planets is much more powerful in the chart. Uranus at his birth
was just 23 h from stationary !!
That is quite rare.

* In declination mars is contraparalell to Uranus, thus the opposition aspect
of mars is more powerful as it is connected to Uranus both in longitude in the normal chart AND in Declination.
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/declinationsparallels.html

These two facts about his chart magnifies the mars uranus aspect in his chart. So prefered way of doing things
is excentric.

There's more....but I must see masterchief now..addicted to it.

Last edited:

clarannn

Hey thanks!
thats interesting information , right he also has the venus Parallel Uranus, but I didnt know parallel were meaningul,
I mean It seems not notious enought, since we are searching for more hidden aspects-

but I can't deny his uranian influence...
funny thing I have lots of 11 th house and Uranian aspects still he makes me feel insecure about my "uniquess" ...well thanks.

ey!! enjoyt the cooking^^ hihi

Last edited:

clarannn

Hey thanks!
thats interesting information , right he also has the venus Parallel Uranus, but I didnt know parallel were meaningul,
I mean It seems not notious enought, since we are searching for more hidden aspects-

but I can't deny his uranian influence...
funny thing I have lots of 11 th house and Uranian aspects still he makes me feel insecure about my "uniquess" ...well thanks.

ey!! enjoyt the cooking^^ hihi

jac

You didn't post YOUR chart. Are you quite certain you are somehow making yourself feel inadequate?

Perhaps with all your 11th house energy, you're not giving yourself a fair chance.

Your concern is him- is there a challenge for you here?

You seem to indicate that you have Aquarian traits that are being squelched.
Now who could do that?

clarannn

Hello,
thanks for your message, I tried hard but I think I can't fully get what you are trying to tell me. It does sounds interesting tho-
I am trying to get to a conclusion.

If you can tell me your point of view would be very nice
I posted my chart-

thanks!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1__radix_7-4-1993_09-50 M.png
    horoscope-chart1__radix_7-4-1993_09-50 M.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jac

1st; Generally speaking, Aq are typically not terribly emotional in terms of relationships, but with that water trine I'd be surprised if you weren't.

Then; Mars in Cancer, very sensitive and possessive- most Aq run the other way, needing freedom, freedom, freedom.

Examine those two big oppositions you have, the Venus needs consideration.
Plus with Saturn sitting on your mc, you may not enjoy spontaneity, another Aq hallmark.

Review the planets and the houses they're in.
Going thru the motions of analysis may itself help shed some light on your dilemma. Sit down and take some notes- no books? Google the aspects and get different takes.

Frequently we want things that will give us an awful headache- he may be one of those things.