House broken into. Help!

Ace

The thief or thieves (more likely) stole some major system components in the home and I'm not even sure the insurance will recover the loss due to a stupid time clause in the policy (I won't get into it), it just makes me frustrated since this was just days before the New Year! :(

The police hasn't contacted me with more information so far. There is even a blue light camera right across the street so I would assume they would check the camera activity to see if someone made off in a big truck with the stolen goods (given if the cameras can actually see that far). They dusted for fingerprints and was able to extract one so I'm hopeful it'll match someone in their records.

Will the thieves be caught and the items recovered?

I'm Sun (5H). Sun conjunct Venus, sextile Mars (4H), ruling 4th house cusp (end of the matters) and ruling 9th house cusp. Sun sextile Jupiter (4H), ruling 5th house cusp and 8th house cusp.

Saturn (5H) rules the thieves. Appears to be a dark skin/hair manned, older person. The significator of the thief is also placed in the same sign as the Sun (Capricorn) so this person has committed theft more than once. Saturn rules the 6th and 7th house cusps.

Moon (2H). Moon rules the 12th house cusp. Moon square Saturn. N. Node in Leo in 12th (what's that about)?

Venus rules the police (5H). Venus rules the 3rd house cusp. Venus sextile Mars (end of matters and 9th house cusp). Venus sextile Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 5th house cusp and 8th house cusp). Venus combust so definitely the police is "blinded" in some way and reduces the effects of the nice aspects here.

Mercury is 2nd (possessions) ruler and 11th house cusp ruler. Mercury conjunct Saturn.

I used this site for the below for indications of stolen items being recovered or not:
www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.htm

Negative testimonies for not being found:
1) Moon is in the sign of Virgo. Mercury rules Virgo. Moon has a separating square aspect to Mercury.

2) Both Sun and Moon and "under the earth" (Houses 1-6). So it's like finding hidden treasure.

Positive testimonies for being found:
1) Sun is in ASC
2) Moon in 2nd house
3) Jupiter in 4th
4) POF in 4th

This is a bit tough, seems like it can go either way, but seems more negative. From the mixed indications, maybe only some would be recovered. Hopefully, more can be said here with other commentary.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 8.01.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 8.01.23 PM.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sunrise

The thief or thieves (more likely) stole some major system components in the home and I'm not even sure the insurance will recover the loss due to a stupid time clause in the policy (I won't get into it), it just makes me frustrated since this was just days before the New Year! :(

The police hasn't contacted me with more information so far. There is even a blue light camera right across the street so I would assume they would check the camera activity to see if someone made off in a big truck with the stolen goods (given if the cameras can actually see that far). They dusted for fingerprints and was able to extract one so I'm hopeful it'll match someone in their records.

Will the thieves be caught and the items recovered?

I'm Sun (5H). Sun conjunct Venus, sextile Mars (4H), ruling 4th house cusp (end of the matters) and ruling 9th house cusp. Sun sextile Jupiter (4H), ruling 5th house cusp and 8th house cusp.

Saturn (5H) rules the thieves. Appears to be a dark skin/hair manned, older person. The significator of the thief is also placed in the same sign as the Sun (Capricorn) so this person has committed theft more than once. Saturn rules the 6th and 7th house cusps.

Moon (2H). Moon rules the 12th house cusp. Moon square Saturn. N. Node in Leo in 12th (what's that about)?

Venus rules the police (5H). Venus rules the 3rd house cusp. Venus sextile Mars (end of matters and 9th house cusp). Venus sextile Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 5th house cusp and 8th house cusp). Venus combust so definitely the police is "blinded" in some way and reduces the effects of the nice aspects here.

Mercury is 2nd (possessions) ruler and 11th house cusp ruler. Mercury conjunct Saturn.

I used this site for the below for indications of stolen items being recovered or not:
www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.htm

Negative testimonies for not being found:
1) Moon is in the sign of Virgo. Mercury rules Virgo. Moon has a separating square aspect to Mercury.

2) Both Sun and Moon and "under the earth" (Houses 1-6). So it's like finding hidden treasure.

Positive testimonies for being found:
1) Sun is in ASC
2) Moon in 2nd house
3) Jupiter in 4th
4) POF in 4th

This is a bit tough, seems like it can go either way, but seems more negative. From the mixed indications, maybe only some would be recovered. Hopefully, more can be said here with other commentary.
dear I wish you soon to find your lost items.
You had something newer from this case???. I would be interested to know the evolution to finally see how the chart will work.

Here, although we have two basic elements (of the horary rules) that do not show that the objects or the thieves will be found. The Moon is Void and the 2 lights is below of the horizon.
Nevertheless:
there are positive elements that somehow show that you will find the items, return to you, or maybe the insurance you tell us above to be able to cover up.

Since it is clear that you are talking about thief, and stole objects, I will take the Thieves (7th), Saturn, and the 2nd (8th derivative from the 7th), Jupiter= the stolen objects, are in the possession of the others.

Of course the strange thing here is that thieves are signified by Saturn who has Essential dignities, that does not suit in our case. Usually the thief is seen from a planet peregrine and angular.

Also, because you spoke for insurance company you expect to cover, we can get the 7th and 8th (their money), also to see if you will eventually have positive results.

-The positive thing about is that Jupiter (stolen) is in the 4th house (in your home - back).
-The Sun (you), with antiscia, conjuct with the part of fortune in the 4th house. Depositor is Jupiter.
-Jupiter collects the light of Venus with Sun. Mars also shows us law (9th), but it is also the Lord of the 4th house (end of the matter).
- Mars leaves Jupiter (derivative 2nd house = 8th) but Zeus keeps his light. Jupiter is also the natural planet of justice.

Mercury (detriment - weak), (the ruler of the second house) Will trine with the retrograde Uranus (something unexpected and sudden) in the 9th house (law). Very good element.
Sun Venus in the exaltation of Mars
Venus, a bennefit planet and also the Lord of 10th, together with the Sun. (positive and this).

The Moon (lady of the 12th - hidden enemies and not obvious), through the second has just been seen with her ruler (Hermes), very good, she is in the 2nd house, but then does not make a main aspect. This shows that perhaps you will not have news for a while.

I will wait for your news (I am very curius) to see how the situation will evolve, but also how the chart will work.
I wish you good luck.

Sunrise

Sorry but now i saw your post:https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113913 with your question:
Will the home insurance company pay me out?
very interstring. Final the insurance company pay you some money.

or maybe the insurance you tell us above to be able to cover up.
Also, because you spoke for insurance company you expect to cover, we can get the 7th and 8th (their money), also to see if you will eventually have positive results.