What Is Going on

KatyaVelikaya

I posted a previous horary but things have changed.
I haven't managed to speak with my boyfriend as usual for 4 days. He said he would be on skype tonight and was not.
What is going on?
I ran this chart just now:
no aspect sun/moon, no aspect mars/venus.

But can we figure out anything else from this? Why didnt he contact me, what is going on?? I am in his 3rd house of communications and he is in my first, but ...why no contact? he'd emailed me yesterday saying would be online..did smthing happen?
He is in both his 5th house (children) and his 7th...but his Saturn is there too in the 7th. He was supposed to visit his son yesterday and I'm wondering if he went today instead. I'm in his 12th house of badness and endings (as moon) but also i'm in his 3rd house of Communications. but there is no communication... can we tell what is going on by Mercury (??)

I read that the ruler of the 7th in the 1st means the quesited (him) is more keen. He (Mars) is in my first house, so this means he still is interested, no??

Attachments

• WhatIsGoingOnContact.jpg
    WhatIsGoingOnContact.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

daco

You are Venus
He is Mars
Saturn is his family (ruler of the IV house) which is squared to Venus so I think he had some problems with his family and couldn't call you.
Let me know
Ciao
D.

KatyaVelikaya

Daco thanks so much for replying. I have been a bit panicked all day as we haven't really properly spoken since last Tuesday.

He lives with his elderly aunt. His grandmother is 93 yrs old. He was supposed to visit his son on Saturday. At the very least maybe he flipped and visited Sunday instead -- but in that case he could have emailed me to say so and he did not.

His aunt is NOT a fan of him having a relationship with me. So if she can prevent our communication she will. very often we are on phone/skype and she will come in and interrupt. On purpose.

If the grandmother is sick or something happened -- that would be huge cause for family alarm.
There is a social network site he is on, and I am on too> he hasn't logged into that since Friday. Normally if he is around/hanging out, he checks it.

I am very worried now about what it could be. If i find out more i will post.

Question: how do we know that Saturn represents his family? His 4th house is Cancer cusp which would be ruled by Moon (And Leo would be ruled by Sun) so how do we get Saturn -- wouldnt that be my family instead??

Last edited:

daco

Probably then I watching the wrong chart, since the one you posted has the IV house in Capricorn.

Anyway there is also Uranus next to the Moon to consider. I don't know how to interpret it, but maybe he's experiencing some sort of internet blackout at his home.

His son (in the chart you posted) is represented by Mercury and the Sun. Since the last aspect of the Moon was opposed to Mercury and the Sun could it be that he skipped this visit and will see him in about 5 days?

Anyway since you are rapresented by Venus you will probably need to wait a bit before you can properly see him (could it be about 20 days?).
Can you send an SmS at his cell phone in the meanwhile to know what's happening?

Let me know.
D.

KatyaVelikaya

He has had internet blackouts before and nothing you can do in that case. I'm in another country now, so SMS doesnt work :-(... and I wont see him in 20 days so I am wondering if this means i wont *hear* from him for 20 days?? that cannot be.

If he didnt see his son yesterday then why didnt he contact me... he'd have been home in that case. But if he goes to see his son, sometimes he isnt home in time, so he cant talk bc its too late by that time...

A question about the significators, I agree that Virgo's planetary ruler is Mercury. But he isn't moon, right, he is the Sun or Mars here. So Mars is trining Mercury, which is good..must mean he saw the son already?

I just noticed Mercury/Uranus are Quincux... i know that may not count in horary but maybe that "suddenness" means the disappearnace from communication (??)

we had an awkward week bc he just started a new job and we used to skype daily. He said he couldnt skype every day but "we will see" when we speak next. that was tuesday. I was then offline since he did not set a time to talk as we always had before -- we always spoke the same time each day and would email if we could not be there. He apparently didnt want to do that with this new job, he just said "if he can log on he will." (that upset me). So I was offline for two days doing other things bc if igure when he wants to talk he will let me know. On Friday, we arranged to speak on Sunday and he wrote with affection so i didnt think there was any problem.... And then he wasnt there today (Sunday) as he said he would be ... and no email later on, no explanatino or apology, no contact at all...

So i dont know if this is "signals" he doesnt want to talk, or if something happened. In the past he has had health issues -- last autumn was in the hospital when i did not hear from him for 5 days. So I have reason to be concerned...but i have no idea what is going on now...

Is he just losing interest, is that what this is about??

p.s. where do you get 20 units?

Last edited:

daco

Since you are Venus I just watched the first aspect between Venus (You) and Mars (Him) which happen to be in 20°, I then forward the date of 20 days and Venus indeed make an aspect to Mars.

Mercury is getting toward Mars in about 3° so I said 3 days.

Let me know when you have news.
Ciao
D.

KatyaVelikaya

I will certainly post here. Is it possible we will speak in 3 days? Or is that the aspect between him and his son only?

30 days is a long long time. I wonder, can it be 20 hrs (??)

Is there any clue here about his health?

daco

20 days is the time you see him again. I think that in few days, when the moon is making a sextile to Venus you are going to hear new from him.

KatyaVelikaya

Ok this is bizarre but good news. He showed up this morning on Skype, approximately 22 hrs after the original question. I had not contacted him additionally...

He went do see his son both Saturday *and* Sunday (for the sake of the reading just wanted to point that out). He ran into a friend from school who he had not seen in 18 years last night and they ended up meeting right then until very late. That was why he didnt contact me as promised bc he got home veryvery late and then up early to work.

I'm glad everything is all right...

daco

Ok so Mercury and the Sun was him seeing twice his son and the opposition in V house was his friend? Interesting chart anyway.
Thanks
Ciao
D