upcoming sun/neptune conjunction hits my natal Jupiter

Leothecat

The new moon conjuncts it as well. This sun/neptune/ to natal Jupiter conjunction in my 7th house is a once in a lifetime type of event I suppose.

I'm still trying to pinpoint how it makes me feel. It's a vague feeling for sure. I have met a very Neptunian woman. Idealization is abound for sure. I read alot about this transit being deceptive or idealistic. However, Neptune is also at home in Pisces.

As Jupiter is the planet of growth, I suppose there is alot of spiritual growth here? In relation to "the other" ?

Does anybody have experience with a transit like this?

Attachments

• pwchart.jpg
    pwchart.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29

Lin

How is she Neptunian? Is she mysterious? Is she artistic? Musical? Addicted to something? Secretive? There are many ways to be Neptunian.
Are YOU Neptunian in some way? How are YOU Neptunian?

By the way, Neptune doesn't actually exactly conjunct your Jupiter until March 22.

Next year Neptune will conjunct your Jupiter (within 1 degree) from the beginning of January to March 15th.
So....a year of Neptune within the orb of influence in the conj to Jupiter.
So yeah, once in a lifetime but it lasts a year.

LIN

Last edited:

Leothecat

How is she Neptunian? Is she mysterious? Is she artistic? Musical? Addicted to something? Secretive? There are many ways to be Neptunian.
Are YOU Neptunian in some way? How are YOU Neptunian?
LIN

Her Neptune is conjunct her ascendant with a 0 degree orb. She is a musician, artist and all around dreamy.

My sun is in the 12 the house, so I suppose that makes me pretty neptunian.

Yesterday she confronted me about how dream-like our situation is and she wants to ground it into something real.

Ecliptique

Hello Leothecat,

sorry not to go your way but the transit from Neptune to Jupiter will not be marquant for you.

This year, I advise you to take a closer look at the transits from Saturn and Uranus to Moon & Mars.

Ecliptique. :smile: