What does he want? Why is he texting me?

Kholod

Dear all

This is the same person still texting me and Iam ignoring him and never open his texts although it is about family issues but I don't want make any response.. As he ignored my feeling I will ignore him too forever..ofcourse Iam asking now because he is one of my relatives and I cann't cut off my relationship with him easily! I just try to ignore him
:
:
Here is the chart

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٨_٢٣١٩١.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٨_٢٣١٩١.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Lord 7 sun is in House 4. The ancients called this house the house of the fathers. Seems he is genuinely concerned over family stuff. Especially so, if it has anything to do with parents / grandparents / land / property / grave / inheritance.

Amelia

Kholod

Lord 7 sun is in House 4. The ancients called this house the house of the fathers. Seems he is genuinely concerned over family stuff. Especially so, if it has anything to do with parents / grandparents / land / property / grave / inheritance.

Amelia

Yes thats right I know he is dealing with certain issues regarding family and he knows that I don't care about it but he keeps texting me untill today! Iam sure that you know how much I get hurt from him!

Thankyou for your kindness reply.. You are my friend here😊 Iam glad if I be your friend in reality and meeting you some day 😄👍 this is need horary chart!

Last edited: