Have experienced EXTREME trauma and loss and mental illness. Is it my location?

Hi!
Ever since I come to VA for college, my life hasn’t gone right. (Sexual assault, loss of family and friends, school issues, trauma, worsened mental illness etc). I’m looking to move and I’d love if you guys could help me read my chart better and decide a city based off of the astrocartography!!! I’m going to attach my natal chart and the charts of the cities I’m considering in the next post. Thanks so much :)

The astrocartography of where I live now:

City 1: DC. not a lot going on here, but the Jupiter/Pluto crossing seemed nice to me.
City 2: in GA. Lots going on here. However I’m traumatized by pluto.
City 3: in Delaware.

Harmelia

Hi!
Ever since I come to VA for college, my life hasn’t gone right. (Sexual assault, loss of family and friends, school issues, trauma, worsened mental illness etc). I’m looking to move and I’d love if you guys could help me read my chart better and decide a city based off of the astrocartography!!! I’m going to attach my natal chart and the charts of the cities I’m considering in the next post. Thanks so much :)

I think astrocartography has much to offer as people really do gravitate to their lines. However, they do not gravitate to every place on their lines. These lines go all the way around the world and truly you cannot know for sure if a place will feel good and be good until you go there. Doing a relocation chart along with it - helps - but nothing will take the place of actually visiting potential places you think you might want to be. I wish it were easier, but it isn't.

At least with astrocartography, you can see where your lines are when considering a place you think you might like - or have a job offer there. I would not choose a place where there are no lines within a 100 miles or so. The further away you are from a line, the less influence it has - so - it depends on what you're looking for . . .

Also, these computer generated reports don't address everything. They represent someone's opinion and they cannot see your whole chart or what each planet means to you . . . what line you might need more than others for balance or happiness or work, etc. It's like reading the meaning of a planet in a sign without reading the whole chart which can alter the interpretation considerably.

Last edited: