will we get married this year...........

TMA

hi........

A guy contacted me then we had a big fight.............situation is very puzzled.Any insight if we will get married this year?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_get_married_this_year.60608.52556.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_get_married_this_year.60608.52556.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 40

Chrysalis

Are you truly supposed to be getting married this year, or is this just something you'd like to happen this year? I ask because the Asc is so early.

The 9th ruler of marriage/Sun will join you, Jupiter by square, but as there is no reception, then I'm saying that no you won't get married this year.

kalinka

Your significators are Jupiter and Moon. He is Mercury and Sun. The dispositor of the part of marriage is Mars. Mercury and Sun are in Mars' domicile. Jupiter exalts Mars. So you both want to marry and the intention to marry is bigger than the interest on the person :-D Jupiter and Sun are in mutul reception by triplicity, which is good ,and approaching a square to each other. This means it could happen after some obstacles. Moon is voc. But in Sagittarius she is less impedit and this voc is just a delay of events. However the first aspect in the next sign is a conjunction to the South Node. This shows that something happen suddenly, which you might not expect and the circumstances will change (most of the time not for good). Thereafter Moon squares Mercury, which might indicate a marriage after some obstacles. Mercury is in sextile with Venus and Mars. If Venus is your third significator, then this is another indication for the event to happen. However Mercury "hates" Venus...not an easy chart. Overall I tend to say that you'll not marry. The receptions aren't that good enough, too many difficult aspects and obstacles.