Chat Thread

Chrysalis

Like putting a piece of paper in a can, and then reading it in the future???? I've never made a time capsule, but I've thought about it.

The idea just randomly came to me earlier...

Not just a piece of paper, you put what you want in there, so when someone finds it years down the line they can see how your era was and about you.

If i did one i was thinking to put inside, a small letter saying a little bit about me, a newspaper clipping, a tarot card, a coin, an old phone that would be a good one to put inside, .....

AppLeo

The idea just randomly came to me earlier...

Not just a piece of paper, you put what you want in there, so when someone finds it years down the line they can see how your era was and about you.

If i did one i was thinking to put inside, a small letter saying a little bit about me, a newspaper clipping, a tarot card, a coin, an old phone that would be a good one to put inside, .....

Who would find it though?

What tarot would you put in it?

Chrysalis

Who would find it though?

What tarot would you put in it?

I dnt know who'd find it lol...im saying a tarot card because many more years down the line EVERYTHING is going to be computerized, so maybe cards don't even exist then.

Id prob just randomly pick a card and put it in....infact i found a tarot card once on the street which i still have, so id put that one in.

Id have loved to have come across a time capsule in my life....i bet there's loads still buried in places no one's found yet.

AppLeo

I dnt know who'd find it lol...im saying a tarot card because many more years down the line EVERYTHING is going to be computerized, so maybe cards don't even exist then.

Id prob just randomly pick a card and put it in....infact i found a tarot card once on the street which i still have, so id put that one in.

Id have loved to have come across a time capsule in my life....i bet there's loads still buried in places no one's found yet.

Yeahh.. too bad they’ll be remain buried forever until the Earth explodes.

I guess I’ll make a time capsule for kicks.

I still need to do my daily tarot reading...

Chrysalis, what’s your favorite tarot card??

Chrysalis

Yeahh.. too bad they’ll be remain buried forever until the Earth explodes.

I guess I’ll make a time capsule for kicks.

I still need to do my daily tarot reading...

Chrysalis, what’s your favorite tarot card??

Favourite tarot card ? hmmm good question, without imagery included id probably say the death card...but with good cards around it, as it brings change.

Whats yours ?

Or even the fool card actually with good cards following, as i relate the fool card to uranus.

AppLeo

Favourite tarot card ? hmmm good question, without imagery included id probably say the death card...but with good cards around it, as it brings change.

Whats yours ?

Or even the fool card actually with good cards following, as i relate the fool card to uranus.

Death card of course would have cool art because of bones. The fool... the fool reminds me of Gemini.

Ummm... I really like the king of pentacles (father of pentacles). Especially the card in my deck

Chrysalis

Death card of course would have cool art because of bones. The fool... the fool reminds me of Gemini.

Ummm... I really like the king of pentacles (father of pentacles). Especially the card in my deck

Thats what i mean about art as it depends on the deck.

My fave tarot decks are from ciro marchetti, i prefer the colorful vibrancy from his decks.

I want this deck next, its the gilded tarot royale.

delenriqueciro.jpg