I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

Ya know blue...I could fly you out to him. It'd be hotter than a volcano upon meeting though. Please bring fire-extinguishers for later. :devil: .

Yes but in myy head its cos we astrally met and finallyy united in person...not cos his mate thinks we should hook up hahaha and anyway, he'd be flying to see me.

why dont we just have an annual AW xmas office party or somethin :tongue:

Blaze

Account Closed
Yes but in myy head its cos we astrally met and finallyy united in person...not cos his mate thinks we should hook up hahaha and anyway, he'd be flying to see me.

why dont we just have an annual AW xmas office party or somethin :tongue:

That would be fun, well, maybe. As long as we couldn't get irl banned for mouthing off, lol.

I'd hate to work with any of you. We wouldn't make any money because of the time wasting that would happen

I disagree. I think with a whole team of people, who know each others charts, we could place each one of us in the best positions at work and form a base of operations rivaling the CIA.

Or not and we'll shitpost irl.

conspiracy theorist

I disagree. I think with a whole team of people, who know each others charts, we could place each one of us in the best positions at work and form a base of operations rivaling the CIA.

Or not and we'll shitpost irl.

Shitposting in real life is my dream job m8 so I'm down for that. But we'll register as a non-profit and work with hobos so we look like we're achieving something.

conspiracy theorist

nah and i dont try to peg people i like the mystery.

you and blaze on the other hand think i like to tie guys up and put them in suitcases. i dont need any of that stuff. a shot gun will suffice.:ninja:

Personally, I think a suitcase is a stylish accessory to any murder. After you have done the deed, you place the body in a suitcase and show all of your friends how fashionable you are. You'd even originate a new style - "travel chic"

Personally, I think a suitcase is a stylish accessory to any murder. After you have done the deed, you place the body in a suitcase and show all of your friends how fashionable you are. You'd even originate a new style - "travel chic"

i feel safer about meeting you now :unsure:
i can see it now on TruTV - murder and conspiracy at AW

Blaze

Account Closed
Nah, our story is likelier to end up on liveleak or bestgore. TruTV is for retirees

49d.jpg