Chat Thread

UraSatVen1029

Maybe they've been all thanked out :biggrin: Or they're just busy with life ...

I think those "thank yous" were just about the fact that they replied and helped me answer one of my questions. At that time, I was still searching and searching for ALL of the answers.

Now time has passed and a lot has happened, I finally realized the depth of the answer that person gave me. Made. So. Much. Sense. Wow. Yeah, they're probably realllyyy busy with life. Eh. At least I sent a private message. I just felt really grateful for their help :')

UraSatVen1029

Btw, have you considered music videos? You have Mercury on your side, and that enhanced Moon in Aquarius. Pluto in Sagittarius suggests a visual medium for expressing your emotions.

Erm, what kind?

I have several outlets for expression though. First and foremost was singing/music, since I started out that way before I learned how to speak and understand words properly. Next was writing. Then in highschool and even today, I do a lot of directing and scriptwriting in school. Hm, I dance too and I guess its somehow a visual expression of myself. Music videos? Tried two, with different groups of people.

I didn't think Pluto in Sagittarius could suggest that though. Interesting!