Super Moon squares 12/21 Lunar Eclipes

dhundhun

The "Super Moon", which is supposed to be closest to Earth is happening on Mar 19th. We are already under influence.

Astrologically, this super Moon can bring influences of last year's Lunar Eclipse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2010_lunar_eclipse), because of squaring relationship.

Things are not looking good. After Full Moon, Sun is going to be under influence of Uranus (in fact Full Moon is opposing Uranus) followed by Saturn. Following New Moon is happening in opposition to Saturn.

It'd be prudent to keep these factors into considerations in making any judgment.
~ Super Moon + Full Moon squaring last year's Lunar Eclipse
~ Super Moon + Full Moon opposing Uranus
~ New Moon opposing Saturn

[moved to World Astrology - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune Rising

Thank you Dhundhun

Its squaring the nodes too!

The full Moon is squaring my natal Mars but the orb is 3 degrees beyond it, I'm curious if this will have any effect, maybe fated events.

The following new Moon is conjunct my Nadir, infact it forms a t-square to my natal 7th house Saturn! Something occurs around my home or very personal to me, that also effects my relationships or starts a relationship (new Moon / also sextile Merc Venus) and will effect my values and money (Saturn rules my 2nd house)! I may get a new job which is far away so I will have to move house again.

Very interesting, I wonder if things will be happening in my home again (Mars rules my home). Very interesting one to watch!

Gsoler

The SUn will also be at the dame degree where Jupiter and Uranus made a conjunction in October. That 28th Pisces degree is also the site for my nata Mars, ruler of my Career. Will let you know what unfolds.

Inline

The "Super Moon", which is supposed to be closest to Earth is happening on Mar 19th. We are already under influence.

Interesting, this video link below of the Moon 'changing and shifting!' was posted one day after as Dhundhun's Super Moon posting above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7OradIjnG4

Then last night from my bedroom window, I observed a huge bright moon much larger and more golden than the same old Moon i remember well and loved to look at as a child......what is going on?:unsure: