May 20 2012, eclipse @ "Ring-Of-Fire"

piercethevale

It's possible. I'm not sure I see this eclipse as being neccessarily destructive.

The eclipse itself is governed by Mercury, who is also in conjunction with Jupiter and in mutual reception with Venus. The eclipse occurs in the constellation of Taurus near Alcyone which, is is fairly good star.

If anything I should think that there would be even more commerce and trade between the East and West, and that there will be more building and improvements of infrastructure and foundations. Movements toward more humane animal use and more exposure of the ills of beef (or what is being put in it. In general, I see this presages a time when people may actually start trending toward healthier attitude toward food, animals and the Earth (or their home) itself and making it work; bulding it, practicing it, demanding quality food, etc.

The only thing I should think may be watched for is that there are some indications of injuries to eyes. I'm not sure how that could apply unless all these people watching the eclipse don't don protective eye cover when watching the eclipse....

Other than that, I think we can see East and West comming together even more, perhaps in trade agreements and industry which should stimulate both economies. Perhaps we'll all see improvement there.

Why the eyes? Are you using 'clairvoyance' here or is it something astrological you see?
Does anyone know what sign is said to rule the eyes?

piercethevale

Of some other note. The chart I use for the natal USA has Part of Bankruptcy at the 20th of Libra...and the PoF for this event ...where I live ...is the 20th of Libra.
Also...if you've read my analysis of the oil platform explosion and fire in the Gulf of Mexico and my attributing it to Uranus in Aries opposite Saturn fluctuating between the 1st of Libra and the 30th of Virgo...and if that makes sense to you, then this approaching square of Uranus in Aries to Pluto in Cap. is indicating large electrical storms in Mountainous regions in the near future.
I'v e been watching for more events like these since awhile now... We could be seeing a lot of forest fires this summer.
[of other interest ...possibly, from that earth quake in Italy...is the large mountain landslide in the Swiss Alps...I'll find the link.]

the event chart for Calif.

Attachments

• May, 2012 Eclipse.jpg
    May, 2012 Eclipse.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Anachiel

It is interesting. Traditionally the places that actually see the eclipse are the prime locations for the influence of the eclipse itself which also has a limited amount of time that it influences those areas. Whereas, transits, as you described, are more wide reaching in their influence, affecting everything, more or less, everywhere, all the time.

powerion

lol funny anytime I am searching the "meaning" behind a number I type number 17 meaning in google and click that first website

" The number 17 is an auspicious number as it embodies the ‘new’ with manifesting good fortune. Remember to be grateful for all that the Universe provides."

-from Joanne Sacred Scribes

dhundhun

The super Moon a few weeks ago was conj. my chart horizon and my natal Sun. This eclipse will be 56' of a degree in conj. to my natal Jupiter [29* Tau. 25'] and Venus and Saturn Trine natal moon [24* Aqu 04']... man, I think I should buy some lottery tickets tomorrow.

Eclipse is likely to trigger Jupiter in your chart.

I think, yes - more so, because Jupiter is in 8th house of Vedic Chart, it can offer financial gains. Although winning large amount is rare, every week few people win. Lottery is one of the aspects of Jupiter being in 8th. You may look for other aspects of Jupiter as well, e.g. financing, etc.

JerryRR

Of the Sun Eclipsed in any decanate of the 12 Signs.
Gemini
Eclipses in the first ten degrees off Gemini,stir up dissensions,strifes,seditions amongst those we call priests,and all manner of Merchants and Mechanics of every order,or any quality that is amongst them.Deadly hatred,contempt of Laws,neglect of peity and holy duties doth also folow,so also breach of covenants.
An Ecilpse of either lights in the AIRY TRIPLICITY shows famine,most violent and fierce sickness,pestilent disease,stormy high-winds,very prejudicial to mankind,and blowing down of trees by the roots,and very many houses.Gemini,Virgo,Sag' Pisces,threaten matter to Kings,Princes,or principal Magistrates.
Lilley.

Saturn con Ascendant,Los Angeles?

J.R

powerion

I read that this is going to be like the dec 21st eclipse but to point out its not a lunar like dec 21 2012, this is solar

meaning

the Moon is inbetween us and the Sun, The Moon is New Moon, meaning we are given a filter as you astrology people like to put, all the Suns energy comes through the Moon right here, your Ego Sun is having to see the truth right now on the inside, none of this is about lotto tickets...lol hope for change on this inside. I am picking "to always see with loving eyes for today" meaning thinking things through with compassion for both sides always

on the 21st in Dec its like the choice, cause its a Lunar eclipse, we pass between the Moon ( FULL Moon now) and the Sun with a great force behind us, this huge alignment, what side of thinking will you be? Its WHO you are, you wont be able to hide it, this is what I see it as..and from then on you will be on your seperate ways, you will have the people who still need to find answers and the people who want to believe in love, I am trying here.

I am just trying my best to decode

The Moon being inbetween us and the Sun

ANd US being inbetween the Moon and Sun

if it means nothing, and I said if the eclipse never happened we would never know even though the great distance, they are a perfect fit for us.

yes you can say well right if you put them at that distance thats "what happens" its ratio, mathematics whatnot ...but how can you not see that it means something!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Eclipses affect people in varying ways, depending upon the area of the natal chart highlighted. For example, today one of my friends is relocating to a new home.... so it's not necessarily all doom and gloom :smile:

piercethevale

Eclipse is likely to trigger Jupiter in your chart.

I think, yes - more so, because Jupiter is in 8th house of Vedic Chart, it can offer financial gains. Although winning large amount is rare, every week few people win. Lottery is one of the aspects of Jupiter being in 8th. You may look for other aspects of Jupiter as well, e.g. financing, etc.

Well, I am trying to sell my parents estate here in Calif. We are a bit worried about the 'housing market' as the property has seriously devaluated these last 10 years...although the property is in Orangevale...and in a most desirable area...2 acre minimum and the 2.5 acres I share with my sibs has a lovely creek flowing through the middle of the property...maybe this will be the time it sells !
Thanks for the positive feed back!

CapAquaPis

The annular solar eclipse's path crosses the northern half of Cal. in between Sacramento and the Oregon state line, like Eureka and Redding, and Reno, Nev. along with southern Utah, northern Arizona, New Mexico and western Texas in sunset over Austin-San Antonio and Corpus Christ area on the Gulf coast. I have the link shows the map provided by Eclipse tours known to provide "astronomical tourism" for over 20 years and this sunday's eclipse is their 40th tour to date. http://www.eclipsetours.com/upcoming-tours/2012-tours/61-2/

Locals in my area are able to view the sun about 3/4th-4/5th covered up in 630PM local time to the west above the mountains, and media coverage will make viewing the eclipse much easier (or buy a pair of special "solar eclipse" glasses where available). http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4692631361.199329.181497571361&type=1&theater (courtesy of the local ABC station KESQ-TV).

This is the first annular solar eclipse in the U.S. in 18 years (May 10, 1994) seen in almost the same areas in the western U.S. I made an eclipse box by using a cardboard box, poke two holes (one on the right side and the other you look thru) and a piece of paper to capture the sun's disc (a small but noticeable circle) being eclipsed by the moon. Me and my family will observe the eclipse, while my relatives in Oklahoma (all the ones in Utah passed away) sees it during sunset.
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/18/11746807-how-to-see-the-eclipse-anywhere?lite&ocid=ansmsnbc11
(courtesy of my local NBC affiliate KMIR-TV).

CapAquaPis

lol my dad made a box the same way looks ghetttto

Uh :annoyed:...I have to kindly remind you the term "ghetto" may be offensive to some people, so be in mind about it (I also heard of "redneck" described, another disparaging term) about making your own "cheap" way to view a solar eclipse. :unsure: Nothing wrong with finding a way of your own (or from a school teacher in my case), this idea was from the time I was in junior high/middle school when I viewed 3 partial eclipses (1991, 1992 & 1994) where I live.