Sun square Pluto

Ambersole11

I have this...does anyone else have this? What are your thoughts on this? I'm very curious and I think I've read everything (exaggerating) online about this aspect and would like to know in other words what any of you think about this.

Ambersole11

I realize I have some serious karma to heal. I have moon in cancer in the 12th, moon quincunxing Venus and squaring Mars...my redemption is Jupiter that trines it. Then there's my sun that is squaring Mars, Saturn and Pluto...I have a Jupiter quintile that's helping a bit... Oh, and a trine from chiron...I'm seeing myself as a mean, old man in my past life (lol), but seriously...hmm...:pouty::sideways:

Last edited:

sworm09

I have this...does anyone else have this? What are your thoughts on this? I'm very curious and I think I've read everything (exaggerating) online about this aspect and would like to know in other words what any of you think about this.

Well, it could mean different things depending on the chart.

On the most mundane level, it could show powerful circumstances in your life that bring you down to your knees, personality wise, it could show a power hungry and domineering nature.

Ambersole11

I have had quite a few challenges in my life. Most of the time I'm lucky but I get some strange and sometimes dangerous situations that happen that can disrupt my flow or change my life somehow. I attract strange or dangerous types sometimes. Mostly these things break my heart or make me hide away in fear of getting hurt emotionally.
Domineering-- quite the opposite. I'm more of a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person. Even with situations that I could have risen to the top or dominated- I've chosen not to. People do seem to be intimidated by me sometimes which I've always wondered about...shocks me because I wouldn't hurt a fly (unless the fly hurt me or those I love first...then I can have a really bad temper, but it would take a whole lot for me to get to that point.)

Flapjacks

I have had quite a few challenges in my life. Most of the time I'm lucky but I get some strange and sometimes dangerous situations that happen that can disrupt my flow or change my life somehow. I attract strange or dangerous types sometimes. Mostly these things break my heart or make me hide away in fear of getting hurt emotionally.
Domineering-- quite the opposite. I'm more of a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person. Even with situations that I could have risen to the top or dominated- I've chosen not to. People do seem to be intimidated by me sometimes which I've always wondered about...shocks me because I wouldn't hurt a fly (unless the fly hurt me or those I love first...then I can have a really bad temper, but it would take a whole lot for me to get to that point.)

I'm sure you posted your chart somewhere... but yeah, this aspect will play out differently depending on the whole chart. I have this square, and I relate to a lot of this. I think, primarily and broadly, this aspect in the least can show an acute awareness of power dynamics. You say there were situations where you could "dominate or be dominated" and regardless of the route you chose, you were aware of the decision. I think that is a manifestation of such an aspect. It can also mean you don't want to be dominated; you can have an "iron will" or refuse to compromise on what Sun signifies in your chart; this stubbornness will eventually be broken by Pluto and rebuilt into a more productive kind of will-power, if it hasn't happened already. Pluto transits are going to be especially strong for you, too.

Last edited: