*EARTH HOUR- Sydney Turns Out Lights!!!

Solastro

Hello All..

Tonight Sydney(31/3/07) turns out the lights at 7.30pm(AEST)for one hour to raise awareness of conserving energy & the whole issue of global warming etc.. also the Sydney Observatory also advises people to go out & look at 'the stars'.. since they will be visible for a change.. while all the lights are out.. a rare event indeed... http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200703/s1886427.htm

Looking at the chart at this time I see *Scorpio Rising(16deg).. with *Venus in Taurus(16deg) in direct opposition on the 7th house cusp.. while both align nicley with *the Pisces-Virgo Nodal Axis(16deg).. almost exactly sextile & trine.. while *the Moon in Virgo(15-16deg) joins in by moving over the Virgo Sth Node.. the Moon being the general Collective barometer of the time.. while *Uranus in Pisces(16deg).. almost sits exactly conjunct the Nth Node in Pisces.. So Uranus indeed.. reflected by electrical energy.. joins in on this deeply symbolic event.. (Earth lights out.. Cosmic lights visible or 'on') So it's fascinating that all these planets/angels form a very tight(almost exact) **'mystic rectangle'.. a real Pisces-Virgo event.. conserving energy & bringing people together with a real sense of purpose.. connectedness to eachother & to our mother planet.. while also looking to connect us all with 'the Stars' beyond.. an opportunity 'to feel' a sense of wonder at 'the Cosmic-Earth connection'.. indeed all round a very *Uranian event...

Also the Scorpio-Taurus Asc Venus opposition seems to reflect this 'power' out(man made power) giving way to the natural wonder of the Universe.. Scorpio.. 'looking deeper into space'.. the ultimate sense of wonder & awe.. Taurus representing 'the Earth spirit' looking out.. fighting for what's right.. then going back to 'the Shire'.. Frodo.. a hint or reminder of a simpler way of life...

Of course there is also the matter of this also occuring under *Neptune in Aquarius.. joining up with Mars, & Chiron.. all opposing Saturn(r) in Leo.. a real challenge to the general status quo.. all authority is in it's sign of detriment & currently retrograde too.. it seems that Aquarius requires that Leo let go of some pride now.. & be the truly wise & visionary 'Leader' (perhaps the real meaning of Saturn in Leo)... ie. symbolised by people like Al Gore etc.. Since it seems 'we' all.. ie. the World.. need a new vision for our lives as a whole.. which includes the well being of this planet...

So once again the grand *Cosmic geometry seems to reflect that old saying 'As above.. So below'...

Cheers

Solastro..

Attachments

• Earth Hour chart.gif
    Earth Hour chart.gif
    26 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

AquarianEssence

That's cool. Looking at this chart the thing I keep seeing is Moon standing at the midpoint of Mercury/Node-Uranus and the question came to me (excuse me if it's a dumb question), why aren't we using the vast resource of the oceans currents and tides to generate electricity. It sounds so easy and non polluting. It's self regenerating too. Our mother (earth) wants to sustain us but if we keep going for the same breast, it'll be dry and the other one will be engorged. Ouch!

Solastro

Yes the whole issue of water & it's running out in all major cities has become a widespead problem.. since you mentioned water.. & yes there have been a few developments using wave power to generate electricity.. as well as solar & wind etc.. it seems that solar & wind power generation has become the main focus.. also Pisces relates to the weather system as a whole.. I wonder what surpises it still has in store for us all.. with the Asian Tsunami.. New Orleans etc.. it will be interesting to see...

So with all this talk of global warming.. climate change etc.. sure sounds like Uranus in Pisces to me... perhaps when Saturn in Virgo opposes Uranus in Pisces well have a much better idea of where we are actually heading.. as far as a real new direction goes that is.. if this aspect indeed brings the global weather crisis to a head.. & or perhaps some sort of 'other' global crisis.. like a global Virus or something.. perhaps multiple crises.. like Pisces itself.. we'll just have to wait & see...

OK that'll do..

tikana

interesting indeed

I have a question though actually a few of them!

1. - Sidney didnt have lights for 1 hour?
2. - did anyone get robbed?
3 - how did emergency centers work, hospitals and etc?

Very curious. Last time LA didnt have lights was in 1994. We had a quake.

Tik