where is contact lens?

jag

hey guys

ASC: 5can
time2:14 p.m.EST no dst
date 1/25/07
42n36 71w09
bradford, massachusetts (USA)

i have lost my only contact lens that is saving mefrom seeing double with both eyes open. can't navigate real well with one eye due to laser eye surgery that was done years ago and so my "vision" can't correct for this emergency. i got my single lens this morningand somehowlost it when itook it from my pocket book..

i can't really see the computer or else i'dtry and give ita go but i can't seeeeee..... god what an awful feeling. may i ask for somemuch needed help here. the eye doc told me to wait until monday and i have been seeing double for 11deays and can only lay down cause i can't see anything. can anyone help meout quickly here. muchly appreciated it really wuld be.....

thanks!
jag

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Jag,

Hope you can read this:(

The Asc is early, indicating it is too early to ask the question. I will attempt to see what is there anyway.

I don't know what would be used to indicate a contact lense, so I am using the second house as the placement since it is a moveable object.

The Asc is Cancer which makes your signifier the Moon. The cusp of the 2nd is also Cancer, again the Moon. Both are found in the 11th.

Jag, this would suggest that the contact is on you. The 11th, knowing you work with Astrology and a computer, would suggest the area around the "computer" that you use. It is very close and I suspect with that early Asc, will be found quickly.

TK

fensi88

Ruler of 2nd house is in earth sign in 11 house. That may mean the lens are near floor,first floor of a house, basement, a meeting place, a friend may have seen it or put it someplace.Any work area in the home.
DIRECTION: South by East colours:white, yellow, green, brown

POF is in 4 house, so you have to look at bedroom or in the kitchen or pantry, dining room. In a safe, secure place. At parent's home. Any place where food is stored.
Direction: North colours: pink, blue

Last edited:

Ruby 2

Hi Jag....I agree with Wintersprite as far as possibility of lens being attached to you in some way, I thought this before I saw post.
According to Rex Bills the Moon as well as Neptune rule lenses.
The fixed signs involved here Taurus and Aquarius suggest somewhere low to the ground.
Moon is approaching sextile to Ascendant soon, so shouldn't think too long before you find it.
Have you looked near to your computer? (Uranus in 10th ruling Neptune in Aquarius) (Wintersprite saying you work with your computer)

Ruby

Last edited:

jag

hi

i haven't found the darn thing. funny thing was it was in my pocketbook (should have kept it there!) and i was worried i would go out and lose it so i took it out and it was next to my computer. got up during a commercial break and said okay put this in a safe place...... i can only think of the kitchen table, kitchen counter or the bathroom vanity and it's not there and it's not like there is alot of clutter where i can't find it in the original package. as soon as i find it, i'll post where it was found. the good news is that it appears the fall caused a nerve to be pinched or inflammed in my right eye.... i seem to have less double vision and when i called the doctor to tell her i lost the lens she said she didn't think it would work anyway but had to get an okay to do a catscan on monday; i'm hoping things have improved enough so that i can do more than just pretty much try and sleep and rest cause it's nauseating seeing double. i live alone and right now that's good because i don't have to worry anyone 24/7 it also doesn't have me trying to make conversatin with somene when i can't focus or concentrate.

thanks for lending a helping hand and i bet you i just can't focus enough to see it. maybe i should have called someone and they might have found it right away. it's heartwarming that you guys came to the plate and helped me..... warm heart hugs for all your concern and help!

smiles (double of them!)
jag

jag

hi all

i just "accidentally" found it ontop of the tv set when i went to go turn it off. i've turned the darn thing off so many times since losing it that i can't believe i missed it! so it was electronically attached to an object. :)

thanks for all the help.
jag

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Jag,

Do you remember putting the contact there? Could it be possible it was in hair or clothing when you leaned over the tv when you first lost it?

But, more important... did you notice the time when you found it?

TK (obviously not ready to be wrong ;) )

Ruby 2

Hi Jag...glad you found it.
When objects are mislaid rather than lost, the 4th house can be significator.
In this case Mercury in Aquarius in 9th house should have taken us to the T.V....but of course hindsight is a wonderful thing. :(

Good luck with your scan on Monday!

Ruby