Potential for Sexy wife?

ICEYOU28

Hello I'd like for someone to look into my chart and see if this has potential to ring true? I heard Venus Con Jupiter usual brings forth a beautiful spouse.

Attachments

• 09n5bt6f2l171.jpg
    09n5bt6f2l171.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 98

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Hello I'd like for someone to look into my chart and see if this has potential to ring true? I heard Venus Con Jupiter usual brings forth a beautiful spouse.

Venus rules your 7th house in taurus - your inner energy pattern you instinctively look for in a partner - feeling attracted to and your personal energy of attraction.

Venus in 1st house squares your mars as your 5th house ruler -a.o. physical sexual attraction. Venus in 1st is a leadership taker - you probably like to get challenged by a woman.

Venus conjuncted by jupiter as physical body house ruler - can physically show being attracted from a very female voluptuous shaped women type.

Zora

Account Closed
Second possibility - you feel attracted from women with a lot of money (jupiter ruling 2nd - money income).

CapAquaPis

Second possibility - you feel attracted from women with a lot of money (jupiter ruling 2nd - money income).

The natal chart shows Jupiter in 1st with Sagittarius also in 2nd including the natal Sun in Capricorn. My own has a Jupiter in 2nd-3rd conjunct True Node (in Leo), Mars, Saturn and Lilith in the sign of Virgo. Your relationship isn't about acquisition of wealth, nor is mine: A sun and moon in 8th (mine is Aquarius) speaks of inheritance of anything from females, women, mothers and spouses.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

You mean woman with money are attracted to me or the other way around?

You feel attracted.

Your venus and your jupiter are in a pluto ruled 1st house. Jupiter rules your 2nd house - financial income. Jupiter conj. venus as your 7th house ruler and venus and jupiter are both sextiling your mercury as your 8th house ruler - marriage, inheritance and real estate.

waybread

A solid marriage is based on good synastry and good values, not on some teenage male fantasy about a "sexy wife." Suppose you had that trophy wife-- who cheated on you? Or you on her?

Your Venus and Jupiter are in a T-square with Mars and Saturn. So they're under a lot of stress.

No astrological signature works 100%. But oftentimes someone with Mars, Venus, and Jupiter in aspect is polyamorous. In one case where I suggested this to a woman, she insisted that she was monogamous-- but her husband fooled around.

A chart has to express itself in some fashion, and it can do this by attracting to us people who exemplify chart features that we don't express ourselves.

Then Pluto in Scorpio conjunct Venus may express control issues, such as jealousy.

How about a loving, caring wife, regardless of her exterior packaging?

Last edited: