Will try to contact me again?

Danae

Will he try to contact me somehow again?

Bucharest 05 apr 2006 time 23:57 (local time)

Is about one guy I really like , we are not together, we've just met few times in different situation, but I can't take my mind away from him lately. I know we will meet again and we"ll talk, but I was courious if he will try to contact me under different excuses just for my sake.

Sorry I have a problem posting the chart ...

I am represented by Jupiter, and he is represented by Mars ruler of 5th.
is not any aspect between these significators, but Moon will do a minor aspect to Mars, does it matter? Also the last aspect of the Moon will be with Venus which is ruler in this chart of 6th and 11th house. Mercury ruler of 7th will apply to Mars, what conclusion can I take?

I also have a problem regarding how to make the difference in choosing the house matter between 5th and 7th, maybe someone could help me to understand better. I was thaught if is about relationship - which you wish to be serious, lasting and whatever... you should choose 7th and if is about a relationship which you are not taking seriously and is only for fun you should take 5th house. Now, even if two people aren't together but the querent ask a relationship question about a possible serious relationship must take 5th instead of 7th and maybe look for connection with 7th significator, or should take 7th ? Or other situation, the two people are together seriously with plans for the future but one of them has other relationship (marriage) which in fact is broken long ago but legally not yet. Which house to consider for a relationship question regating these two?

thank you!

fensi88

Hi!
I got ASC=4Sag20 and Moon VOC! Usually that means that there will be no change soon and that supports rulers from 1st and 5th, they are not in applaying aspect, neighter Moon is in applaying aspect to Ma.
Lee Lehman sad in her book when it goes to boy-girl question it is important to know if boy and girl live together or not. If live together then we look 1st and 7th house, if not 1st and 5th.

Minor aspects do not matter.

[/quote]

pwadm

Staff member
Hi Dana

Human relationships are a 7th house matter. Assigning a relationship to the 5th house is correct only when it is clearly a matter of having fun, like one-night stands, a lover outside marriage or similar situations. Also, the 5th house is important when it comes to make a distinction between the spouse and the lover. In situations like this one, I would definitely use the 7th house.

So, 1st and 7th house rulers are separating, the Moon separating from both rulers, void of course (although in Cancer, which alleviates somehow the lack of further aspects) and there is only unilateral reception between the main significators (your significator receiving his significator - not likely at all for any further contacts.

Sorry about this.

Summery Joy

Goca,

I generally agree with you about being rather strict in assigning house rulerships. Like if the girls is asking about a guy she's dating, he'd be a 5th house matter. If he's officially her friend, then it's the 11th house the rules him. More serious relationships, like people living together or something is 7th house. But when the nature of the relationship is not very clear, we say the the quesited person is "the other". "The other" is a 7th house matter.

Look at Danae's description of the guy; she met him a few times and that's it. He's not exactly a friend or someone she's dated. So he's "the other".